It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No-Holds Barred Battle Over the Existence of God

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You have voted melatonin for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

mel, you made me smile with your post, something i haven't done in a while, so you deserve that... and the fact that i owed you one from last month.

anyway, you're right, they couldn't put together a single rational argument

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
How do you know god is a he? God might be a she or an it.

It is written.

The unequivocable fact is that noone knows for sure-you might say you do but you are only indulging in speculation and conjecture.

You might want to check to see if you aren't part of Pike's satanic vision of the new age too.

Might even lead you to the truth while studying the "plan of the ages". Led me to the truth, as has quite a few others. Seek it and you'll find it.

You might also want to ask yourself why you refute all the other 3000+ religions alive in the world today yet become righteously affronted when people act the same with yours(quite hypocritical dont you think?)

Maybe if Sun Matrix is reading this thread he'll explain the fabrication of all the roads to Babylon. He's got a better understanding of names and origins than I. It'd probably be a waste of his time too. The truth can be found by anyone who seeks it. I mean the reality of GOD. It's not limited to anyone. The only limit is your motive.

I've had about all the fun I can take arguing with blind men for awhile.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
It is written.

it's also written that said deity loves genocide with a side of mass rape.

i was going to go on, but the fact that you actually buy into the crap that sun matrix says shows how little you know on the development of religions.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

This is why you wont see him. You blindly oppose him, without taking the time to understand the reasoning behind his law. Your motive is why you don't see GOD.

Your motive is to accuse. To nitpick and find every excuse you can find not to look into him. Not to believe. As Peter said, "Willingly Ignorant."

Those who are at one point ignorant but care about the truth, find it. Those who despise it from the beginning, don't.

i was going to go on, but the fact that you actually buy into the crap that sun matrix says shows how little you know on the development of religions.

Every time either he or I reprove you, your mental block trips and you go off into something else. It incredibly resembles one who is influenced by the demonic realm. Or one who has D.I.D. Which could be a result of programming or trauma of some sort.

The problem with discernment is that one who has the given ability, may automatically "know" or "see through" something. Providing proof however is tough at times.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by WiseSheep]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
OK I think this is it.

Google Video Link

[edit]
oh well, guess it'll be impossible to get a full uncut clip of it.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by WiseSheep]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

This is why you wont see him. You blindly oppose him, without taking the time to understand the reasoning behind his law. Your motive is why you don't see GOD.

if you're saying there's a justifcation for mass rape and genocide, even for a divine being, i'm not going to listen to you anymore

Your motive is to accuse. To nitpick and find every excuse you can find not to look into him. Not to believe. As Peter said, "Willingly Ignorant."

it's not nitpicking when you're talking about GENOCIDE AND MASS RAPE
i'm not ignorant, i just know how to call a spade a spade
and in this case, you deity seems to be a sadistic word that i can't put on ATS because of policy.

Those who are at one point ignorant but care about the truth, find it. Those who despise it from the beginning, don't.

i know what the truth is, and it's that there most likely is no god

Every time either he or I reprove you, your mental block trips and you go off into something else.

first of all "reprove" isn't a word so i'm not exactly sure what you mean. neither of you has ever proven anything. there have even been TWO threads dedicated solely to giving sun a venue for proving his/her points without interfering with another thread and he/she actually refused to do it.

It incredibly resembles one who is influenced by the demonic realm.

that's it, i'm done. you're completely bonkers if you think that LOGIC AND REASON are products of demonic influence.

[edit on 5/10/07 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It is so easy to throw accusations at someones' beliefs without backing it up with proof. God did indeed call on the early Hebrews to attack and kill large numbers of men. These were usually armies of opposing races that opposed Gods plan for the Nation of Israel. Who has the better right to call for a peoples destruction than the God who created them in the first place? If God did indeed create the Universe and all that is within it, including me and you, who the heck are we to tell Him what He can or can not do?

However, using "shock" words like "genocide" and "rape" only show that you have a very limited knowledge of the Bible in general and Christianity in particular. Faith is not mindless belief in God, God is always ready to reveal Himself to anyone who really wants to know Him, but you see, most people don't want to really know Him, because of what it would mean if they actually allowed themselves to believe that they are accountable to a Holy and Righteous God. I mean who wants to believe in Sin and judgement and all, when there is so much you would have to accept about yourself; so much you would have to give up! It's so much easier to just deny Him, and especially those others of us who believe in Him.

