It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Controlled Demolition Destroyed The WTC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is a trailer of the movie, September 11 revisited.

This shows a compilation of eye witnesses saying they heard and saw explosives. There's even reports of explosions from the news media...

The whole thing is very much in your face.

Take it or leave it.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here is the actual movie.

911revisited.com...

Sorry if this was posted before and if many of you already seen it.

I haven't seen it and i am not about to see it with my connection.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Here's a thought: maybe the "controlled demolition" was part of terrorism, far better planned than we thought, especially since we know that a plane, by itself, could not bring down the entire structure of the first two buildings, and the third one was not hit at all and yet did the same thing.

Although I believe our government is culpable. They had ample warning about air attack plans, and did nothing. That in itself should have them thrown out, IMHO.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rm8471
Here's a thought: maybe the "controlled demolition" was part of terrorism

Well there is no such thing as terrorists really...

And if these terrorists used explosives on 3 of the most important buildings in New-York, the government would have let them do it and therefor would mean that just like now, there is no terrorists.

Just my opinion, not forcing anyone to agree with me.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Selfless good job- but you can argue this until your blue in the face. No one will listen. I said this weeks ago and no one listened.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Selfless good job- but you can argue this until your blue in the face. No one will listen. I said this weeks ago and no one listened.

That's true but,

It also applies to someone who believes the official story.

Someone who believes the government is not behind 911 would also get frustrated by trying to tell people the government is not behind 911.

So this is why, i came to the conclusion that i am not here to debunk anything but only offer information and let people make their own individual opinions about the subjects i discuss.

I will continue to voice my opinion but it won't be for the sake of forcing a person to see things the same way i do. To each his/her own perception, right.

This is a 911 forum and i think it's not a place to win debates but simply a place to put information out there for all to see and let them interpret the information given, their own individual ways.

However there are those who comes on here to embrace the official story in a troll manner, they should not even be here. It's a waste of time for them and all of us.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
For anyone who saw the documentary movie, can you tell me if it's good please?

If it's good, i will let it load for the night.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Yup! It's good, let it load dude!
Do you know how to download a Google movie to your hard drive?

[edit on 8-5-2007 by PepeLapew]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PepeLapew

Yip! It's good, let it load dude!
Do you know how to download a Google movie to your hard drive?

Thanks for letting me know, i will let it load overnight :0

About downloading a flash video, you could use videodownloade. It's a Firefox plugin you can download.

Hold on, let me look for it i will link it here.

Assuming you use Firefox of course, but i have a feeling you do

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

About downloading a flash video, you could use videodownloade. It's a Firefox plugin you can download.

Hold on, let me look for it i will link it here.

Don't bother for me, I was asking for you but thanx anyway.

Assuming you use Firefox of course, but i have a feeling you do

But of course! Not only do I use Firefox but I also use GIMP, ThunderBird and a Linux (Kubuntu distro) operating system as well. Why would I pay for crappy software when I can get really good really reliable software which NEVER crashes or fails ..... all for free?

I don't even use an Anti-virus or an Anti-spyware application, the only protection you need when using a Linux system is a firewall .... which is also free BTW.

Screw Bill Gates and screw the corporate profiteering TCPA whores, open source is the very essence of the internet.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've been meaning to watch this,but they all seem to have the same info.Seeings how you guys gave it a thumbs up ,I'll give it a look.BTW,I really dig your attitude Pepe.
(not being sarcastic either
)

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
[edit on 8-5-2007 by PepeLapew]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
again and again I try to come up with an alternate theory but its controlled demoltion..its freefall...its dust
its the only logical answer
george's younger brother was head of security...the floors were shut down and I wonder what they were doing?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
again and again I try to come up with an alternate theory but its controlled demoltion..its freefall...its dust
its the only logical answer

But of course it was controlled demolition, this is only the obvious. But some will try really hard to make this simple concept harder then it is: it's micro-nukes, there was no planes, there were holograms and so on.......
The whole point is not to discuss seriously the events on 9/11, for them the whole point is to obscur the simple facts with all kinds of bull shi-it and inspire the whole world that the truth movement is all about thin foil conspiracy theories.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hello,
What do you think?
America wants to destroy all Muslim countries one after another, so let us go and fight in the way of Allah.

