It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What A Dweebola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Originally written on the ninth month of 2006.

(Last Week).....

So, I'm hanging out at the library as I always do. This week it is by Stanford University.

I got so friggen tired of the internet that I actually poked my head out of the cubicle and sat on a couch to read a novel to pass the time.

Pretty college girls in thier twenties started showing up as usual. I look at people all the time because I learn from their bodylanguage. So, I'm watching this chick (because girl sounds more younger) that looks like she is about twenty siting at the coach on the far end of the library. I'm probably off on the age, but I know she is of age cause she's at Stanford. For one thing she is blonde and that just isn't where my attraction is, but obviuosly I met her attraction because she looked back at me and did not look away. I have no interest in her, because she is young enough to be my daughter, but intstead of just politely & slowly gaze my attention to something else, I kept looking at her with shock and amazement on her agressivenes. I started getting real nervous and began to tap my fingers on the arm of the chair in a twiddling kinda motion. I finaly looked away and felt like she just beatin me with wussy stick. I was so glad that was over, but It wasn't! I had my back to the magazine section, then all of a sudden I notice this chick is standing behind me kinda twiddling her fingers on her leg just like I was doing. Ok, she is imatating what I did to show that she is interested in me and wants me to approach her. So I'm thinking, "OK, I'm not interested in her as a girfriend persay, but the situation is going so perfect for me and I need the practice, everybody does. Why not strike a small conversation with no real plans of getting a number or email address." I had my second chance that is rarely given by the female, to remove that big W on my forehead and I vapor locked. Even though I knew everything that I neaded to do to create a mutual conversation I let her walkaway. She was just so agressive that it was shocking and actually quite frightning.

What a dweeb. Oh Mister "SexyGuy" here has no problem being the agressor, but as soon as the tables are turned around I'm scared like a little girl.

I know so much, but sometimes I still feel like I don't have a clue.

Know you know just one more tidbit about me!

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Don't worry, you probably did the right thing. She probably was some underage bait helping NBC Dateline with an undercover sex sting. Next thing you know you would have shown up at her house with a box of condoms and a leather hood when all the sudden Stone Phillips jumps out of the bushes with a mic in your face asking why you're such a pervert.

Peace

new topics

join