It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questioning God.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism
I never question god. I may turn my back on man, but that is to face my savior. He's got my back and I'm alive to prove it!

Wait....how can he have your back when he is in front of you?

I follow Christ, too...but my OTHER brother has my back...

Who is behind you?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blitz

Who are we to question the existance of God? Can you not except that we are here simply because God made it so.

You use the mind that God gave you, to try and disprove the existance of God. Trying to use religion to disprove God is completely ignorant, man created religion God simply gave him the concept.

What is really outragious, is using the bible to disprove God. Man has taken so much out of the bible and twisted the meanings so far, that probally less than a quarter of the original text is actually there.

The timeline in the bible does not coincide with the timeline of the earth. Maybe because man wiped out half of the bible. Take this for example aliens are not mentioned in the bible, and to this day governments deny there existance. Maybe that subject was scratched from the bible to.

Take a look around, the planet we on live is perfectly designed to sustain human life. God exist my friends, Its is the evil coruption of man kind that leads people to believe otherwise.

I completely agree. In our primal tribal still-have-yet-to-figure-it-out evolution thus far, we have either divided the Creator of All-That-Is into different "dieties" with different "religions", or we just completely deny the existence of our Creator altogether! (Thats something even the ancients didnt do).

To those who deny God, how can you explain this Creation we live in? How can you explain the existence you see around you?

Logic will tell you alone, that anything that is manifested into physical reality must originate first from a MIND-IDEA.

You create a painting, it comes from your mind. You create a building, and cars, it comes from your mind. Well gee, when you see a tree, what MIND to do you think that comes from??? You think its "just there" for no reason and for no purpose??? RIDICULOUS!

You think its all by chance and luck and that we come from oblivion, live one life, and return to the nothing we came from? What the hell kinda crap is that, how can you believe that, when there are a million reasons and pure logic to believe the opposite??

I dunno, I always believed in God, I never once doubted my divinity as a Creation of God. I look out at the world, and I just marvel at the greatness of humanity, and all we create, and all we are. I just marvel at the balance, and the intricate web of nature acting in near perfect harmony. I marvel at the diversity, the beauty, the creativity, the wisdom, and intelligence of our Creator . OF OUR GOD AND HIS CREATIONS.

I feel sorry for people, who cannot see the beauty that is Life, and cannot recognize their own divinity, and who are not aware of the greatness of what they are, as Creations of God, experiencing in an infinite universe.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
God [mirror] Dog
Man's best friend [man] Best friend of man

My little dog is named Sassy and my big dog is named Maggie. One for each side!! I am going to post their pictures on my profile page to prove they are REAL.

And the first animal in space(the heavens) was a dog, imagine that. RIP Laika, November 1957. It's been a pentecost since you left us.

www.novareinna.com...

[edit on 9-5-2007 by ben91069]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join