It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Aid To Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It was a good gesture by the US Government, however Iran says no thanks, okay Bush now how about some of that aid to the people of your own country who need it? Quit trying to impress the world take care of your own.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
yea, i agree and its not like any aid we send to others is appreciated or "enough" for them.....

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Wow I think they showed their dislike of us when they basically aid, "Take your aid and shove it!"

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The ones that pay the price are the ones laying under the rubble or have loved ones missing or dead.....
It's their (Iranian Gov) problem now, they can deal with it.
It would be unfortuniate if it happend again, but if it did, I doubt there would be much interest in helping a seccond time around.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Russians help Iran, USA helps Israel, oh and the Russians are helping Iran build a nuke power station cable of makeing nukes.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Everything comes with a price, and Bush is NOT about to give aid without a fee - either Nuclear capitulation or other.

The millions we send for African AIDS relief were used to buy terror assistance.

I think the cost of this aid was obvious. Iran would have to take this NC refugee...

I can't BELIEVE she said she wanted to go! Of course, she didn't say it, an official said Powell said she told HIM she wanted to go.

I hate that stinking carpet bagger. She's useless. Get's my vote for laziest Senator EVER! (I'm sure there have been worse, but you won't find one from NC.)

top topics

join