It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Traveler' Discussion...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
'Traveler'...

Plot

Jay, Tyler and Will were friends who had spent the last two years in grad school living together. They were about to go on a summer journey, but a simple prank to rollerblade through one of New York's most famous museums made Jay and Tyler prime suspects in a terrorist bombing that destroyed the museum a few seconds later. Jay and Tyler hoped that Will could clear their name, but discovered that they had no way of proving Will ever existed.

Premier

There will be a sneak preview of the pilot episode on Thursday, May 10th at 10 PM (EST) on ABC. Following this, 'Traveler' will air the pilot episode and original episodes on its regular night and time, Wednesday, May 30th at 10 PM (EST).

Videos

The promotional video for this show looks alright. If that wasn't enough for you, then check this youtube search with additional clips.

News

ABC sets Wednesday schedule...

Previewing The 2006-07 Season, Part 2: ABC's 'Traveler'...

Show Pilot Leaked on the Internet!...

Traveler Moved From the USA!

Episodes Being Reshot...

[edit on 7-5-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I saw a promo for this on Desperate Housewives...looks like it might be very interesting.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i have just seen the pilot episode and i enjoyed it and i enjoyed the actual plot...

this show reminds me of 'prison break' and '24'...

i have a feeling that this show will have many twists, turns and conspiracies...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
the sneak peak aired tonight...

so what did you think of the pilot episode???

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I was suprised

I tivoed it but kept pushing it off. When I finally watched it I was seriously suprised. So far it's a well done serial. Unlike CBS who doesn't understand how to make a show, ABC obviously knows how to make a good quality show. The real thing that
me off is that the next episode wasn't next week, or the week after. I guess at least I will have something to watch when lost is gone. I like the premise of the show.

Was I the only one who noticed the coming attractions that had the rich father setting up his kid? "Ok, they will be here", or something like that over the phone. He doesn't seem like the kind who would sell his own kid down the river. I really liked the bell boy who helped them escape not once but twice. The second time was the real shocker, silencer and all. I wonder if he's working for the group that blew up the place, or someone else. I bet you they want to keep these kids in play to force the rich father to do something.

To amagine a guy you own age who: researches you, befriends you, and uses you and your families history to set you up like that. I guarantee their "friend Will Traveler" didn't die in the explosion.

What's great is that it plays well in our post 911 paranoia that has gripped this country. Personally I would have probably walked up to a cop and told him the story about my friend. I would then be naked, tied to a chair being beaten with bamboo in Guantanimo Bay, Cuba too.

My grandfather(big lost fan) and i talked about these types of shows. He said it reminded him of when he was a kid. They would have all these really good "serial" type radio shows that kept his whole family glued to the radio.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have the pilot episode Tivo'd and have been trying to get an opportunity to watch it. Sometime through out the week, or weekend, I'll get to it. Probably have to record the second episode as well. The promo looked promising. Considering a few newer shows that I liked have been canceled, I'm looking for another new one.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I guess it doesn't matter if you missed the pilot

They are showing the pilot, followed by the new show next wensday night. I was really hoping that they would have a new episode, instead of the usual here's the pilot again.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Man I knew that guys Dad would
them some how. At least the lawyer had enough sense to realize that their "friend" was a hitman, not a friend.
The only thing that irritates me is that they havent tried to adjust their appearence. That's usually the first thing you should do in a running for you life from the law situation ask Harrison Ford.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by MSHARPE2012]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I just watched three episodes that I had recorded and I am really into this show.

Looks promising.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Anyone watch tonight's episode?

This one is turning into a personal favorite. Hopefully it can survive.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Anyone watch tonight's episode?

i am guilty of not following this show...

but, i will watch it on my time (if you get my drift)...

and, no, i don't have a dvr or tivo

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't know if this show has the capabilities of a lengthy run, but I see a solid season, maybe two, out of it. I wouldn't lose any sleep if I missed an episode, but with all of the reality garbage on prime time these days, this is a welcomed change.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm actually enjoying the show as well. Will is turning out to be one Bad dude.

Maybe this will be like last seasons "Daybreak" which ran one season and in the final episode he made it to the next day, which probably ended the show for good.

Either way, I plan on keeping up with it.

wupy

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just finished watching this week's episode, and I enjoyed seeing a little bit of Will's character. wupy got that right, he's one bad mutha.

Excited to see where next week's episode takes us.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Did you notice that while doing research on the computer they were using a search engine called Kazew?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
just like prison break. i'm getting bored

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm so glad I stumbled on this thread. I've been hooked since the pilot, and each week we get an answer and 2 more questions. I hope this show can make it to a conclusion. I hate when serials get yanked and there is no resolution.

It really looks like there playing the "inside job" conspiracy with DHS being involved in the bombing. Also, is it just me or are there at least 3 competing factions working here, DHS, The patsys, and whomever the "bell hop" is working for? Possibly the FBI agent in charge is working with DHS or another group as he's very stuck on the "these two did it" line.

Just some ideas. Something finally to keep my summer going.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zhangxi0183
just like prison break. i'm getting bored

Wow!

Bored with Prison Break? I enjoy Traveler, but I can see where someone could get bored with it. But Prison Break? Man, I love that show and I've yet to miss a single episode in two seasons. I fail to see how anyone could get bored with that. Amazing writers with a solid plot.

I can't wait to see where they go with the third season.

top topics

join