- Maulana Rahmatullah, Tanzeem-i-Ulma, Peshawar, April 3,

"May Allah destroy America and Britain… May Allah help the Mujahedeen in Iraq, Kashmir, Palestine, Chechnya and around the world."

Maulana Mohammed Ishaq, Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal (MMA) leader,
Islamabad, April 11, 2003.

"The holiest soil on earth is that of Pakistan and we cannot tolerate the unholy presence of Nancy Powell on our holy land. Her presence keeps us away from Allah's blessings. Pakistan should cleanse itself from her unholy existence… Allah has told us to make atom bombs. America is telling us not to. Who should we listen to O Muslims, Allah or America? Kashmir will not be solved by talks, not by American arbitration, not by its division but only by jihad, jihad, jihad!... The Hindus were terrorists yesterday, they are terrorists today and they will remain terrorists tomorrow. We are right in seeking revenge from these spawns of evil."

- Taped speech of Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, chief of Lashkar-e-Toiba, played on Kashmir Day,
at the Jamia Mosque Ghousia, Rawalpindi, February 2003.

"I have come here because this is my duty to tell you that Muslims should not rest in peace until we have destroyed America and India."

- Masood Azhar, Chief of Jaish-e-Mohammad, January 5, 2000.

"We pray that Iraqis would continue to resist American tyranny and terror and we believe victory will come to them in the long run… History would record the sacrifice of Iraqi people in defence of their sovereignty and independence threatened by US imperialism… The attack was motivated by US designs to grab oil resources of the Iraqi people and enslave them."

- Qazi Hussain Ahmed, Chief of Jamaat-e-Islami, Islamabad, April 10, 2003.

"We have the nuclear capability that can destroy Madras (India), surely the same missile can do the same to Tel Aviv. Washington cannot stop Muslim suicidal attacks. Taliban are still alive and along with "friends" they will continue the holy jihad against the U.S. America will destroy Iraq and later on repeat the same act of war against Pakistan, Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia."

- Gen. Hamid Gul, former ISI chief, Islamabad, March 2003.

Many Western Scholars have pointed their accusing fingers at some of the … verses in the Qur’an to be able to contend that world of Islam is in a state of perpetual struggle against the non-Muslims. As to them it is sufficient answer to make, if one were to point out, that the defiance of God’s authority by one who is His slave exposes that slave to the risk of being held guilty of treason and such a one, in the perspective of Islamic law, is indeed to be treated as a sort of that cancerous growth on that organism of humanity, which has been created "Kanafsin Wahidatin" that is, like one, single, indivisible self. It thus becomes necessary to remove the cancerous malformation even if it be by surgical means (if it would not respond to other treatment), in order to save the rest of Humanity… The idea of Ummah of Mohammad, the Prophet of Islam, is incapable of being realised within the framework of territorial states much less made an enduring basis of viewing the world as having been polarised between the world of Islam and the world of war. Islam, in my understanding, does not subscribe to the concept of the territorial state…

Allah Buksh K. Brohi, "Preface", in Brigadier S.K. Malik,
The Quranic Concept of War, 1986, pp. xix-xx.

"Terror struck into the hearts of the enemies is not only a means, it is the end in itself. Once a condition of terror into the opponent’s heart is obtained, hardly anything is left to be achieved. It is the point where the means and the end meet and merge. Terror is not a means of imposing decision upon the enemy (sic); it is the decision we wish to impose upon him."

- Brig. S.K. Malik, The Quranic Concept

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hello,
What do you think?
America wants to destroy all Muslim countries one after another, so let us go and fight in the way of Allah.

- Maulana Rahmatullah, Tanzeem-i-Ulma, Peshawar, April 3,

"May Allah destroy America and Britain… May Allah help the Mujahedeen in Iraq, Kashmir, Palestine, Chechnya and around the world."

Maulana Mohammed Ishaq, Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal (MMA) leader,
Islamabad, April 11, 2003.

"The holiest soil on earth is that of Pakistan and we cannot tolerate the unholy presence of Nancy Powell on our holy land. Her presence keeps us away from Allah's blessings. Pakistan should cleanse itself from her unholy existence… Allah has told us to make atom bombs. America is telling us not to. Who should we listen to O Muslims, Allah or America? Kashmir will not be solved by talks, not by American arbitration, not by its division but only by jihad, jihad, jihad!... The Hindus were terrorists yesterday, they are terrorists today and they will remain terrorists tomorrow. We are right in seeking revenge from these spawns of evil."

