It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot cards?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

the tower? world trade centre people falling out

the magician notice the pentagon in the corner.

intresting that tarot card i found seem very close i havnt found a pack of tarot card to see in real life maybe somone has, and could post pictures off some resembling events that happened in the world or found somthing odd?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The Tarot deck in the link is called the Waite-Ryder deck, I believe. The symbolism is very old, way before 9/11.

I have probably 15 tarot decks. The deck that is linked I remeember using about 25 years ago. The tower and the magician are ancient symbols on Tarot cards, been there for at least 500 years.
Hope this helps.

My one question is: Why is this in religious conspiracies?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
sorry i didnt know where to put it lol

Cug

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swissgarud
the tower? world trade centre people falling out

It's the Tower of Babel, not the world trade center.

the magician notice the pentagon in the corner.

It's the pantacle.. one of the 4 main tools of the Ceremonial Magican. They are also used in the suits of the Minor Arcana.

intresting that tarot card i found seem very close i havnt found a pack of tarot card to see in real life maybe somone has, and could post pictures off some resembling events that happened in the world or found somthing odd?

I'm not sure what you mean. You can find symbols about anything in the tarot, that's the whole point of it.

This is the wrong forum for this question.. maybe the paranormal forum? or somewhere off on BTS

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Why not here?
What does the word 'divination' mean?

Tarot cards are often far more divinely inspired than RELIGION.

But I am beginning to understand that to be divine is to be able to divine. To be worldly is to be led by customs.

It is not the tool used but the hands of the workman who is creating that determines the beauty and perfection of the outcome (product).

Cool.

To err is human, to forgive, divine!!!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The Tarot by itself is as meaningless to someone that does not know how to use them as a blacksmiths anvil is meaningless to a Doctor.

It is a tool for divination, anything can be used to connect the conscience mind to the super-conscience. It is a gateway to the higher self. It has nothing to do with 9/11, except the fact that 9/11 involved "high magick" as a ritual to help in the dark agenda.

Look at the number one card in the Tarot "The Magician" above his head is the symbol for infinity. It is also the meaning of standing between worlds. It means "The Magician" has removed the veil and can now see. The pentacle is the persons ability to work with primal powers to access this magical energy. It is the spirit above earth, air, fire and water, the basic elements of the material universe.

Edit to add: You have got me thinking though...the numerology connection between 9/11 and the major arcana of the Tarot. I will meditate on this and post more later.

P.S. Hello Lucretia!

[edit on 9-5-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If I were to use divination to tell whats what on 9/11 here is what the connection to the Tarot would be. Just my opinion, others please add to this.

Flight 11: Justice...the dark side of the elites justice...to end freedom and gain total control.

Flight 175, 1+7+5=12 (12 is not used in numerology so you have to add the 1 and 2 together) 1+2=3: The Empress...the nanny state, security over freedom.

The twin towers, 1+1=2: The High Priestess...the one standing in front of the veil...crush her and the veil is yours to see behind and manipulate.

Building 7: The Chariot...to drive your agenda forward and run anyon over that gets in the way.

Flight 77, 7+7=14 (14 is not used in numerology so you have to add the 1 and 4 together) 1+4=5: The Hierophant...the teacher, representing the establishment, to make sure the tactics of the old world energy is learned by the new world.

The pentagon: struck from west towards the east, the rising sun, Lucifer as viewed placing the rising sun on top, the pentagon making the center of the inverted pentacle meaning goodness twisted.

Flight 93, 9+3=12, 1+2=3: The empress smashed into the ground of Pennsylvania the state of brotherly love. The coup de grâce.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
IMO the tarot is a means to communicate age old truths or understandings in a timeless manner.

You must first understand the symbols to understand the Tarot. The Tarot communicates thru the knowledge and understanding of it's symbols, first you must study the symbolization and then you may interpet it's message in your readings.

All of the ancient beliefs are encompassed in the Tarot.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Also, the tarot is correlated with the 22 letters of the hebrew aleph-bet and the kabbala tradition regarding the tree of life.

I found a good site and it was called Copenhagen Tarot but that wasn't the URL and I can't seem to find it. When I do, I'll post it for anyone interested.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Talking about Tarot, do 'Masons' have any connection with the Tarot?
Do they own a pack?
Is it a part of their initiation?
I do have a good reason as to why I asked this question.

The Tarot is used in mystical occult circles ......mainly used today for foretelling events in ones life through 'Fortune telling' by means of reading the cards, or asking the cards for which direction a persons life would lead them to if they go toward the path they are following....... although this is usually left to the inquirer, it does involve 'free will', many see to it that it must be fullfilled by making things happen according to what was told of them of the cards................in my opinion, this can be deceiving and dangerous(depending on what was said) because many will come to a certain conclusion about a certain situation and assume this is how it was meant to be because it was foretold in some mystical cards and therefore make it happen by choice.
As the original playing cards.......52 pack of cards....
52 being the 52 weeks in the year ...
The four suits(male).....Kings
The four suits(female)...Quenns
The four Jacks?.....
12 in total being for the 12 months of the year.....
Of course, each suit stands for an individual in ceratin part of History......?correct me If Im wrong..
The tarot is used similar but the cards are more descriptive and known within the occult...
hmm,
Lots more but cannot remember much about them as I have not continued to further the study for reasons I had......................

helen

join