It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Willis goes public about JFK assasination and Shadow Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Bruce Willis' insightful and definitive comments to Vanity Fair about the assassination of JFK, in which he boldly states that Kennedy's killers were never caught and are still in power today, are a benchmark as to how far the truth movement has progressed since 9/11.

"They still haven't caught the guy that killed [President] Kennedy," Willis told Vanity Fair's June issue.

"I'll get killed for saying this, but I'm pretty sure those guys are still in power, in some form. The entire government of the United States was co-opted," adds the Die Hard star.

Willis' comments follow last week's definitive revelations concerning the role of CIA veteran E. Howard Hunt in the murder plot and his deathbed confession that the assassination of JFK was a conspiracy on behalf of Lyndon Baines Johnson.

After Hollywood director Richard Linklater handed Willis DVDs of Alex Jones' documentary films Terror Storm and Martial Law on the set of Fast Food Nation , Willis underwent a political awakening and his entire paradigm was shifted.

Sources tell us that Willis is now virtually obsessed with "conspiracy" material and, like Charlie Sheen before him, spent months researching the JFK assassination as well as 9/11 before he spoke publicly to Vanity Fair.

Vanity Fair is a national publication. But why arent we seeing this in the mainstream media really? I havent seen this anywhere, other than in Vanity Fair.

Why? Because they know if yet another high level hollywood personality goes public about real stuff that matters, and about the "conspiracy theories" that just happen to be true, then that might tip the boat.

Good, I hope it tips the boat, and I hope all the evil scum working for the enemy get tossed overboard.

The Truth is coming out, and the hidden hand behind our government, was has been known as the "Shadow Government", is still operating today, and still uses black operations like with 911, to push agendas.

They killed Kennedy in the 60s for many reasons. He was threatening to abolish the Federal Reserve, stop the Vietnam war, issues gold backed currencies much like Abraham Lincoln tried to do before he was shot down, and he was pretty much looking to help the people and bring about real change. When that happens, they take you out. They assasinate you, or they assassinate your public image, sometimes both.

Bruce Willis is smart for saying he may be shot for this, for now they cant shoot him, or else people would know its true.

Apparently, many hollywood stars are aware of whats going on, and are debating about whether to come public or not. A big thank you to Charlie Sheen, Rosie Odonnell, and now Bruce Willis for being the first to have the courage, and for setting the example for other influencials to come forward.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I saw this when I was searching around the net...and your right not many Main stream publications have brought this fought...makes you wonder...like all things now-a-days make you wonder.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
How exactly are these celebrities anymore in the know than the next nut off the street?

Perhaps they got a bit obsessed and went through a few books etc. But really I can't see why their opinion matter more than anyone elses.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
its not that their opinion matters more, its that their opinion is presented more.

I mean average joes have been saying similar for years....
we never even broke out of our own circles.

Im glad people who have the ability to make front page news over a DUI, or an adoption can also use it to voice concerns over the people who we believe are protecting us, when in reality they are simply ensuring their personal profits and future.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I totally agree, it's not that their opinion is more informed or more important, it's the fact that their opinions are going to reach more people because of their celebrity status. It might get more people thinking about the issues and doing a little research to inform themselves about the real state of the union.

Although, they can have Rosie back, we don't want her, do we? (I'm not anti-gay, just anti-annoying loudmouth)

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-closed-

top topics

join