It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mara salvatrucha...aka-ms-13(vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
don't know if you have heard of these guys or not...for lack of a better word they are a gang that started in el salvador and have spread to the southern states...as of late, they have started to head north...they are particularly violent and i see youtube vids that pretty much glorifies these guys.

so, i snagged some pics and put together my own little video of these turds, set to different music.

Mod Edit: Inserting Video Into Post.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by chissler]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Great video. These guys are real BUTT CLOWNS. The government needs to issue hunting licenses so that we can hunt down these vermin like the dogs they are and send them to HELL where they belong.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This group, gang or movement -- the mara salvatrucha -- is certainly a social problem. The tatoos that these members have are more a sort of brand or uniform than body art or a medium of self expression.

It would seem that anyone who would disfigure themselves to this extreme degree would be, literally, "locked into" the movement or organization. After all, outside of the gang, they would simply seem like freaks. They really wouldn't have anywhere else that they could go except to stay within their group. It's almost a guaranteed sentence or should I say membership.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I was thinking that these are some serious dude until they started doing hand puppets, the I burst out laughing

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
don't know if you have heard of these guys or not...for lack of a better word they are a gang that started in el salvador and have spread to the southern states..

Actually, they started in LA.

en.wikipedia.org...
The Mara Salvatrucha gang originated in Los Angeles. Their name consists of references to the infamous street, "La Mara" in El Salvador and "13th Street" in Los Angeles. The gang was set up in Los Angeles in 1972 by Salvadoran immigrants

There was a good documentary done a couple of years ago by the BBC, following a clique of these guys in EL Salvador. It was pretty interesting, and a good insight, but I can't seem to find it online yet.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If you are interested in learning about the reason for the emergence of MS 13 from a social perspective and history of the gang from the members themselves, then I suggest you have a look at this documentary:-

*WARNING: SOME GRAPHIC SCENES AND SWEARING*

Google Video Link

It's not something that all these guys are proud of and it's always a better perspective to view something from the inside out.

Oh btw. What are you doing, using the 'homo' label as an example, to try to demean these people?

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Xeros]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
If you are interested in learning about the reason for the emergence of MS 13 from a social perspective and history of the gang from the members themselves, then I suggest you have a look at this documentary:-

*WARNING: SOME GRAPHIC SCENES AND SWEARING*

Google Video Link

It's not something that all these guys are proud of and it's always a better perspective to view something from the inside out.

Oh btw. What are you doing, using the 'homo' label as an example, to try to demean these people?

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Xeros]

i didn't. i used the 'gay' label. 'gay' can have very many meanings and it seemed to fit.
i put in what i hear in my head.
please don't read anything into it. well, you can if you want but you can scroll through videos and find my pro gay rights one set to the same song.
just thought it would be funny. nothing more/less than that

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hey this group was very dangerous in n.y.long island when i lived there 6 yrs ago.They were growin in popularity,unfortunatly.Very violent..again ANYONE!

top topics

join