- Taped speech of Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, chief of Lashkar-e-Toiba, played on Kashmir Day,
at the Jamia Mosque Ghousia, Rawalpindi, February 2003.

"I have come here because this is my duty to tell you that Muslims should not rest in peace until we have destroyed America and India."

- Masood Azhar, Chief of Jaish-e-Mohammad, January 5, 2000.

"We pray that Iraqis would continue to resist American tyranny and terror and we believe victory will come to them in the long run… History would record the sacrifice of Iraqi people in defence of their sovereignty and independence threatened by US imperialism… The attack was motivated by US designs to grab oil resources of the Iraqi people and enslave them."

- Qazi Hussain Ahmed, Chief of Jamaat-e-Islami, Islamabad, April 10, 2003.

"We have the nuclear capability that can destroy Madras (India), surely the same missile can do the same to Tel Aviv. Washington cannot stop Muslim suicidal attacks. Taliban are still alive and along with "friends" they will continue the holy jihad against the U.S. America will destroy Iraq and later on repeat the same act of war against Pakistan, Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia."

- Gen. Hamid Gul, former ISI chief, Islamabad, March 2003.

Many Western Scholars have pointed their accusing fingers at some of the … verses in the Qur’an to be able to contend that world of Islam is in a state of perpetual struggle against the non-Muslims. As to them it is sufficient answer to make, if one were to point out, that the defiance of God’s authority by one who is His slave exposes that slave to the risk of being held guilty of treason and such a one, in the perspective of Islamic law, is indeed to be treated as a sort of that cancerous growth on that organism of humanity, which has been created "Kanafsin Wahidatin" that is, like one, single, indivisible self. It thus becomes necessary to remove the cancerous malformation even if it be by surgical means (if it would not respond to other treatment), in order to save the rest of Humanity… The idea of Ummah of Mohammad, the Prophet of Islam, is incapable of being realised within the framework of territorial states much less made an enduring basis of viewing the world as having been polarised between the world of Islam and the world of war. Islam, in my understanding, does not subscribe to the concept of the territorial state…

Allah Buksh K. Brohi, "Preface", in Brigadier S.K. Malik,
The Quranic Concept of War, 1986, pp. xix-xx.

"Terror struck into the hearts of the enemies is not only a means, it is the end in itself. Once a condition of terror into the opponent’s heart is obtained, hardly anything is left to be achieved. It is the point where the means and the end meet and merge. Terror is not a means of imposing decision upon the enemy (sic); it is the decision we wish to impose upon him."

- Brig. S.K. Malik, The Quranic Concept

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Guys,

The points above are recorded utterances of these fanatics and I'am sure that after reading the above quotes no rational being ccan have an iota of doubt about the Islamist Agenda of a new world order which will bring the pathetic and horrifying barbaric Shariah law into effect through out the globe. If conspiracy theorists have little brains left in them,they will stop doubting the fact that these mad religious fanatics have just started their heinous crimes. They will go a long way unless America stamps them wherever they are in the world and also helps other countries to eliminate them - not their religion...but the ones who are using religion to perpetrate their crimes

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
people were hearing LOTS of loud bangs , booms abd bashes . that does
not mean they were explosions . just like when the towers came down ,
they said " we heard an explosion and the building came down " when in
fact , all they heard was the sound of the falling building itself .
so , in reference to what was said in the opening post ,
i'll leave it .

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rm8471
Here's a thought: maybe the "controlled demolition" was part of terrorism.

While I don’t personally believe in the whole “Controlled Demolition” theory (looks nothing liked controlled, especially with the whole “Banana Peal Effect”. rm8471 has got a good point, what IF, and I say a big IF the WTC was Controlled, what’s to say the terrorists didn’t organise it?

On note of the Video, I’m really annoyed as I just wasted 1:23:45 of my life watching something that isn’t new, clips I have all seen before, and has Statements, Footage and Clips Cut short and edited to suit their agenda.

Anyway, for those that do believe that it was Controlled, for what ever reason, do you not ever consider that maybe the Terrorists set it up? (personally I don’t believe in the Controlled Demolition Theory)

Mikey.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join