It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sports on atsnn???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
NOW I CAN GO FROM CONSPIRACY NUT TO SPORTS GEEK

NO SPORTS PLEASE

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Sorry this thread had moved on since I last saw it.
They are not deleted, they are in the Trash (heck of a lot of them as well)

Doesn't Williams son have a Sports site for you to post on.

Afterall it not news, and too regoinal to be of interest.

Unless of course we are winning something or Australai lose badly

Any complaints blame me, sorry Ocelot

That means you can move them all back again, right?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
But a CONSUMER in this deal BUT I have to tell you Ocelot, copying and pasting the first sentence of a SOMEONE ELSE'S work and adding a LINK to THEIR story is NOT what I call work...

I notice that Nerdling and the other reporters are COMMENTING about the story at LEGNTH and cutting THROUGH the "mainstream Media B.S." with THEIR posts to the new addition...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Originally posted by tracer
Looks like I'm outnumbered but Im still voting to keep the sports feature of ATSNN.

I vote in favour, it completes a balanced page.

You know a newspaper isn't really a paper of the people unless it has a sports page.

yeah so i guess i'll wait for the horoscope and the crosswords pages then.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Sorry this thread had moved on since I last saw it.
They are not deleted, they are in the Trash (heck of a lot of them as well)

Doesn't Williams son have a Sports site for you to post on.

Afterall it not news, and too regonal to be of interest.

Unless of course we are winning something or Australia lose badly

Any complaints blame me, sorry Ocelot

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by Netchicken]

DUDE WTF!?!?!?! WILLIAM created a SPORTS section for ATSNN!!!! Are you #ing blind!!! Simply move them to BTS and thats it. If you want to get pissed at the sports news blame william. He created the Sports section on ATSNN not me. And plus im doing my job of posting news on ATSNN.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yeah they can be moved back if there is a forum for them and they don't appear on ATS. ... but not tonight!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
NC would that be Sportshawk? I went there a while back and all the posts there were like 30 days and older, so I thought it was not being updated or anything, looked like it was a decent site too.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
But a CONSUMER in this deal BUT I have to tell you Ocelot, copying and pasting the first sentence of a SOMEONE ELSE'S work and adding a LINK to THEIR story is NOT what I call work...

I notice that Nerdling and the other reporters are COMMENTING about the story at LEGNTH and cutting THROUGH the "mainstream Media B.S." with THEIR posts to the new addition...

PEACE...
m...

DUDE theres way too many sports news for me to be re-Writting all of it. And I know its someone elses work.... thats why i put the link in the bottom so you go to the site and read the story.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Yeah they can be moved back if there is a forum for them and they don't appear on ATS. ... but not tonight!

By concensus of just about everyone involved we'd like them back.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Whatever! Like I said I am but a consumer in this deal...

I would've thought we had a higher standard here or WHY BOTHER? Hell I can go to HUNDREDS of websites and read exactly what they are putting up.

I understood the point to be to CUT through the caca...

I could be mistaken, if I am then so be it. I'll skip over it and peruse the usuals...

It is WORK to be better, some are willing to work and others are not so be it.

No problem...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Whatever! Like I said I am but a consumer in this deal...

I would've thought we had a higher standard here or WHY BOTHER? Hell I can go to HUNDREDS of websites and read exactly what they are putting up.

I understood the point to be to CUT through the caca...

I could be mistaken, if I am then so be it. I'll skip over it and peruse the usuals...

It is WORK to be better, some are willing to work and others are not so be it.

No problem...

PEACE...
m...

Whatever you say.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
sports make me sleep ... good night everybody.

Stay aware

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I really insist those stories are put back as soon as possible, i have an angry tirade of messages on u2u/aim/yahoo and the likes telling people exactly where to shove things.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Nothing personal... Just my OPINION, it's worth EXACTLY what you paid for it!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Nothing personal... Just my OPINION, it's worth EXACTLY what you paid for it!

PEACE...
m...

Again.... Whatever you say.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Nerdling, you can't have a "consensus of nearly everyone" - its all or none, you just have a vocal majority.

I think sports is the LAST thing ATS or BTS needs, hell its all reporting and regional, no conspiracies, no angles, and who gives a # about what happens to the Pukebowl Alabama college basketball team? In the end its just people wasting time sending electrons.

Even dedicated boards devoted to sports are not only boring but barely living from what i have seen.

So if its here hide it away in the bowels of BTS and off the ATS "todays" list, and even the BTS one.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Nerdling, you can't have a "consensus of nearly everyone" - its all or none, you just have a vocal majority.

I think sports is the LAST thing ATS or BTS needs, hell its all reporting and regional, no conspiracies, no angles, and who gives a # about what happens to the Pukebowl Alabama college basketball team? In the end its just people wasting time sending electrons.

Even dedicated boards devoted to sports are not only boring but barely living from what i have seen.

Well if you could see the windows i am getting you'd soon know the tirade is solely directed on you.

What ATS or BTS needs is normally a decision made by many people, this is how it happens in cosmic, correct? Well in ATSNN, being a separate site yet still ATS there is the bullpen, you could easily make your ramblings heard in there without taking action on your whim, that way you could hear our arguments against it.

Who cares? Alot of people mate, do you honestly think there would be no sports section if we thought nobody cared? Theres already a damn sports site that alot of ATS members are in. It seems to me that they care. Then again, you cant speak for everyone, neither can i. The board is also not dedicated to sports, i think you'll find its been assigned the backpage like every other paper.

Perhaps your just too content at slamming people rather than reasoning.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well said Nerdling, now wheres the sports pages?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Well said Nerdling, now wheres the sports pages?

You're supposed to find them at the end of the newspaper, i guess you'll find them well hidden in BTS!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalki
sports make me sleep ... good night everybody.

Stay aware

I thought sports made you sleepy kalki? What woke you up?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join