It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Time to Take Action...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There are many suggestions now coming out on simple ways to take action.

I am not spamming for this site, but on the 11th of every month truthaction.org... is trying to have a day of action.

They have some really simple ideas for those who would not like to be so "in the Mix" like buying a $15 rubber stamper from Office Max and stamping every bill you ever touch with

"Investigate 9/11
stj911.org - vt911.com - wtc7.com"

Simple things... it is time to put up or STFU.

Take a look at their site (then come back here
and see some simple ways to step up the game.

They are taking it to the Democrat presidential hopefuls when they visit their towns with signs, etc... Free exposure, hard for the media to censor.

Have fun... I hope you see some of the bills...

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hmm, this might inspire me to become an active member of my local "twoof" organization.. Since they appear to be taking on new members and all...heh

At the very least I will make sure to add counter-links on any such $ bill I see-- that will be my commitment to stamping out one-sided propaganda spawned from ignorance.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
stamping bills... that is brilliant.

were do you get that stamp, other than office max, im in canada.

I would like to see a site that posts all political protest and dates. the only time i ever hear about a good anti government protest is when it is all said and done. and the news is usually breif and one sided.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
Hmm, this might inspire me to become an active member of my local "twoof" organization.. Since they appear to be taking on new members and all...heh

At the very least I will make sure to add counter-links on any such $ bill I see-- that will be my commitment to stamping out one-sided propaganda spawned from ignorance.

The ignorance is yours, mate. You cannot tolerate the thought that some others might be better informed than you.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

The ignorance is yours, mate. You cannot tolerate the thought that some others might be better informed than you.

It's all good micpsi, the person you quoted said what he said and there is no need to be bothered by it :0

I noticed on ats that this will lead to unnecessary flame wars.

Also keep in mind, The person comes on a 911 forum on a conspiracy theory forum for the purpose of disrupting the flow of peace and information.

A huge conflict of interests to come on a conspiracy theory forum about 911 just to embrace the official story.

It's like a person that goes on a message board that discusses music just to tell people he doesn't like music.

This person's intention is to cause turmoil, the way to avoid it is to not respond to it :0

[edit on 8-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
stamping bills... that is brilliant.

were do you get that stamp, other than office max, im in canada.

Staples or Office Depot, they'll make one custom order for you. Also you can go buy a stack of blank DVDs and copy 9/11 Mysteries as well and hand it to your friends, family, co-workers and even people on the street.

I get my DVDs at a computer warehouse and I hand out about 3 DVDs per day for about the price of 40cent each.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PepeLapew
Also you can go buy a stack of blank DVDs and copy 9/11 Mysteries as well and hand it to your friends, family, co-workers and even people on the street.

I get my DVDs at a computer warehouse and I hand out about 3 DVDs per day for about the price of 40cent each.

I already pass out DVD's but the bill thing is great cause it is endless to the distance that bill will travel. I dont use banks, i cash my checks. this will be fun.

I use "confronting the evidence" on DVD it shows a very well acredited seminar with proffesional looking at all points of the consipiracy. the dust, the put options, the pentacon, gag orders, pretty much everything that was exposed before i think 2003. Is 911 mysteries more current.

I wont dare hand out loose change. that film is a set up to discredit if ive ever seen one.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
I already pass out DVD's but the bill thing is great cause it is endless to the distance that bill will travel. I dont use banks, i cash my checks. this will be fun.

Me too!!! I use a bank but I never keep more then $20 in there. I cash my check and that's it. Now i think I am going to ask for all $5 bills instead ...

I trew out my credit cards 3 years ago and after I am done paying for my truck, I will never use credit again.

I use "confronting the evidence" on DVD it shows a very well acredited seminar with proffesional looking at all points of the consipiracy. the dust, the put options, the pentacon, gag orders, pretty much everything that was exposed before i think 2003. Is 911 mysteries more current.

In my opinion 9/11 Mysteries is better and it is more recent too but it mainly concentrates on the demolition of the WTC. Future part II and part III will attack other aspects of 9/11.
You can watch it here on Google video or Youtube:
video.google.com...
www.youtube.com...

I wont dare hand out loose change. that film is a set up to discredit if ive ever seen one.

EXCELLENT!!!

Loose Change is pure crap, outright disinfo and misleading.
If I ever come face to face with that Avery guy I will kick him in the nuts repeatedly until my foot turns into a pumpkin. He and vonKleist of "In Plane Site" are the enemy within.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Savvy bunch I think.
Stamps, well I can't advocate defacement of gov't property, nor the advocacy of sites or vids we don't agree with or any cultishness. Glad most are agreeing IPS and Loose Change are dead ends at best (hopefully for the right reasons - a lotta random infighting). Haven't seen 911 Mysteries, but I'm eargerly awaiting their take on the Pentagon attack...

As for action, okay, I'll consider doing something in my town. Dunno. It all comes across weird, hard to manage and keep it productive. The main thing is to figure out how to reach beyond the choir, and I feel backing off hard proof a bit in favor of opening minds to how this all makes sense is best. It create the space for the new knowledge to occupy rather than forcing it in and hoping it fits.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Check My SIGNATURE.

SPREAD THE TRUTH.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I've started having casual conversations with anyone I come across that seems to be somewhat receptive.. I simply offer up a couple of questions to start them thinking..

new topics

top topics

join