It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''AntiChrist'' speaks in Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The self proclaimed antichrist speaks to so called bible totting faithful.

Miranda says he is God and also the Antichrist. Some of his followers sport a 666 tattoo. He has been barred from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras. The Costa Rican government is considering a similar action. The Nicaraguan Catholic Church has asked for the same.

"I am upstaging Jesus Christ," he said of his ministry.

I'm troubled by the fact he has so many followers and his talk on a one world government.

He cant possibly be the antichrist or could he......

Link

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I wouldn't be troubled if I were you - this is just yet another looney. I had always wondered how the antichrist would get people to follow him since so many know that he is supposed to come before Christ. I thought Christians would avoid a guy like that like the plague, but this is amazing! People will follow a guy that even admits to being an antichrist. Wow!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Only a matter of time when he will fake his death and be ''resurrected''. I'm sure this is a developing story....

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
the majority of people are FOLLOWERS
thats the facts.
so why are intelligent people surprised when the majority or minority follow insanity.
Einstein said the Universe and Stupidity are infinite, I would add the sheepel effect is universal.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The thing is....supposing there is a real Antichrist and that he makes himself public. Then, you will be scoffing at him, too, won't you?

You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the imitators and the real one, would you?

Until it was too late?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Only satan would think he could hold a candle next to Lord Jesus Christ, but will weep when the wax melts at his touch in the end.

-Shadow

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Knightshadowz]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If there was an "Anti-Christ",i dont think he would come out and say "Hey world,look at me,im the devil".
He would gain power through politics and fool everyone into thinking he was a great man,not scare everyone with that im the devil stuff.

This guy is just a nut.
His followers are nuts.
Im surprised if we dont hear about them sippin "special" Kool-Aid while waiting for a comet to take them away.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well, to be quite honest, this guy came up with a crackerjack idea.

I mean it should'nt be to surprising people would follow a charismatic leader who proclaimed himself such, not only do you have the people who are looking for something/someone to believe in, you have the sort of punk ex-christian (but still religious) minority to.

Honestly the only thing I'm concerned about is if he goes down the path so many cult leaders have gone in the last century, that is mass suicide of his congregation, and his own suicide as well.

new topics

top topics

join