It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wild Men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Im talking about Bigfoot or the Yeti. But i came across an old report of primitive...or wild men, trying to attack people. Does it seem possible? That there is someone living like a caveman? And if there was, would they be counted as a cryptid?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
When I drink I've been called a wildman. hahaha sorry.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Ahem, okay got that out of my system.

What do you mean by caveman? That they are just some hermit living in a cave and off the land? Or that there is some sort of neanderthal type biengs living out there?

I know there has been cases of people being found living in caves that speak no known language...

last I recall was some woman that they thought was from italy...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Something like that. But an actual living caveman or whatever you wanna call em. But the thing i read about it described it as aggresive...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
A friend of mine in HighSchool dated a guy everyone called CaveMan, does that count?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
A friend of mine in HighSchool dated a guy everyone called CaveMan, does that count?

You don't date the CaveMan...the CaveMan dates you!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Or that there is some sort of neanderthal type biengs living out there?

Actually Homo Neandertalensis were assimilated by Homo Sapiens long ago, but there was (is at least) one exception called Azo.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by Agnis]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

eep, it could do

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
could it just be some primitive warlike tribal folk?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I've actually heard and read about these guys. Unfortunatelly, it was a while ago, so my memory could be off.

Wildmen are usually sighted in northern lands. They seem scruffy, and angry, but not disproportonate to a human, the way bigfoot and yeti are supposed to be. From what I understand, they are remarkable territorial, and attack anything coming into their land. You know, kinda like them folks living in Montana...("Get off my land!"(Mr. Show reference
))

They are covered in hair, and usually aren't wearing any clothes. They're kind of like what you would expect if a really hairy human was raised in the wild. Hence the term wildmen.

Yes, if they do exist, they would be considered a cryptozoological creature, from my understanding. It's believed that if they do exist, they are some earlier type of human. Or another theory is that they are a spinoff humanoid. One that is more solitary then man who has become civilized (meaning forming civilizations, not the common interpretation).

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
could be some mute that lives in a cave and comes down to eat or could be someone has used time travel

top topics

join