Also, there is a big difference between being brainwashed and recognizing the truth when you are finally shown it. And, the whole brainwashing thing? It works both ways.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sword and Shield
It is so easy to throw accusations at someones' beliefs without backing it up with proof. God did indeed call on the early Hebrews to attack and kill large numbers of men. These were usually armies of opposing races that opposed Gods plan for the Nation of Israel. Who has the better right to call for a peoples destruction than the God who created them in the first place? If God did indeed create the Universe and all that is within it, including me and you, who the heck are we to tell Him what He can or can not do?

However, using "shock" words like "genocide" and "rape" only show that you have a very limited knowledge of the Bible in general and Christianity in particular. Faith is not mindless belief in God, God is always ready to reveal Himself to anyone who really wants to know Him, but you see, most people don't want to really know Him, because of what it would mean if they actually allowed themselves to believe that they are accountable to a Holy and Righteous God. I mean who wants to believe in Sin and judgement and all, when there is so much you would have to accept about yourself; so much you would have to give up! It's so much easier to just deny Him, and especially those others of us who believe in Him.

Also, there is a big difference between being brainwashed and recognizing the truth when you are finally shown it. And, the whole brainwashing thing? It works both ways.

If only my creations would follow my orders blindly, I ask my robot minions to kill all other humans and they refused me, I mean who gave them their A.I.? Me? Who was their creator? Me? Who gave them everything they every wanted and the ability to choose right from wrong? Me? Who are they to judge me and decide what I can do or not? And yet they choose to go against me!!! (sarsam)

Faith = no logical, rational, reasonable, thoughts required, no questioning required either, I mean the faithful want to question their God's actions and his morals? hahahaaa...

Replace God with Bush, that will make Bush very happy, the faithful bush followers will never question Bush no matter what action or decision he makes.

Actually It is much easier to live on faith and to follow the rules of another than it is to question every action and decision based on logic, evidence, reasoning. Wether Government or God, why trouble yourself by question every little thing that they do?(sarcasm)

Brainwashing? Certainly no brainwasher would want their subjects to question, questioning is a danger to the brainwasher. Logical, rational, reasoning and questioning have the potential to uncover the truth behind a lie which would destroy the brainwashers work.

Which stupid tyrant wants their followers to think for themselves. It defeats their power, wether Government or God.

Even the Buddha ask that his followers question his teachings to see if they agree with it before following it, I guess that makes him look like a stupid tyrant if he was after power, followers who question......
(joke)

That's the good thing about Free Will, if you want to follow someone or something on blind faith and not question, Good for you, don't ask others to follow your path.

Get judged by your own power hungry tyrants, the rest of us would rather take responsiblilty for our own actions or mistakes and learn from them to become better indiviuals for ourselves and others, not for the love and whims of your tyrants.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by ixiy]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Faith = no logical, rational, reasonable, thoughts required, no questioning required either, I mean the faithful want to question their God's actions and his morals? hahahaaa...

This shows that you do not, in fact, know what faith is. Just like Madnessinmysoul, you have no conception of what the Christian experience is all about and would rather ridicule it than really investigate and find the truth. As I mentioned in my previous post, this is due to the fear of having to subject yourself to a being so much more righteous and holy than you are.

Actually It is much easier to live on faith and to follow the rules of another than it is to question every action and decision based on logic, evidence, reasoning. Wether Government or God, why trouble yourself by question every little thing that they do?(sarcasm)

Actually, it is much harder to live by faith; Being a Christian does not involve giving up logic, evidence and reasoning, in fact, those are the very things that bring most people to Christ.

Brainwashing? Certainly no brainwasher would want their subjects to question, questioning is a danger to the brainwasher. Logical, rational, reasoning and questioning have the potential to uncover the truth behind a lie which would destroy the brainwashers work.

Questioning and doubt are subjects that most Christians are familiar with, whether they will admit it or not. I do not blindly believe what I believe and I do not put my faith in God and Christ lightly. I believe what I do because of evidence and reasoned logic based on the evidence; I also base my faith on personal experience, ie experiencing God in the Spirit.

Even the Buddha ask that his followers question his teachings to see if they agree with it before following it, I guess that makes him look like a stupid tyrant if he was after power, followers who question......
(joke)

Jesus also said to search the scriptures to see that they testified to Him being the messiah. The Book of Acts describes the Bereans who after hearing the Gospel from Paul, "examined the scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."Acts 17:10.

