It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethnic Cleansing - Global Shame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Dear All,

I'am starting this thread with the intention of finding the truth. Most of the ethnic cleansing in history have been attributed to religious reasons with a strong political outlook. Is it completely true? Or is there any other motive involved? Why is it that one religion or community resorts to eliminating their own neighbours because they follow a different religion or hold a different political view? In my opinion,ethnic cleansing is the biggest SOCIAL crime imaginable.

Below are a few links to get you started:

kashmir-information.com...

www.satp.org...

www.mukto-mona.com/human_rights/ethnic_clensing_Bangladesh.html

balkansnet.org/ethnicl.html

www.ianpaisley.org/article.asp?ArtKey=ethnic

www.hrw.org/doc?t=africa&c=darfur

www.cronaca.com/archives/002529.html

I was compelled to look out for answers after reading about these horrific incidents. I would appreciate your honest opinions and knowledge sharing.

Warm Regards,

AryanWatch

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yes, more or less is all because of religion. For example in Africa millions died already because one groups was forced to believe in YAHWEH or whatever his name is and another in Allah. Both of course are made up, like FSM is but nobody died for FSM, so if you need to kneel to someone, kneel to FSM, it's most innocent god so far.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
balkansnet.org/ethnicl.html = Propaganda

Dont believe everything you read dude. Yes there were crimes during the Yugoslav war, but there was no ethnic cleansing or genocide before NATO joined. And even after they joined it was just a war of attrition, mostly on the side of NATO allies (KLA)

go here for more info:
WANTED: NATO for War Crimes

new topics

join