It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethnic Cleansing of Religious Minorities - Facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Dear All,

I'am starting this thread with the intention of finding the truth. Most of the ethnic cleansing in history have been attributed to religious reasons with a strong political outlook. Is it completely true? Or is there any other motive involved? Why is it that one religion or community resorts to eliminating their own neighbours because they follow a different religion or hold a different political view? In my opinion,ethnic cleansing is the biggest SOCIAL crime imaginable.

Below are a few links to get you started:

kashmir-information.com...

www.satp.org...

www.mukto-mona.com/human_rights/ethnic_clensing_Bangladesh.html

balkansnet.org/ethnicl.html

www.ianpaisley.org/article.asp?ArtKey=ethnic

www.hrw.org/doc?t=africa&c=darfur

www.cronaca.com/archives/002529.html

I was compelled to look out for answers after reading about these horrific incidents. I would appreciate your honest opinions and knowledge sharing.

Warm Regards,

AryanWatch

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
And this has what to do with 9/11?

I love spambots..

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hi,

There is a lot in common in the mindset of people who are responsible for incidents like 9/11 and the ones who wipe out entire generations of innocent people from their own homes. 9/11 has the elements of the Islamist theory - My home is mine and your home is also mine.
Which basically means that I have the right to protect my homeland and attack yours if you come in my way - or atleast this is what we are given to understand in the current state of affairs.

'The constant sectarian violence in Iraq is not purely of domestic origin -- much of it is directed by covert U.S. and British military' is what is being quoted by most Iraqi Hardliners and they might resort to 9/11 magnitude terrorism in the near future.

The most glaring similarity between 9/11 and Ethnic Cleansing is :

9/11 filled the minds of American with Fear and Ethnic Cleansing also feeds on the same concept of victory through the creation of Fear.

Both are predominantly Political and Religious.

Warm regards,

AryanWatch

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
In other words, it has nothing at all to do with 9/11 and therefore belongs in another forum.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Thanks.This means that the mods can move this thread to the right forum.

top topics

join