That's the good thing about Free Will, if you want to follow someone or something on blind faith and not question, Good for you, don't ask others to follow your path.

No one follows Jesus blindly; the cost is way too great for that. I'm not asking you to follow my faith, only to consider the evidence of it's being worthy of following. You have free will. you can follow or not follow whomever you wish. Just be sure you are following or not following for the right reasons.

Get judged by your own power hungry tyrants, the rest of us would rather take responsiblilty for our own actions or mistakes and learn from them to become better indiviuals for ourselves and others, not for the love and whims of your tyrants.

Which tyrants are you referrin to? God? Jesus? I don't follow anyone else.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by ixiy]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

if you're saying there's a justifcation for mass rape and genocide, even for a divine being, i'm not going to listen to you anymore

IF you have understanding as to why the things which took place in the OT did, it shouldn't even offend you.

As I said before. You can't see him because of your own motive.

it's not nitpicking when you're talking about GENOCIDE AND MASS RAPE

Sure it is. If you didn't have that, you'd use something else. You've already proven that. You've tried everything.

i'm not ignorant

Right, you are willingly ignorant about the things of GOD. WILLINGLY!

because of policy.

Follow every law but GOD's heh?

i know what the truth is, and it's that there most likely is no god

The truth is solid. Never changes. It's eternal. By your own instinct which GOD put in you, you automatically say "most likely". There is no "most likely" in the truth. It either is or isn't.

first of all "reprove" isn't a word so i'm not exactly sure what you mean.

Sure it is. Your vocabulary isn't old enough. Would make one wonder if your knowledge isn't either. Go back to the source and compare notes. Not what man has fabricated within the last hundred or two years.

neither of you has ever proven anything.

How would you know? Your eyes can't see it.

there have even been TWO threads dedicated solely to giving sun a venue for proving his/her points without interfering with another thread and he/she actually refused to do it.

The truth comes in seed form. It has to find somewhere to grow.

that's it, i'm done. you're completely bonkers if you think that LOGIC AND REASON are products of demonic influence.

Has nothing to do with LOGIC AND REASON. It has to do with your own eyes being blinded to a truth when it's presented to you.

Research mind programming and D.I.D.

Specifically what I'm talking about are compartments within the brain that are trained to switch and change one's train of thought, or to forget and start over something that is already been covered and nailed shut. Childhood trauma or alot of different things could cause a mind to do this. Demons may or may not be the key players.

It's almost impossible to reason with one who suffers from this. Something that only the power of GOD can break.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It is so easy to throw accusations at someones' beliefs without backing it up with proof.

the whole book of deuteronomy is proof enough.

God did indeed call on the early Hebrews to attack and kill large numbers of men.

deuteronomy 2:34

And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain

These were usually armies of opposing races that opposed Gods plan for the Nation of Israel.

and god put those opposing groups there and made it tougher for the hebrews.

deuteronomy 2:30

But Sihon king of Heshbon would not let us pass by him: for the LORD thy God hardened his spirit, and made his heart obstinate, that he might deliver him into thy hand, as appeareth this day.
(emphasis added)

Who has the better right to call for a peoples destruction than the God who created them in the first place?

by your logic all parents should be allowed to kill their kids at any age.

If God did indeed create the Universe and all that is within it, including me and you, who the heck are we to tell Him what He can or can not do?

i don't know, rational thinking beings opposing a tyrant? might does not make right.

However, using "shock" words like "genocide" and "rape" only show that you have a very limited knowledge of the Bible

i've read it cover to cover twice. not counting the numerous times i've probably read it over in snippets

in general and Christianity in particular.

i have 2 years of theological experience. i grew up a christian. i know christianity.

Faith is not mindless belief in God, God is always ready to reveal Himself to anyone who really wants to know Him, but you see, most people don't want to really know Him, because of what it would mean if they actually allowed themselves to believe that they are accountable to a Holy and Righteous God.

oh, the argument that atheists lack morality...

I mean who wants to believe in Sin and judgement and all, when there is so much you would have to accept about yourself; so much you would have to give up!

what would i have to accept about myself
right now, i accept that i'm a good person because i make mistakes and feel bad because of them. and i really wouldn't want to believe in a being whose first three commandments are so egocentric.
i don't really see what i'd have to give up if i became a christian besides my reason, logic, and about an hour every sunday that i normally use to either sleep in or do homework.

