It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memories of the womb!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I used to have recurring dreams as a young child of about 3-5.

I would wake up in a complete state of fear, crying my eyes out.

When asked what was the matter, I would say "I had a bad dream", but could never be able to explain it in detail. All I could tell my parents was that it was shapes, feelings and sounds.

Years later, I was able to reproduce these dreams by closing my eyes and concentrating on the memories I had of the sounds, images and feelings I remember. It all seemed to connect to a very "fluid" sensation.

Then one day, it came to me.....It was memories from before I was born.
The fluid, the shapes, the muted sounds of the outside world.

The other thing that helped me conclude this, is the fact that when I reproduced these dreams willingly, many years later, there was an overwhelming feeling of warmth, belonging, security and clarity.

The fear as a child was a fear of the unknown and not of scary monsters or anything.

Has anyone else had experiences like this?

[edit on 8-5-2007 by nerbot]

[edit on 8-5-2007 by nerbot]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Not I, but my father jokes that he remembers putting his track shoes on and running up a little tunnel to a round thing that absorbed him. Referring of course to being a sperm on the way to the egg.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
lol................very woody allen

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have the mental image and I will provide details in as many formats as possible.

But you already know that don't we?,.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I asked my son when he was very little, if he remembered being in mommy's tummy. He said yes. I asked him what it was like in there. His answer: There was toys and stuff.

new topics

top topics

join