It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld keeps ghoulish 9/11 souvenirs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Sick-o.

Why does he have them?

To remember him how the mission was Accomplished?

I mean it is kind of weird, to keep something in your room, which reminds you on the day how 3000 of your fellow Americans died in a sigle day.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sicko? Again I will ask, do any of you have the cajones to approach a FDNY member and tell him his is a sick ghoul becasue of what he has from hios fallen buddies.

It is a reminder of what happened, not a trophy for god's sake. It is also his 'on loan' and at anytime can be taken back for any invetigatory purpose that is needed.

Also, it is proof that a plane hit the Pentagon.

Again, anyone want to talk to the FDNY?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
How can they get away with taking "souvenirs" from the scene of a crime? How can they get away with tampering with evidence??

The same way Sandy Berger got away with stealing and destroying documents from the National Archives prior to his 9/11 Commission testimony.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Now THAT's evidence removal. I unseratnd people don't like Rumsfeld and want to see him as sick, probably taking home a human skull to gloat over or whatever. Fine, just realize you're projecting and go ahead and have fun.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It is not the same as Sandy Berger since we know what Rumsfeld has. A small piece of history.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I haven't read the rst of the replies to this topic, but I think the reason they gave for doing so is to remind them about the results of terror.

Still, kind of creepy...they might as well keep an arm from a bomb victim, or something like that.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Now that is weird, very weird. Why on earth would anyone want such a 'souvenir'? I must say that surprised me. 9/11 was a tragedy and a day of infamy, why anyone would want a piece of the plane and keep it is beyond me.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by talisman]

Maybe because from some viewpoints 9/11 wasn't a tragedy but a victory?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join