It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Poison!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Alright - this is getting downright scary! It is becomeing increasingly apparent that China has a complete and total disregard for the environment and mankind in general. Their track record has been abhorrent, especially as of late, now this!

Could this be due to contaminated feed? An escaped biological weapon? Pollution? Existing virus such as SARS or Bird-Flu?

When is the world going to drop their fixation and fascination with "Cheap" Chinese products? Hasn't anyone noticed that China is POISONING THE WORLD? The products aren't cheap... they are costing thousands of lives and damaging the environment. It is high time that the world community demand full disclosure from China or begin an international blockade on all goods from China!

I am beginning this thread in an attempt to tie ALL of the environmental fiascos together in one common thread so that we might start to gain a better understanding of the gloabl threat that China is - non-militarily of course. They are continuing their unfettered destruction of our ecosystem as we know it. What other cases are you aware of? Pplease post them here for discussion.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
ma and my new ponytail are disgusted, what disregard for life, sounds like a guy i know call Will Acri whi shoots small rodents with a compound bow

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yes quite right and everyone in Cleveland OH is an Environmantally educated angel.

Please... America and China are the two top polluters of the planet we so fondly call home. I just posted about this pig thing amoment ago somewhere else and said "I'm in Hong Kong I'll watch the latest news and get back to you". well I'm carrying on here... There was nothing on the news which is shocking, but not a surprise. I will be getting on that in a moment.

Ok I;m looking at the CHP - Centre for Health Protection in Hong Kong website and nothing there either - they are getting a mail as well as the Food people cos there's nothing on there either.

Ok OK OK this sucks - but just take it easy with the track record thing Agent Orange

new topics

join