well it evert go down

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Text Red
why is gas so high?
well it evert go down

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i say we revolt where being raped by oil companys and the goverment is doing nothing to help up its time for us to stnad up this is not the way america is sopposed to be its why we fought for freedom from england and now the same things are happening we are paying way to much for basic nessesitys and the goverment wont do anyhting to stop the oil companys from chargeing what ever they fell like

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi im in Indiana and im paying 4.20 a gallon. This is definatly price gouging and im sick of it i live 25 miles from work, drive a hybrid and still im spending almost $70 a week in gas. This really sucks. I think were in a government induced depression. Everyone is spending more money on everything today so how can we be in a depression. People are buying houses, cars, boats, land, ipods, expensive phones, so how can we be in this depression. I think we are just freaking out and big oil companys are taking advantage of us all.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Gas should go downIt is to much money. Every one in my family think so, It should go to 2.00 it is much better.:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
i wish i could go back to the early 70's

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Not until WE change the gas prices. We as consumers must put pressure on the fuel economy, subsitute for travel, alternate fuel sources, electric powered cars, solar powered cars, water fueled cars, cars that run on oil.Etc.......

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well this thread is about 1 year 3 months old... so with that being said, i guess i answered my own question. NO!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
sorry, for the inquiry.. but how was this thread on the recent posts page right now, when I am the first one to respond to it in 11 days. Did a Mod bump my thread up because I am such a respected. well-mannered member?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BRQuick

Production has to keep up with incoming oil. A Barrel of oil isnt just gas right then and there. If a barrel of oil goes up in price, the gas prices will go up. If the barrel of oil goes down in price, they still has to manufacture the oil they bought for more previously and therefore the gas prices dont reflect for soemtime. When that sometime comes, a barrel of oil is back up where it started. The problem is the bottleneck at the refinery's. We have plenty of oil.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
gas in chicago is 3.86 minumum jus for regular and 4.20 for premium its insane , gas should go down and i hope it will if not then we are in deep trouble because we can not afford going to war with another country

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rm8471

Where do we get that gas prices are so high, well look dumbass gas is $4 in the us a gallon moron. were not living in the united kingdom like you. anything expensive you hear other people talking about are mostly likely going to be things in the united states, so get that straight my friend.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Gas prices are finally coming down a little bit but not a lot. The reason mostly seems to be the value of the U.S. dollar abroad. When the dollar is lousy the prices go up. I think they will continue to go up in the big picture and the prices coming down right now are just a lull in the world economy. Lets not forget that we still have some big banks on shakey ground, like Wells Fargo, and Bank of America. Hey they can't all be good days, lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I'm so freaking angry
about that crap you have no idea. I think they all use excuses to gauge gas prizes. How awful, all about the stinking almighty dollar. I'm sisk and tired of everything. If could I would move somewhere, where I could unly use a scooter or a bike.
I'm tired of the lies of the people in authority. They are lying to get where they want to go and then they can't do a thing.
All this is sucks
and I'm sick of it, half of incomes go away for gasoline a month. I think and I don't want to be negative, that the gas prizes will not go down and if ? I hold my breath and take it with a grain of salt. Surely some darn reason will come up for it to change again
Sometimes I think all the people need to get togehter and protest about that. But unfortunatley that is an insane thought, because we all need to work and drive. So are we trapped in the government?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
YES... once the OIL MEN are out

and once we elect a DEM!

OIL is not a DEM rig...

MARK my words! and wake up all.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rm8471

i live in SC and the gas in my area is 4.19..... yea....
and in august.... it was $3+ a gallon.... where do you live in SC? $2.79?
I havent seen that....lol...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join