It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green circles north of area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Found these circles around 28 miles north of area 51 on Google Earth.

Any idea what it could be? Looks like some grass experiment?

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Sqllius]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
That's the Penoyer Farms alfalfa fields near Rachel. They use a circular field layout with center-pivot irrigation.

This is one of the most often reported features by people looking at Area 51 on Google earth.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ordinary pivot irrigation.

A common sight in arid lands across the western U.S. and around the world.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't know anything about Penoyer Farms, or alfalfa, or ordinary center-pivot irrigation, but I do agree that it's clearly regular crops, grown intentionally, in circles. I find it hard to belief that the person who posted the video believes anything else, other than crops. Now, if you want to hypothesize about if they are G.M. crops, or not, that's entirely another matter, but there's no basis for that assumption.

Admin edit: Entire caption of text was in bold, removed.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
OMG, are those the entrances to inner earth that the space aliens fly out of on their way to Dulce to fight the grays?????

kidding, of course its farms, its how people irrigate and grow things out there in the desert.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
How many times must this be covered, here ?

Maybe, sticky a thread with the title :

Green Circles Near Area-51 !!!

Just did an ATS search on Green Circles. Got 10 pages of results.

Why ?

Lex

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hey, help a human and it will learn and be happy. Don't make them miserable.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Those green circle's r like the ones in plant 42 which is operated by Lockheed, Rockwell International, Northrop, and Nero. U can see it in google maps. 34°38'N 118°04'W. i dont know what r they for but i think it should be something important because they exactly the same as the ones in area 51.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sorry, but from the information I have those are more than likely caused by irrigation. The most likely culprit for what your seeing is Circle Pivot Irrigation A system in which irrigation is started in a central point and moved around a circle.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
StandAloneComplex, I fail to see the reason or need to re-iterate what has already been stated three weeks ago. ?

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join