It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ace Combat Zero- Quickest Flight Time for game!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Alright if you have beat Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War then post your fastest time!

Mine is 3:46:24
For you that don't understand that is translate to 3 hours 46 minutes and 24 seconds. But that was on Very Easy. I'll get back to you guys with the other difficulty levels once I do them.

Falcon out...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You beat It?
I can't beat pixie, the guy's a pain

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I've beat it through on all difficulties. Now im going through in Ace difficulty for the 2nd time with the plane that pixy flies at the end. Keep unlocking different rival aces and cutscenes. Think im only missin 2 different scenes last time i looked.

To beat pixy in the end you have to go at him from head on. He uses a jammer that wont let you hit him from behind with missiles. So high-speed head on passes are best. Be ready to maneuver after firing 2 quick missiles to avoid his laser.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Spanishcaravan is right, shoot as his head on. He has s shield up that will deflect missiles that come from behind. So straight on will knock him out of the skies.

Falcon out...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
2:43:32

Passed it many times....

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Beat it,
Thanks for the help This is the hardest of all the other Ace Combat games i have played and beat like AC4 and AC5

top topics

join