It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will George W. Bush do after his Presidency? Your Opinion...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Ok I want everyone to put in ideas on this one. What will George W. Bush do after his term in office is done?
Write a book? Haha, yeah right.
Go clear brush on his ranch 24/7?
Work as a George W. Bush Impersonator?

If anyone has actual inside info about what the man might be thinking about doing please let us know.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Flee to Paraguay to his ranch down there to avoid jail time for his crimes.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Be elected President, of course. George Bush '08!!!.

Hold four fingers up and extend it twice from your chest to represent the number 8 for 2008, that is how to show your support. You can march with your legs straight while you do this to symbolize how Bush does not bend easily.

It's a lot cheaper than those 'W' stickers.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
who cares?

when bush and his adminstration isn't in office some other filthy crooks will be... and they'll probably all be friends!! much like it is now

honestly, does it really matter whose in office anymore?

edit: i guess i didnt really answer the question
well i think bush will be gettin coked out on his ranch gittin r dun

[edit on 7-5-2007 by biotic]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
1. book out to avoid jail time or court trials.

2. Laura will file for devorce. She's just waiting until he's not president anymore imho.

3. clear brush at his "safe" ranch. safe from the US law.

4. Attempt to add to his "Presidential Library" by buying My Pet Goat in hardback.

5. Seek a job as the guy who sits in the local fair dunk booth. Man wouldn't that be great. The yellow line you stand behind to throw the ball is like 3 feet from the target. 10 bucks everybody gets to throw a ball at "W"

6 write his autobiography in crayon titled "Presidency for Dummies-An Idiots Guide to Being President"

7. commits suicide aftger discovering hector his coke dealer won't return his pages, and anhausew bush and jack daniels won't return his phone calls when he calls them on thier direct extentions.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oh yeah, Run off with Condeleza Rice. Again the whole Laura thing.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
become a spokesman for hidden ear transmitters. "I used them extensively. They even will answer questions for you all you gotta do is repeat what they say in your ear."

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
He won't be out of work very long.

Within a year, president hillary will publicly admit she is incompetent and in way over her head. She will ask Bush to return to Washington and clean up the national and international fiasco she created.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The President will retire and find some humanitarian endeavor, much like Jimmy Carter and Habitat for Humanity, to try and salvage his legacy and very tarnished image, just like President Carter.

It won't work because it will take decades to repair the wreckage created by the President and his cabal of corporate whores.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
He will serve like his father in the Carlyle group firm.

Occurs with his record of managing finances he will be given a position in which handling money is not needed.

With his lack of popularity he is not attractive for many public appearances.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
like i said before, do any of you guys think the next president and his/her cabinet will be any less currupt then the bush adminstration.. im being lead to believe that it dosnt really matter anymore, those aren't the people that have control

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I predict he will go into hiding and not be seen again.

People will speculate then that something "untoward" happened.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What to do...what to do. Oh, yes. Write a book, hopefully less of a yawner than my predessors. Although it does make one jimdandy of a doorstop.

He'll do what most presidents do. Stay the hell out of the way, and let the next one do his/her job. Write his memoirs. Open a library. Basically enjoy not being President.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
But wait! Memoirs of a president would be so deep, with so many philosophical thoughts and memories, so many ideas and dreams....

This is George we're talking about here. :shk: Forget the book and join the circus. That's the ticket.
'

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Pretty much what he did when he was Prez.

-Play golf
-Play with his Bobble head collection
-Play with his bobble head
-Arbusto 2 (with the same backers)

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Whatever...

Why do people insist on perpetuating this silliness? He graduated two, count 'em two, Ivy League schools, learned to fly fighter jets. So he's not the most adept of public speakers, so what, not many people are. He got elected President, not once, but twice.

Whether or not he was a good President is open for debate. I'd agree. He could have been much better. But it's not because he's a simpleton.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
He will reveal that he is actually tupac.

I'm sure he'll find something to do, slack off for awhile, then try to get back in the limelight somehow.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Whatever...

Why do people insist on perpetuating this silliness?

Why, for yuks, of course! it's better than crying about it.

He graduated two, count 'em two, Ivy League schools,

Like Curtis Mayfield said, "Educated fooools...."
(From the song If there's a Hell below (we're all gonna go)

learned to fly fighter jets.

Right. How many "missions" did he fly? Any flight records?

So he's not the most adept of public speakers, so what

So what? Possibly, the most public man in the world, no good at public speaking? Geez, he learned to fly fighter planes and went to two, count 'em, two Ivy League colleges, you think he could at least learn the basics (like, which is left and which is right). And of course, it has nothing to do with alcaholism or substance abuse.

He got elected President, not once, but twice.

Hmmmmmm. Props to Diebold.

Whether or not he was a good President is open for debate. I'd agree. He could have been much better. But it's not because he's a simpleton.

With a mid to low 20% approval rating, I'd say it's just open to Mass-Debate.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by fingapointa]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
off to paraguay he goes with his two whore daughters and his little bro. melvin p. moneys my game and publisity is not my name/ naw in all realality.....he's been setting up a thrift shop in cuda del este for people that need secound hand colostamy bags....so he can drain the panatel wetlands and git a kick back from monsanto...he will be the roundup ready soy bean farmer with larceny genes inserted to cheet china out of there shipments of soy beans worth trillions....or...write a five page book in crayon (brown) of his life in the white house.f:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I have a feeling he may be harder to find than Osama. If his term ends, people will be able to form their own opinions again unless the 2nd puppet comes in to play. Sheesh, pick an antichrist, any antichrist.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join