It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deathbed Confession: LBJ Ordered JFK Assassination w/Audio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is a must hear confession.
Possibly one of the biggest stories of our generation.
Although it appears to be of no interest to the main stream media.

(PrisonPlanet)-Son Of JFK Conspirator Drops New Bombshell Revelations

www.prisonplanet.com...

As the explosive revelation of E. Howard Hunt's deathbed confession, in which the former CIA agent and Watergate conspirator admits that he was part of a CIA conspiracy to assassinate JFK, continues to rage across the Internet, the establishment media remains almost mute on what is undoubtedly one of the biggest stories of the decade.

www.prisonplanet.com...

E. Howard Hunt names numerous individuals with both direct and indirect CIA connections as having played a role in the assassination of Kennedy, while describing himself as a "bench warmer" in the plot. Saint John Hunt agreed that the use of this term indicates that Hunt was willing to play a larger role in the murder conspiracy had he been required, but was primarily used in an oversight role.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Hunt alleges on the tape that then Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson was involved in the planning of the assassination and in the cover-up, stating that LBJ, "Had an almost maniacal urge to become president, he regarded JFK as an obstacle to achieving that."

www.prisonplanet.com...

Full story here
www.prisonplanet.com...

Go here for video/audio to listen
youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Kinda out there...but you never know.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
someone once posted a link all about some inside stuff on alex jones and how he was deeply involved with the mainstream media and some very high up people in the government, does anyone know the link i speak of? if so can you post it up? that link made me question a lot of jones' motives and stuff. could he just be a highly paid or high up disinformation agent?

this is interesting tho....surpise there isn't more posts on this page

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I posted this as a news article a couple days ago. I also think Alex IS a disinfo agent..either that or he's not as smart as he makes out.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Alex Jones has nothing to do with this man's confession.
All he(PrisonPlanet) did was post the story and a link to the audio.
Please look at the actual information(which has nothing to do with Alex Jones)

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
forgive me black_fox i often jump to conclusions when i see the name alex jones or prisonplanet

i did read the article tho, and it was interesting indeed

could the words of this man be taken seriously tho? isnt he a bit er... old....... and maybe senile? possibly on meds...??

just purely speculating here, interesting none the less!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Has anyone listened to the interview with LBJ's mistress, Madeleine Duncan Brown?

She claims that her baby sitter or housekeeper happened to be standing there when she came running out to greet Lyndon and hugged him.

He told her (paraphrasing) "I'm sorry that happened. Go say goodbye to her".

She was startled, realizing that he meant that this poor woman would be made to 'disappear' because she was simply a witness to the fact that LBJ had a mistress.

The woman was never seen again. According to Madeleine Duncan Brown, she learned that LBJ's 'cleaner' got rid of her. (she gives his name but can't recall the name)

So I don't doubt he could be involved rather directly in the plot.

However I don't think he ordered it. I think he was probably there when the conspirators had their final meeting (also detailed in this interview).

video.google.com...

Of course this isn't proven, but it's a compelling bit of information. Brown really has no reason to lie, and LBJ having a mistress is now common knowledge.

From this interview if I had to pick a person that may have 'ordered it', I'd probably say H.L. Hunt, Texas Oil billionaire (no relation to E. Howard Hunt)

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Badge01]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I for one never put anything as being too low for LBJ. That was one mean S.O.B. And I'm old enough to remember, as he sent me off to southeast Asia for my senior trip, as the old song goes.

And the poster that questioned Hunt's mental state, just remember that you too will one day be a senior citizen.
Some of us old f**ts remember more than you think.

It's what I did with the car keys three hours ago that trip me up.

top topics

join