It's so much easier to just deny Him, and especially those others of us who believe in Him.

it's easier because of occam's razor and logic, not because of your weak and bigoted morality argument.

Also, there is a big difference between being brainwashed and recognizing the truth

you are done. you have made an absolute statement of truth. i have not. i claim that there is no god simply because there is absolutely no reason to believe in one.

This shows that you do not, in fact, know what faith is. Just like Madnessinmysoul, you have no conception of what the Christian experience is all about and would rather ridicule it than really investigate and find the truth.

i LIVED the christian experience for 16 years of my life that i now look back on as torture. i investigated the christian experience in depth for the last two of those years.

As I mentioned in my previous post, this is due to the fear of having to subject yourself to a being so much more righteous and holy than you are.

judge not.
anyway, i live a good life. i do good things. i give most of my meager teenage paycheck to charity. i work at soup kitchens, homeless shelters, and battered women's shelters, even if they are run by the catholic church. i do what i can.

Actually, it is much harder to live by faith; Being a Christian does not involve giving up logic, evidence and reasoning, in fact, those are the very things that bring most people to Christ.

now that's just insane. how would reason bring you to believe that a carpenter whose existence isn't backed up by any historical documents written during his life is part of a deity that is 3 in 1 and 1 in 3?

Which tyrants are you referrin to? God? Jesus? I don't follow anyone else.

your deities are tyrants. yes, i said deities, you have 3 of them. don't pretend like their one being.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

IF you have understanding as to why the things which took place in the OT did, it shouldn't even offend you.

there is never a situation in which mass rape shouldn't offend me
there is never a situation in which genocide shouldn't offend me

As I said before. You can't see him because of your own motive.

and as i said before, that argument is full of crap because i spent a whole two years of my life trying to do nothing but see him without condition.

Sure it is. If you didn't have that, you'd use something else. You've already proven that. You've tried everything.

yet you can't respond to why your all loving being condones the not loving acts of genocide and mass rape. you're deflecting here.

Right, you are willingly ignorant about the things of GOD. WILLINGLY!

no, i'm not. i know the nature of your deity. little kid over an ant hill.

Follow every law but GOD's heh?

have you read over god's law? it includes punishing a girl who was raped WITH DEATH because she didn't scream loud enough for someone to hear her.

The truth is solid. Never changes. It's eternal.

that's a completely different topic for a completely different thread.

By your own instinct which GOD put in you, you automatically say "most likely".

no, it's my scientific leanings. you don't say anything as an absolute statement in science.

There is no "most likely" in the truth. It either is or isn't.

truth is subject to facts. at this moment i'm absolutely certain there is no god, but i'm actually open to the possibility that there is one because i'm scientific. if facts arise that show the existence of a god i wouldn't be stubborn and unscientifically object. however, if we scientifically proved that god does not exist you would probably still believe.

Sure it is. Your vocabulary isn't old enough. Would make one wonder if your knowledge isn't either. Go back to the source and compare notes. Not what man has fabricated within the last hundred or two years.

older knowledge isn't superior, it would be idiotic to say so. peoople believed that the sun was a burning rock in the past. new knowledge is superior to that of the old.

and you're deflecting. if you had proven anything you could just say "here, look at this." and then link me to a post.

The truth comes in seed form. It has to find somewhere to grow.

that's just... i'm going to stop being nice now. that's moronic. you're just deflecting because you know you can't prove anything.

Has nothing to do with LOGIC AND REASON. It has to do with your own eyes being blinded to a truth when it's presented to you.

i'm blind? i could sink down to your level... hell, i will. you're willingly delusional if you hold the beliefs you express here.

Specifically what I'm talking about are compartments within the brain that are trained to switch and change one's train of thought, or to forget and start over something that is already been covered and nailed shut.

you mean what faith does to the brain?

Childhood trauma or alot of different things could cause a mind to do this. Demons may or may not be the key players.

i had no trauma in my childhood and demons aren't real.

It's almost impossible to reason with one who suffers from this. Something that only the power of GOD can break.

yeah.. i'm the one that can't reason here....
the power of your genocidal, rape-loving, child-killing, progress inhibiting, sadistic, petty mountain god isn't real.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Occam's razor . Which is the simplest solution?

A single higher being caused the Big Bang.

