It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beer_Guy Claims 100mpg+ Carburetor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ATS Member Claims 100MPG Carburetor

FLAG THIS THREAD, if you would like me to go and actually see the carb or maybe someone is even closer than I am. I am sure if it is the real deal many of us would buy one.

I am not doubting him, but I sure would like to see, test and even buy one from him. I live within a 100 Miles of his location in Ohio and would make the trip if he would give me permission. I would report back to all of you here at ATS on the results.

Beer_Guy I just need an invitation and I will come and see you invention.

I wonder what the drawbacks are or limitations like damage or wear to the engine, emission systems, injectors, rings, cylinders, etc???

Beer_Guy

I have and currently continue to build these carburetors. In fact 100mpg is at the low end. I invite you to come to my house and watch one being built and put on a car. They work and they're very simple to build. I'll even let you drive the car for a bit.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Interesting! No one is interested in this.

A person on ATS claims to have a 100mpg carb and no one is the least bit curious?

Last time I looked the gas prices are climbing out of site.

Would you be interested in buying one from him? I know I sure am.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

from the link postedThe simple fact is liquid gas doesn't burn. Only the vapors do. Any liquid gas that gets into your cylinder and doesn't vaporize from the heat and turbulance goes out your exhaust pipe. Wasted. You need to give the engine only what it needs with no extra.
Water injection with a vaporizer carb is the way to go.

well it sounds like industry standard in europe and the far east, a good fuel management system via the ECU and direct injection but after a certain point the engine will run lean and you lose power.

dunno how thats linked to water injection, i've only ever heard of such a thing in really big power motors with big compression rates, its used to stop the fuel igniting early in the pistons up-stroke, before it's fully compressed, i'ld be interested in the specs for that carb.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
i'ld be interested in the specs for that carb.

You and me both. I also wonder what the downside will be on this over the long haul. Example great gas mileage for 30,000, but then you need a complete overhaul. Ouch!

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Just discovered the thread. Definitly interested. Who wouldn't be? With gas rapidly approaching $4.00 a gallon in my area. I'd be willing to find out more.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Interesting! No one is interested in this.

A person on ATS claims to have a 100mpg carb and no one is the least bit curious?

Last time I looked the gas prices are climbing out of site.

Would you be interested in buying one from him? I know I sure am.

Realtruth,
I am intresed in this. Also when you have any type of equipment the key to making it last is prudent usage and also maintenance. Most people I have seen never maintain anything...ever.

I have scrounged enoughtparts to keep my lawn mowers going for years just off the curb left overs from people who discard and purchase new ones every two years or more. Wheels , gas tanks etc etc. My oldest lawnmower is over 12 years and still going. I do have a brand new one ..I just dont use it much.

With a lawn mower..most not having oil pumps but slingers..you just have to change the oil regularly and also air filters. Plugs too of course. Even those with oil pumps and filters you still need to change the oil in them. Filters too.

My point is that there is lots you can do to make a piece of equipment last and last. The systems are founded on most people farming this labor and thinking out to others or not doing it at all.

I have a moped with 29,000 miles on it. Mind you now it is pretty well worn out but I dont know many people who have that kind of milage out of a moped. Most are in the 5,000 to 10,000 range when they are scrapped.

It is up to us to lean how to think outside of the box which passes for consumption rates and the knowlege to accompany this.

Most of this is not taught per se in books but learned from others who know how to think outside of the norm that passes for book knowlege.

Speaking for myself..I am intrested in any kind of outside the box knowlege and abilitys like this...which will benifit me for the long or short run....not another company or buisness.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 12-5-2007 by orangetom1999]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I am more then interested and if possible I will write ECU Bios's for his method to be applied to EFI/PFI/DFI based motors for all makes. I keep hearing 'exhaust scavenging' is the key? If BeerGuys method is superior and gets proven I'll implement it to modern day ECU code for all to use. You'll just need to take you're ECU to an electronics shop and get a flashable rom put in so you can reflash to later revisions I write. This of course if agreed the public has the right to know.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by shenlong]

[edit on 16-5-2007 by shenlong]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
if you actually meet him, ask him if he has a good and simple design which could be used for a lawnmower-type engine without too much fear of explosion.

