It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much gay is inside of you? Please provide percentage.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I had the idea from another thread where a guy says he is probabbly 1% gay.
I beleive everyone is a little gay so how much gay is inside of you?
Gay might wanna answer how much of eterosexuality is in them.

I go first I beleive I am 15-20% gay, I can see if a man is goodlooking I even tell to my girlfriend to check them out.
A good looking man is a good thing to look at.
Sexualy I never experienced a gay relationship and I don´t think I ever will.
I had group sex but nothing went on between guys.
I kissed my friends and slept with them hugged, but I am European so it might be an excuse lol.
Other than that I take pleasure when my GF plays around with some part of my body eheheh.
Wow I might be 30% gay now that I reread my post ahahahah.

So how much of you is gay?.

0% is not a valid answer.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
dude what the hell? is this a joke thread? your friend is 1% gay? youre 15-20% gay? arent you gay or not gay? are you attacted to males? are you a male? then youre a homosexual. are you attracted to females? then youre a male? then youre heterosexual.. i mean youre either straight bi or gay theres no 15% gay 20% gay or 26.8865234% gay.. this just comes of as ignorant to me.. sorry

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This thread title is a double entendre waiting to explode!

Almost 99% gay!

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Damn yes its a joke thread and no it is not you are gay or you are not.
Who said there is a line between gay and eterosexual?
Sorry your statment sounds to me ignorant.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't understand how this is a thread for skunkworks...

Wouldn't this be more suited for science and technology (biological systems).

Weird concept, but I think its possible that everyone has a male/female side to them.

I would NOT consider that being gay or lesbian. Males are typically over 50% masculine and under 50% feminine, and vice versa for females.

To be "20-30% gay" doesn't mean anything at all. You are just open to your feminine side a little more than the average person. After all, females have the more adaptive and intuitive side of the brain (right) and males are left-centered.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
you're either gay or you're not. You either like penis or you dont! there is no inbetween. I personally like girls and have never thought of a man as sexually attractive whatsoever.

I used the medical term, please dont warn me!

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Scientifically we are all probabbly 50-50 but society gives us input that we follow.
This is more like how much you accept to be gay without knowing it.
If you are pure bisexual you obviously have a more open minded know your body very well and have no social barriers.
I am not that open minded because of society thats why I define myself 20% gay.
I miss the other 30%.
I strongly beleive that if I was a little smarter I would probabbly be 50-50

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i am 100% straight
and ZERO percent GAY

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm 100% Straight...I think.

Well I have a thing for dominant girls but really yeah I'm still straight, never found men attractive.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I've certainly put in my time with a few wonderful women, and totally enjoyed the time I spent with each of them.
But my main squeeze for the last 18 years has been a man.

I don't know how to put a percentage on this though. I can certainly perform with either sex, but I just happened to fall in love with someone of the same sex.

It's all good.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Why don't you come over big boy and find out? Hahahahahah!

Don't you hate it when those guys that are haters of your looks that they try to convince woman that your gay.

Friggin idiots!

I catch guys checking me out, but I seriously doubt that they are gay. People are just interested in the appearance of others. It's natural no matter what sex they are.

When they start check'n out my lower region or waive there ass in my direction, that's when I start getting concerned.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
i am 100% straight
and ZERO percent GAY

Doth protest too much

jk

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
piacenza
sorry if i sounded rude but you had to see answeres like that mine, and others coming..

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm as gay as Chuck Norris.

Peace

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yeah piacenza, nevermind biotic, he's had a hard night of brain chemistry experimentation. At least being gay releases some men from the onerous charge of having to be a guinea pig in some women's brain chemistry experiments, failing that - used for breeding purposes.

There's concern in Riyadh over the moral condition of women in harems....

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I guess I am a homophobe when it comes to way gay guys making out and stuff of that sort, but as for me personally, I own a pink polo shirt so that might make me 0.00000000000001% gay. But I dont really think so. Women arouse me and I am happy when they provide me pleasure...sorry dudes, not in this lifetime.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
oh I am a good.... 50-60% gay, with my vanilla body lotion, tight pants, to much skin care products, sexual attraction to men, and pink shirts. though I am not gay, but if I have to give a percent thats probably it, its 50-60 because of all the less mannly things I do, it would be 50-45 if it wasnt for the lotion... but damn it, I like smelling good and the women cant get enough of it. WOOP!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Love your answer "bio" you're absolutely right.

Personally, 0%.

But I bet a few here have about 100% of 6 inches in them

[edit on 9-5-2007 by nerbot]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Even if I was gay or bi I'll never say. Some women are turned off by men they know to be gay. They have this perception that all gays have aids or something. Ity sickens them and turns their stomach so to speak.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
How do you quantify gaity?

THere have to be levels of gay, in order to calculate relative gayitude. And until you explain your sampling technique or post a questionairre or something, this is sort of just another lewd thread.

I'm not sure how gay I am. Maybe you can help me.

Pieces of jerky eaten in the last 24 hours: 3 (home-made)

Guns owned: 11. Total shotguns: 3

Friends who happen to be female: 4

Pink shirts possessed: none

Plaid flannel shirts: >10

Penniloafers owned: none

ear hair: yoda-style.

facial hair: unkempt

body odor: faint whiff of bacon.

hat: rarely. If present, it will be a gimme cap for car parts or farm implements.

pitch: baritone, raspy

Hobbies: fishing, shooting, chess, beer, arguing.

Coffee: capuccino, from my own espresso machine. (Hey, I'm confident in my masculinity)

Favorite movies: Indiana Jones, Maltese Falcon, Big Lebowski, Altered states.

How'm I doin?

[edit on 10-5-2007 by dr_strangecraft]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join