The Big Bang is the result of an infinite regression of events. (but then how would the final result ever happen)

The Big Bang is self causing. (Everything appeared from nothing)

You don't need to fully understand the cause to study the effect. For example, if we determine that a tornado tore the roof off of a building (instead of a cow, or a human, or a goat) do we then say it's not possible because we don't understand the tornado fully? Not if it was the simplest solution. You must separate the cause and effect and study them separately. It is a foolish statement to declare that there is no god, when the universe is billions of years old, and mankind is so young. Perhaps he stops by every now and then to check up on us and just hasn't made it around recently. From god's point of view he may have just left the Earth to check on something on the other side of the universe quickly.

You don't have to agree with a specific religion, but do state "There is no god" as if you understood the origins and all the complexities of the universe is speaking too quickly to say the least.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by dbates]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
dbates, occam's razor applies to logical things, and thus completely cuts out god. god is a being that is supposedly outside of science. anyway, there is no valid reason to believe in a deity.

and you say the big bang just caused itself, and everything came from nothing. that's a false choice. not one scientist would say that. it's more like everything always existed in some form or another. matter and energy are eternal (see first law of thermodynamics) so everything has always existed.. just not in its current state.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Occam in action:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

and as i said before, that argument is full of crap because i spent a whole two years of my life trying to do nothing but see him without condition.

It's proven to be correct. Anyone who finds GOD has a original desire. A want, a pull to him. Those who are genuine find him and he reveals himself to them in ways they cannot deny. Although one cannot explain it, it's very real.

Interestingly you still have that 'pull' or obsession with him. Sometimes those that appear to hate you are actually fascinated with you and end up loving you the most, when it's all said and done.

yet you can't respond to why your all loving being condones the not loving acts of genocide and mass rape. you're deflecting here.

If you would look into why those were removed, you would start to see.

have you read over god's law? it includes punishing a girl who was raped WITH DEATH because she didn't scream loud enough for someone to hear her.

I've been over this with you, or one spirit like you before here. The wages of sin is death. By the law, she consented.

The law is only to show GOD's perfection, the standard of perfection. To show that we all have sinned and are criminals. The only way out of the death sentence is Jesus Christ.

no, it's my scientific leanings. you don't say anything as an absolute statement in science.

Interesting. You really should look into Albert Pike a little bit. You may see how you are being used too. Without even knowing it. Of course it sounds like insanity for me to tell you, that you are being led by demons, because you just don't know.

i'm actually open to the possibility that there is one because i'm scientific.

Because he's still working on you. Keep looking. If you ever do find him, you'll feel like a total idiot, but you'll get over it.

new knowledge is superior to that of the old.

Ahh, the confusion between evolving and devolving.

and you're deflecting. if you had proven anything you could just say "here, look at this." and then link me to a post.

I've already wasted my time with you doing the "here, look at this." deal. No worky. You can't see it. If you remember what people such as myself tell you, and you ever do start seeing. It'll totaly transform you.

that's moronic. you're just deflecting because you know you can't prove anything.

Sure it's moronic to you. I'm deflecting to that which is heard and not understood. Swine don't appreciate pearls. So they are put out for those that do appreciate them. For their seeing only.

So yes you are correct. I do deflect because I cannot prove anything to you. You don't see.

i'm blind?

You can see quite well. Except the reproving of your fiery darts.

Specifically what I'm talking about are compartments within the brain that are trained to switch and change one's train of thought, or to forget and start over something that is already been covered and nailed shut.

you mean what faith does to the brain?

Some religion maybe. Some mental programming, maybe. Jesus Christ can restore it.

yeah.. i'm the one that can't reason here....
the power of your genocidal, rape-loving, child-killing, progress inhibiting, sadistic, petty mountain god isn't real.

Just because he waits a couple days before he displays his power, doesn't make it any less real. You don't want to be on the negative receiving end of his power, but you will if you continue down the path you are going.

Just like we people have power to do a lot of things, but just because we choose not to for a time, does that make it any less real? Negative.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoulmatter and energy are eternal (see first law of thermodynamics) so everything has always existed.. just not in its current state.

An actual eternal past in any form would bring up a whole host of issues that can not be solved. There are two different kinds of infinity. One is potential infinity, such as sets of numbers in a math problem which can grow toward infinity as needed. The other is actual infinity. In actual infinity, the subset of items remain constant. This sort of real infinity doesn't exist. Read an example such as Hilbert's Hotel and you see how absurd the idea of an actual infinite number of things is.

