It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange upper arm mark

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
For ATS,
I'm a bit scared to be honest. I don't believe in alien abduction at all. But I'm a bit concerned for my health at this point. Recently I woke up with scar markings that resembled pieces of the skin literally extracted. I honestly put a flesh eating virus above alien abduction. But I have heard of "scoop" marks. Does anyone know what might have caused this? Alien abduction or simply something wrong with my skin? I didn't get hurt there and I woke up that way, it wasn't painful either. And I don't have dreams of little grey men.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
could you post any pictures mate?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yea, I'll post them up on imageshack I guess..it's strange though because the marks don't look like anyone in their right mind would do for some type of alien surgery or whatever. Should be up soon though.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm not exactly sure how to edit my post, so sorry if I broke a rule. Here's the only photo that came out. It's on the left side of my right bicep making it near impossible to take a photo. On the right side of the photo there are red marks, each mark being an indention in the skin. The marks go a bit further up the arm. Anyone know what they might be? Upon focus they seem to get bolder.

img264.imageshack.us...

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but could you take another picture? That one was really out of focus. =/ Oh, and I'm sure it's not alien abduction. As you say that's the last conclusion you wanna jump to.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I agree, a clearer picture would help and i'm 99.9% sure that this will end up having nothing to do with aliens :p

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
www.itppeople.com...

Maybe you should get checked out for something called ITP. The above webpage gives more information on what this is.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i have the same thing i believe.my mother said i wasnt born with this mark on my right arm.but i can only remember it since a child. anyways, it is darker than my skin, almost circular and around the egdes looks like islands(from above) in an atlas and its prwetty splotchy

[edit on 8-5-2007 by ward8]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hives

Another possibility would be Hives.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
from your description i would say stretch marks
thats a common place to get them and they do look like skin has been scratched out

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Currently, it looks like a rash
heehhehe

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You need to get us another picture, it looks like you zoomed in to much and itS blurry.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yea, thats the best picture I can get given the placement. I'm just going to drop it since honestly I don't think it's alien abduction
and I can't get a clearer picture. Interesting comment about the stretch marks, they could very well be. I was always under the impression stretch marks were white though. Maybe I'll see a doctor, but it's not hurting or anything so I guess I'm okay. Thanks alot for the help
and I hope to stick around if that's okay

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Sorry man, but there is nothing abnormal about that picture...for one it isn't clear enough, and second of all it just looks like some normal skin issues, such as irritation, hives, or possibly a stretch mark (I have one of those on my left pectoral where it meets my shoulder, from the skin not growing fast enough to compensate for rapid muscle growth, it is purple and red in color).

Looks normal to me, I know you may be disappointed.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Mindzi]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The good news is that you do not have necrotizing fasciitis.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'll 2nd that request for a clearer picture.

Possibly its Track Marks

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
[edit on 9-5-2007 by Master_Wii]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I am willing to bet that those marks will be gone within the day.

I wake up sometimes and it looks like I have been scratched on my upper arm/shoulder. I may have scratched myself and I also may have slept wierd on the wrinkles of my sheets.

It happens all the time, I believe you are just looking to far into it.

Luckily this site containts some like minded people. Other UFO forums would have you screaming abductee faster then I care to think about.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
www.itppeople.com...

Maybe you should get checked out for something called ITP. The above webpage gives more information on what this is.

Why would you say ITP? My daughter has ITP and it doesn't leave scoop marks on your skin. It just causes bruising and little red dots.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Why do people always make the link with alien abduction?

If you dont believe in alien abduction, then why on earth has it entered your head? Why would you mention alien abduction in relation to a skin rash, especially if you dont believe in it as you claim.

Sorry if I sound harsh, I dont mean to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join