i saw for several vapor carb layouts on the web and they all seem to heat arelatively large volume and mass of fuel by exhaust gases, which sounds extremely dangerous to me, because of the potential for flow reversal, fire in case of leaks and overpressure.

if these (perceived i admit) shortcomings can be adressed and if i can find sufficient materials (doubtful i have no gear for such work, but maybe welding gear and patience would do) i'd love to test it in a more harmless setting than cars ie. a lawnmower.

even if you#re unable to visit, any help in this regard would be appreciated.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
if you actually meet him, ask him if he has a good and simple design which could be used for a lawnmower-type engine without too much fear of explosion.

i saw for several vapor carb layouts on the web and they all seem to heat arelatively large volume and mass of fuel by exhaust gases, which sounds extremely dangerous to me, because of the potential for flow reversal, fire in case of leaks and overpressure.

if these (perceived i admit) shortcomings can be adressed and if i can find sufficient materials (doubtful i have no gear for such work, but maybe welding gear and patience would do) i'd love to test it in a more harmless setting than cars ie. a lawnmower.

even if you#re unable to visit, any help in this regard would be appreciated.

I haven't gotten a response from him lately, although he did U2U me back about 8 months ago.

Long Lance I really don't have any working models myself, but if I hear or find anything interesting I will let you know. I haven't had anytime I have been so busy with a new business I started about 6 months ago.

The Lawnmower is a great Idea because less fuel, engine size means less cost to convert easier to work on and less chance for big fires. And easier to suppress with a 5 - 10 pound extinguisher.

I would suggest hitting the beerguy up directly via U2U, he did answer me once but I never got a phone #. I would love to talk with him and also visit.

Everything is always great on paper, but when it is put to prototype
, well you know what I talking about. It's always a challenge anyhow.

Let me know if you get a hold of him, because I am having no luck at all.

[edit on 30-5-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I would like to think that many of us would be interested in a carb that will deliver 100mpg+ but I have been hearing about similar for most of my life, and nothing has been delivered on to the main stream.

Water injection has been tried in the past, I believe the concept is based on rapid expansion of liquid water in to stream, which drives the piston, either directly like a stream engine or in combination with another fuel source.

If rumours are to be believed, the technology to deliver 100mpg cars exists but has been stamped out by the oil companies.

If this ATS member does have what he claims, then his life may be at risk. Do you think that those would produce oil actually want more efficent cars. Not in the short term. They want to get maximise profit now which they develop the next major fuel source and convince us they are helping us.

Bottom line, would be very interested to know more and have access to metal machining facilities

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP

If this ATS member does have what he claims, then his life may be at risk. Do you think that those would produce oil actually want more efficent cars. Not in the short term. They want to get maximise profit now which they develop the next major fuel source and convince us they are helping us.

I don't think this would be the case. Your only talking 100 mpg, not 1000 mpg. My reasoning is the demand for oil is increasing everyday and they still sell the same amount of oil for the same price or higher, this kind of technology would just reduce the amount the large corporation would need to refine and the world use by about 1/3. And also extend the amount of crude reserves. IMO

If it was zero point energy or free energy then you would have a problem.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
*wondering why beer_guy hasn't joined in the discussion in this thread and backed up his claim*

I live about an hour from him and could make the trip to experience the 100 mpg carb...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I certainly hope so, Realtruth.

But still why is this technology not readily available? There have been talk for years yet we still get these lame infomericals for stuff we add into the tank.

Either this does work or it is being supressed. If the oil companies were serious that would have invested the money to extend the usable life of our oil supply but I do not see petrol cars on the martketplace with mpg getting close to 100.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I remember when beer guy first started asking about Joe Cell parts and such. He seemed hell-bent on building something and then reported back that he had built the 100mpg carburetor. Then >poof< ... gone.

