It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eco-Extremist Wants World Population to Drop below 1 Billion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Business&MediaInstitute)-Apparently, saving the whales is more important than saving 5.5 billion people. Paul Watson, founder and president of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society and famous for militant intervention to stop whalers, now warns mankind is “acting like a virus” and is harming Mother Earth.

www.businessandmedia.org...

Watson’s May 4 editorial asked the question “The Beginning of the End for Life as We Know it on Planet Earth?” Then he left no doubt about the answer. “We are killing our host the planet Earth,” he claimed and called for a population drop to less than 1 billion.

Full story here

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
that's nice, why don't they start with themselves?

these trends are deeply worrying, something as benign as environmental issues can be subverted and abused until it turns into your run-of-the-mill ideology of hatred, obedience and austerity, within a few measly years.

what strikes me as obvious is that most if not all of these 'plans' involve some kind of direct control over individuals. it's plain as day that only those who are too gullible or too poor to buy their way out see the law of today as what it is - a useful and inexpensive tool for the wielder - so chances are the Scum© of the Earth™ now believe they no longer need anyone else on the planet, a condition known as megalomania if i'm not mistaken.

there are many many proponents and they come in various disguises, eco being a variety. utopian is another alias they are frequently using, see www.abovetopsecret.com... for example. (i killed that thread, unfortunately)

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I honestly don't understand eco-terrorists, I feel like they contradict themselves alot. Everything they do harms the environment.

Consequences of killing of 5.6 billion people requires:

Nuclear: Will just cause radiation pollution, causing genetic mutations and environmental contamination.

Guns: A lot of lead in the soil, bad!!!

Biologically: Too risking, evolution is a funny thing, it can create a creature that consumes or infect everything or anything.

Chemical: Similar with nuclear..

Death of 5.8 billion people: A whole lot of decompose body that would up the amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, or be a breeding ground for those biological microorganism they created to evolve.

The way I think of it, every scenario of killing 5.8 billion people is BAD!! And besides, the world is better off without another Hitler figure.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If what is said about him is true, there is no understanding nut-cases like these.

Fortunately, they represent the fringe of the fringe and their delusional viewpoints are meaningless.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by loam]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
www.vhemt.org...

They should lead by example...

top topics

join