It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for people with knowledge of Machu Picchu!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Today i received a e-mail from a close friend with a picture from Machu Picchu . And i was wondering if it was a genuine pic. Since i don't have any photo edditing skills i was hoping that some of those photo debunkers could give me a hand. I could also need help of somebody who has a picture from the same angle presented here! I've been looking at all the googled pics from there but i cant seem to find the right angle to verify if its real.
the pic is seen here :

The funny thing about the pic is :

To go somewhat further into detail: Could it be that the Mayans arrived there with the mountain looking very face alike and decided to build a community next to the face of "God" ? and that it know has been decayed by erosion or something like that?

Notice the face???? Could this be something overlooked by researchers? My guess is that the pic is edited but i lack the skillz to debunk it, So i leave it to u guys to take it down.
Thx in advance

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thats a fake pic.

Here is one I took at about the same angle.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That's Incas, dude...not Mayans...it's Peru, not Mexico.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
looks fake. Also, like the poster above said. THey were Incans. Very different from Mayans. Mayans didn't go a far south as Peru. Guatamala really was about the extent. Although they did have small villages far to the south. In Ecuador or something there is a site called the Ceren Site which is believed to be a far displaced mayan village in the middle of a part of the americas they weren't supposed to be. maybe it was a trading outpost, but I believe the village which was preserved pompe style under a volcanic ash flow seemed to be more into small time agriculture.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey on Kauai, along the east coast just douth of Kapaa there is a mountain call ed the sleeping giant and it looks excactly like a dude sleeping on his back.. The mountain is about 2 miles long maybe less. Just south of that while facing south on the highway you will see another mountain that looks just like a silverback gorilla sitting down.

And I heard on mars theres this mounain that.......

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
After walking the Inca trail for 4 days and 3 nights and then arriving there would make you believe in the god in that rock. Maybe not a face, but the postion of those mountains and the massive river just over the edge would give you that impression. If you have the chance to go, I would do it again in a heart beat.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
sorry for the inca/maya mix up . Thx for the pic ronan.

Consider this thread as closed plz!!

thx yall for the answer!!!

new topics

top topics

join