It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas teaches terrorism via Mickey Mouse lookalike

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Instead of preaching about the ills of this video, which I don't condone of course, we should take into consideration why the video has been made in the first place. A community has to be pushed to very extreme limits before they will urge their own children to wage war against another people. This is beyond religious fundamentalism, these kids (although vieled by) are not urged to die for Islam, but are urged to die for Palestine. Too often are acts of fighting against oppression whitewashed as religious terrorism. The Palestinian people (Muslim, Christian and Jew) have all been oppressed to such a state by the Israelis that this is what it has come to. It has been a 60 year war this year, and it shows no signs of slowing down. The Islamic mentality has only came to the fore in the last decade, and is merely a means to an end. Israel is as much to blame for this disgusting waste of life as the Hamas group are.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Just trying to bring some perpspective to this tirade - it isn't just 'them' - you and we did exactly the same when we were at war.

They believe they're at war and their tactics are different to ours (and abhorent to me) but I'm not going to condemn them on the basis of religion / race (as many on here are leaping to do) when our Governments have used remarkably similar tactics and communication methods in similar circumstances.

German school children used to build wooden AP mines in class - is that a bit worse, far worse, just as bad or justifiable when defending one's homeland?

You just smacked everyone down to the mat face first with this one.
There is no comeback,people. Either you are aware of your hypocritical bias or not.

I'd also like to add something I have noticed on ATS community regarding cultural significance. Alot of what selected posters are saying about Middle East is just poorly disguised hatred. (same with thoughts on Africa etc) There is no right side. Israel isn't right. Palestine isn't right. And as long as disilusioned people think that someone will always capitalize on the fear of "others" and dupe the lot of you to try to emotionally react.

[edit on 17-5-2007 by MRGERBIK]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Fear and hate drilled at you from all angles or power down all media and apreciate how short a time we have and how beatiful nature is.. I like life.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I will stick up for any country under the propaganda spotlight. Whether it is in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia, South America, India, China, Russia, etc etc. You cannot judge the actions of others of a different culture and faith and condemn them to death. That is the bosses job. I'm sure he'll point that out.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
By the way, the boss I'm referring to hands out the sick days, not listen to excuses about a runny nose. I call him GOD ALMIGHTY! lol

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So, you are pulling something up from the 1940s ... over 60 years old .. and that was made during a time of World War .. and comparing that to this?

Remember this?

Jesus Camp

Or this

Christian video game 'is a force for evil'

Looks like brainwashing children is popular everywhere. Even in the free world.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
FARFUR is dead!

Story Here

Yes. The Hamas militant mouse is dead. In the final episode, all the kiddies get to watch their favorite mouse murdered by an Israeli police officer.

Next thing we'll have the ghost of Farfur coming back and telling the kiddies how wonderful it is to be a martyr for Allah. Wanna bet?? :shk:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
FARFUR is dead ... but we now have a TERROR BUMBLEBEE.

Hamas Terrorist Training Childrens Show

Yes ... the new character also wails upon Israel and wants to be a homicide bomber.

:shk:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
UPDATE

In additon to the terror bumblebee we now have a terror lion.

Hamas rips off Lion King

The Hamas terrorists have a fixation on Disney it seems. :shk:

<< 1  2   >>

join