It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW UFO PHOTOS: Debunkers Welcome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
SORRY MODS, I JUST FOUND THIS ALREADY POSTED. PLEASE CLOSE.

A recent set of UFO photos was posted on CoasttoCoastAM.com tonight with significant visual details. Is this a photoshop job? Is it a model or toy? Take a look at these photos here:

UFO PHOTOS

It was accompanied by this explanation:

"Last month (April 2007), my wife and I were on a walk when we noticed a very large, very strange "craft" in the sky. My wife took a picture with her cell phone camera (first photo below). A few days later a friend (and neighbor) lent me his camera and came with me to take photos of this "craft". We found it and took a number of very clear photos. Picture #4 is taken from right below this thing and I must give my friend credit as I was not brave enough to get close enough to take this picture myself!

The craft is almost completely silent and moves very smoothly. It usually moves slowly until it decides to take off. Then it moves VERY quickly and is out of sight in the blink of an eye. MORE THAN ANYTHING I simply want to understand what this is and why it is here?

We found your show with Google and I have listened for a few nights now. I have decided that if anyone can help me understand what this thing is, it is you and your audience. I must admit I am deeply unsettled by this thing. I have never seen anything like this in my life... Location: I would prefer not to say for now.

--Chad "

SORRY MODS, I JUST FOUND THIS ALREADY POSTED. PLEASE CLOSE.

[edit on 5/6/2007 by infinite8]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Interesting photos. At first glance this seems like a fake to me. It seems to good to be true. However, there is no obvious photo manipulation. I've never seen any object like that before, I'm surprised it even flies.

I am going to go ahead and call this a fake, its just to weird and to perfect. I could be wrong though.

d1k

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Those are amazing pictures. The most mind blowing is the one with the writing on it.

This is going to get claimed a hoax as usual by the armchain experts here, I just hope the people with the real expertise out there in the UFO community find this story and have a look.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Here is the thread that beat you to it.

Debunkers were welcome there too, and have basically killed these image's credibility.

They are most likely CGI.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
it kind of looks like it is either a bashed model(s) kit, or possibly some kind of deep fryer basket. you can see metal fastener clips on the inside rim as if the circular part hooks on to something.
hmm.....it looks like something i could find in a chinatown resturaunt supply store.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well, here's a big surprise. I think it's a clever fake.

It looks like something someone handy put together in his garage from bits he had lying around including the air filter assembly from a 1968 Ford Fairlaine.

What clinches it for me is that it's always seen with trees and bushes at one edge of it, which could be concealing wires holding it up.

It's a very clever model but I'm in no way convinced.

d1k

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

They are most likely CGI.

Why do you say that?

Have anything to back that up?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I hate to close this thread but here is the original that we should contribute to so all information is in one place.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing

new topics

top topics

join