BeerGuy, if you're out there you need to tell us what happened. If it failed, say so. Unfortunately, one of the biggest obstacles to this field of alternative energy is that people make claims and then dissappear. Consequently, people believe the claims and assume some sinister end to the inventor when they never surface again. But if the inventor later finds that their invention doesn't actually work as promised they are not likely to come forward to admit that. Not that there hasn't been sinister ends to inventors developing alternative technology --- there most certainly has. But that doesn't mean it happens frequently. This may be just another case of what appeared to be a great invention turning out to be a failure and the inventor just not interested in coming forward and fessing-up. I, for one, would LOVE to be proved wrong. BeerGuy??

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
I certainly hope so, Realtruth.

But still why is this technology not readily available? There have been talk for years yet we still get these lame infomericals for stuff we add into the tank.

Either this does work or it is being supressed. If the oil companies were serious that would have invested the money to extend the usable life of our oil supply but I do not see petrol cars on the martketplace with mpg getting close to 100.

No, I am with you on this one also. I do think if someone comes up with the real deal it may be in the interest of the oil company to buy them out for a quick 20 to 50 million US dollars. In the long run what is 20 to 50 million for the oil companies? a days sales.

And the additives.
Aside from lubrication, cleaning and maybe a slight improvement on combustion, the claims those additives make are criminal.

Here is what I would love to see. Someone develops a Zeropoint energy or free energy source that works 100% and is safe to use, then this person doesn't give a damn about money, fame, etc and posts his discoveries to every major university, alternative energy forum, and gives the hard copies to at least a 100 people he trusts.

I think the technology would then be unstoppable. I believe this is how a break through will happen and take effect.

jtma508,

Like I said I am willing to take a trip down to see what it is all about. Heck, if it looks good and I can talk to some customers I would even be willing to install one. Beer Guy just drop me a U2U because I am less than 100 miles from you.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
where is beer_guy...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It is very true. Its not just the carb, its a system that assists the carb. The results are very real. For more info look towards, "Hydro Boosters" even Youtube has videos of them in action. Not that simple to build but it does work.
100 is a low ball figure too. 500 is more realistic. 300 if you doing liters of water. 500 if your doing gallons. Its compatible with fuel injected motors too.

[edit on 30-5-2007 by shenlong]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Injecting water was a common system in WWII fighter planes. It gave an immediate and significant boost in the plane's engine power (which was welcome if someone unfriendly was about to light you up). The problem was, although it worked excellently it could only be used for a realtively short time or the engines would come apart.

I have seen the 'water car' videos. There are lots of them from many different people. The problem is you rarely see them from the same people over long periods of time. Same is true of Joe Cell experimenters. We see the initial success videos but then the inventor disappears. So are the inventors: A) Being 'offed' by Big Oil B) Being bought-off by Big Oil C) Learning that their systems don't work over extended periods of time?

The water car stuff isn't particularly new. One would think that if it was a viable technology someone would have gone commercial by now (unless 'A' or 'B' are true) and we'd have heard more about it.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I hate to burst the ATS bubble but this HOAX has been traveling the internet for a while. [url=http://www.mikebrownsolutions.com/fish3.htm] This will ease your troubled minds. Ever wonder why Beer_Guy is MIA, he knows its total bs. It would be nice if a 100 mpg adapter could be put in your car, but be real folks.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

MBF

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

My point is that there is lots you can do to make a piece of equipment last and last.

A friend and I came up with a solution to a problem in wet sleeve engines that extends their life. We contacted the manufactures of these kinds of engines and were told "our engines don't have that problem". Cummings was kind of arrogant and even went on to say that if the problem could be solved, their engineers would have already solved it. Now remember, they said this after they said that their engines don't have the problem. I have a failed sleeve that has Cummings stamped on it. They must think I'm stupid or something. The closest that we came to doing anything with it was that we had a meeting scheduled with Caterpillar. Their head of engineering admitted to the problem and was interested in our invention. Well, one week before the meeting, it was called off. The legal department got mad because they were not contacted first and was never rescheduled. It is next to impossible to get the large corporations to buy or at least try the ideas of ordinary people.

It is up to us to lean how to think outside of the box which passes for consumption rates and the knowlege to accompany this.

Most of this is not taught per se in books but learned from others who know how to think outside of the norm that passes for book knowlege.

It is up to us to think outside the box. That is where the solutions to all the problems are.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join