It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

there's a ghost/spirit in my house - how can i communicate with it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wow people are still seeing this thread when I last checked at least a year ago.

We've moved houses since then.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
For several months things started disapearing in our home, especially mine. Actually things have been going on since my husband bought this house. It started with the front door. the door has a chain lock and we kept a rug in front, the next morning, not every morning the chain would be off and the rug moved. My husband nor myself went near the door. now things are being taken. my cell phone was missing for a month ,I ordered a new phone and one day my husband walks down the basement steps and there's my phone, right next to the dryer. I do laundry all the time it was not there before. Medication missing a lot. I blamed my son's girlfriend, even made a police report. I knew in my heart she didn't take it but what was i to think. papers that were put in the kitchen gone in minutes. my husband woke up for work this morning he always hides his meds, gone. several things happen, my wallet I had on a Friday night in the house, went to get it Monday and never left the house all weekend, gone. A couple of years ago my husband had some local guys over, the lights went out 3 times they cked the breaker nothing was wrong. the one guy got spooked and left. one week later my husband ran into one of the guys and the one that got spooked was killed. This house use to belong to the church and priest lived here. then a couple bought it before us and the wife died in a head on collision right down the street ftom the home, We don't know what to do. our dogs will go crazy barking at nothing, just looking at nothing and barking like someone is in the room. It seems like since we got married in May 2008 I've been sick, both my husband and I feel like # all the time. Our house is ahundre3d years old, we live in Codorus PA

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
edit never mind lol knew I should of checked the date lol

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Darthorious]

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Darthorious]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

I'm with you on that one. My mother and I had a knee high white hunting dog. One day me and my friends were playing ps2 and my dog walked into the bathroom. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw something knee high white figure leave the bathroom, and three seconds later my dog leaves the bathroom a as well. Told my Mother at the time what i saw, She said she has seen the same short whit figure a few times, as well as the closet door opening by itself. what we did before I moved was just light any number of candles you feel comfortable with, maybe even a lucky number if you want, and simply ask questions. When you ask a question give whatever it is a good 7 to 10 seconds to respond.

March 2006 My friends and I lit 6 candles each because we've known each other for 6 years. We started to just ask funny questions like what their favorite food was or even somewhat degrading questions for the first hour maybe. After that stuff got a little realer. My closised friend Scott asked if the spirit in the house deserved to die. About 4 to 5 seconds later my friend fell off of his chair and the microwave door opened four feet behind him. I asked if the spirit was waiting for someone or if if we can help in in any way. We stayed quiet for a few seconds then we heard some footsteps and a door close and we left the apartment and have never been back since. We moved three blocks away and this all happened over night, frome about 11 am to 2:30 or so.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Everytime i'm home alone I hear wispers and sometimes i see shadows. No one believes me but i know what i saw!

i seem to be the only one in this house so far to see a clue or something to know it is here. It seems to comunicate thought electronical divices, and im only 11 the yongest, but i feel it's hand on my shoulder and it's breathe on the back of my neck sometimes. It is scary and im home alone when it hapens. another way to know it's here is the windows, i hear it bashing on the window and slamming doors.

when my brother leave the house for a walk or something im left alone and thats when i hear stuff that really doesn't happen and i wonder if thats happened to my brother (13 years old) but he just ignores it.

the sadows i see are like a little girl with short hair and an unidentifile object in it's hand. and i know some day i will catch her on film and prove to my family that she is in this house!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Hi there, I just wanted to reach out to this forum. I work for television production company and we are producing a new network series about residential paranormal cases. we are looking for people who feel their home is haunted. Out host is a leader in the community and has been investigating for almost 40 years. If you are interested in knowing more and possibly being featured on the show, please email: [email protected]

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

What you describe could be any one of a number of supernatural entities. Most people like to lump everything together as "ghosts", but there are also phantoms, shadowpeople, etc. Your description sounds more like a shadowperson than a ghost. You may want to read more on that phenomena...

There are a lot of theoretical entities out there...and no, I'm not saying I believe in any over another...each case should be judged on its own merit.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
if what your saying is on the level I just have one thing to say, and normally I wouldnt say this. but do not try to contact this ghost. what ever you do do not try to contact this ghost. get the biggets candle you can find a candle that could burn for days even weeks. light it and leave it, your house is haunted. and I have seen the chaos living in a haunted house will do, possesion is just the begining. do not contact this ghost it will posses you light the candle it will atract other ghosts. not everyone on earth has a soul if you or someone in your house doesnt have a soul and you have attempted to comtact this spirit it can posess them and stay forever.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nventual

Why no ouija board? Doesn't matter if you do automatic writing, evp, ghost radar, white noise or whatever the results are the same. The board is literally the same thing as any of the other communication methods.

Not that I'm advocating you using the board--stay away from those things

But yeah that's basically the only way to reach out. It's only the method that differs but the results/consequences are the same regardless.

edit: omg this is an old thread >_< derp
edit on 31-1-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nventual Do not communicate with it, if it becomes negative get help from a experienced person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join