1. "The infinite is nowhere to be found in reality. It neither exists in nature, nor provides a legitimate basis for rational thought…. The role that remains for the infinite to play is solely that of an idea."
-David Hilbert

Let's look at the following problem with an infinite past. Stating that the past is infinite implies that we have just finished counting from the most infinite negative number to zero. How did we arrive at this time that finishes the infinite past?

If you were standing at point X a road that stretched out for infinity behind you, you wouldn't be able to get to the other end (point Y) by turning around and heading in that direction. In the same manner, a person at point Y would never be able to walk to point X. It is contradictory to say that the past is infinite, yet here we are at the end of the past. That's just like saying, "Here I stand at the bottom of a bottomless pit".

At the point of singularity, all physical laws that we have today did not exist. Thermodynamics, the speed of light, and the force of gravity were all null and void so comparisons or references to laws of thermodynamics do not apply. If the physical laws would have been active at that moment how would anything have escaped from what would have been a black hole that contained all the mass of the universe? It would have been impossible.

1)David Hilbert, "On the Infinite," Philosophy of Mathematics, ed. Paul Benacerraf and Hilary Putnam (Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice–Hall, 1964), p. 151.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by dbates]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It's proven to be correct.

no, it hasn't. had it been proven you'd be able to show me where

Interestingly you still have that 'pull' or obsession with him.

actually, if one were to say i had an obsession with any supernatural being it would be thor. that guy is so cool.

Sometimes those that appear to hate you are actually fascinated with you and end up loving you the most, when it's all said and done.

i'm fascinated with why people believe such malarky. it's an interesting issue of psychology and evolution.

If you would look into why those were removed, you would start to see.

uh huh... genocide and mass rape are always wrong. there's no justification no matter who you are.

I've been over this with you, or one spirit like you before here. The wages of sin is death. By the law, she consented.

that's just so wrong on so many levels. she didn't consent. if she screamed for help and nobody came because they didn't hear her she gets death. you're a horrible horrible person.

Because he's still working on you. Keep looking. If you ever do find him, you'll feel like a total idiot, but you'll get over it.

no, it's because i'm open minded.

Ahh, the confusion between evolving and devolving.

you have no room to talk anymore. you say that it's perfectly ok for a being to condemn an entire people to death and rape.

I've already wasted my time with you doing the "here, look at this." deal. No worky. You can't see it.

sheep (oh the hilarity), the emperor has no clothes. i can see that much.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It's proven to be correct.

no, it hasn't. had it been proven you'd be able to show me where

If I were in your presence with a mirror handy, I'd take you up on it.

actually, if one were to say i had an obsession with any supernatural being it would be thor. that guy is so cool.

Your actions say otherwise.

i'm fascinated with why people believe such malarky.

Hopefully you will see why before it's too late.

uh huh... genocide and mass rape are always wrong. there's no justification no matter who you are.

Unless you fit the description?

that's just so wrong on so many levels. she didn't consent. if she screamed for help and nobody came because they didn't hear her she gets death. you're a horrible horrible person.

In a tight knit town where folks walk everywhere they go. Somebodies gonna hear.

Interesting you are so quick to say no. In your mind he doesn't exist. So you wouldn't know whether he was or wasn't.

you have no room to talk anymore. you say that it's perfectly ok for a being to condemn an entire people to death and rape.

We are condemned already. We brought the condemnation on ourselves. While I have plenty of room, I'll give you the floor, because you like it more than I do. Have at it.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

If I were in your presence with a mirror handy, I'd take you up on it.

so i'm proof that there is a god? or what?

Your actions say otherwise.

my actions on ATS may, but outside of ATS i talk about thor all the time. i love the guy. quite possibly the coolest figure in european mythology. mjolnir + thor > jesus + cross

Hopefully you will see why before it's too late.

again with the thinly veiled fire and brimstone.

Unless you fit the description?

what's the supposed to mean?

In a tight knit town where folks walk everywhere they go. Somebodies gonna hear.

unless she's gagged....

Interesting you are so quick to say no. In your mind he doesn't exist. So you wouldn't know whether he was or wasn't.

in reality all signs point towards the nonexistence of god, not in my mind.

We are condemned already. We brought the condemnation on ourselves. While I have plenty of room, I'll give you the floor, because you like it more than I do. Have at it.

and who is god to judge us? seriously, it may sound proud and blashphemous, but who is god to judge us? what right does a being that condones all that crap in the old testament have to judge me for not believing in it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join