It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone UFO pics on C2C

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I have been pondering the consistancy of UFO photographs nearly always being hazey or blurred and am wondering if anyone here who has seen one can comment on wether they appeared blurry to the naked eye ?

Nope, clear as anything else...

Pictures don't do justice to the real thing.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Looking forward to it, I love a good challenge.......

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by illigitimati
Looking forward to it, I love a good challenge.......

www.ufoevidence.org...

How about this one? does it look fake to you?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
there are some pretty freaky writings on the underside though!

The writting on the underside of this ship is unmistakably japanese. When I zoomed in on the writting, I read:

From center ring out
Panel 1: fuso(unreadable character)sshi
Panel 2: Meri("me" I think)fu
Panel 3: Shiso (same unreadable character) fu

Strangely enough, it seems as though on the last panel, they were written facing 4 different directions, as I kept having to rotate the image to read the next character. I don't know what that means, but I strongly believe that if this really is an photo and not a CG image, it's of terrestrial origin.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by heero2020]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Fake....... A very well done fake I must say......

The "through the trees shot" is what puzzled me quite a bit, whoever did it must have a lot of time on their hands...it looked very convincing at first.

Your opinion ?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by illigitimati
Fake....... A very well done fake I must say......

The "through the trees shot" is what puzzled me quite a bit, whoever did it must have a lot of time on their hands...it looked very convincing at first.

Your opinion ?

Yeah, that's why i thought it was hard to fake. The in between the branches shot.

Me? I think it's either fake or real just like all the other pictures i see.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hmm, this one seems hard to fake.

www.iwasabducted.com...

Whatever that white thing is, there is also a ufo on top right of the picture.

And also this one,

ufos.about.com...

1952 i think, the ufo invasion over the white house. That one is not fake for sure since it was confirmed back then.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

by nazzroth
I have been pondering the consistancy of UFO photographs nearly always being hazey or blurred and am wondering if anyone here who has seen one can comment on wether they appeared blurry to the naked eye ?

Popular thread!
The top of the "strainer" as I call it is not clear or is blurred as you say.
If I were a superior entity trying to fool the gullable humans, I would make a craft like this looking like a strange inverted tea leaf strainer and put some fake looking Korean skript on it so humans could laugh at it and declare what a poor fake it is! But the ET would have the last laugh!
Not saying it is not a fake at all. I'm trying to think like they would! Has anyone else thought about this or are you all too busy debunking?

[edit on 7-5-2007 by plumranch]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear

It is odd...and so much writing.

Reminds me of that psuedo language created by the Klingon followers...

Klingon Alphabe

Very similar...who knows?

mg

Umm... Yeah, read my last post.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

by heero2020
The writting on the underside of this ship is unmistakably japanese. When I zoomed in on the writting, I read:

Where are our Japanese speakers when we need them? There must be hundreds out there in the wings aching to give their take on this!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
the thing that makes me think its a fake is the first pic posted here where whoever took the photo seems to be level with the tree tops...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobarto
the thing that makes me think its a fake is the first pic posted here where whoever took the photo seems to be level with the tree tops...

This is because there is a hill to the side look here,

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I've seen this. or something like it. But it was at night, and what saw was a triangle craft so i thought, but i could see through it in some spots. Now after looking at this photo. Im thinking this could be exactly what i saw. its about the same size as well. but i dont see any lights on it. hmm... could be billy meirs stunt double. And he's strapping this thing to trees and stuff,. "joke"
but id like to find out more about it. And if this guy has enough time to go get a camera and come back days later,, then well, maybe he can take some of us to go see it too.. this part i dont understand.. and BTW,. im sure this will be properly analyzed by proffesionals, and wish these youngsters, who downloaded photoshop would quit acting like they are CGI experts and making posts saying this is fake right out the gate.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Here is my second WIP trying to reproduce the medical device or whatever it is in 3d. I am almost done with the long blade.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by heero2020

From center ring out
Panel 1: fuso(unreadable character)sshi
Panel 2: Meri("me" I think)fu
Panel 3: Shiso (same unreadable character) fu

Strangely enough, it seems as though on the last panel, they were written facing 4 different directions, as I kept having to rotate the image to read the next character. I don't know what that means, but I strongly believe that if this really is an photo and not a CG image, it's of terrestrial origin.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by heero2020]

I'm glad someone else noticed this. I guess i really don't need to reply now, but I had to tell you "good eye". It's katakana right? It's been a few years since i studied

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
To me the thing looks real, not cgi. The story associated to it, however, is very unbelievable.

-The fact that no moving images were taken when most if not all mobile phones and digital cameras have a movie mode.

-The object was in the same place four days later.

-The witness made a second treck to the location and only took 4 photos

-The witness refuses to give its location.

-It's on Coast to Coast.

All of the above suggest to me that the photographer is pulling our strings.

I think it may be some kind of sculpture or art installation. Looks nice whatever it is.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This is funny, I actually read most all posts. My brain hurts now, lol. Anyways I to thought the symbols looked familiar. Anyways I'm not going to say its real or Fake either. But the big question you should ask yourself is "what if"? I know its a jump off a very high cliff but think of the possiblities. Come on! really think about it. Looks earthly but what if its a new technology which could be the result of a reversed enginierd alien craft.

Well I wonder if it was real and it was out side your window what would you do? What would you think? Would you care and even tell some one? How fare would you go to convince people your Photos/vidoes are real?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Here is my second WIP trying to reproduce the medical device or whatever it is in 3d. I am almost done with the long blade.

This is looking very impressive so far, groingrinder. Hope you don't get bored and we get to see a finished replica of the whole thing. Though I don't think the original photo is cgi, you may well convince me otherwise. Keep at it!

link   
Looks like some movie stills from a Japanese movie to me. The weirdest part of the story to me was going back, and finding it again. If it was me, I would of jumped-up and grabbed the thing!

[edit on 7-5-2007 by curme]

link   
The simple fact is that even if it were real, we would never know as it has already been labelled as CGI. I wouldn't have bothered past the first page without a certain Mr. Brooks 1969 sighting.

I don't think anyone here has been able to definitavely prove that it is CGI. Its one thing being able to recreate the model, its another story proving that the image in the picture truly is a model.

Theres no point going any further really.

Pretty shallow investigation of some very clear pics if you ask me. 'Oh, I'll make my own version.' In the end that proves absolutely nothing about the original image other than it 'can' be faked, which we already know is a strong possibility.

I don't know why I bother to post regarding this kinda stuff sometimes, its always the same story.

Show people its fake properly though, if you can't do that then don't attach labels.

To me its just a picture. Personally I would want more information to go one way or the other. Not opinions, facts.

As to the person withholding their name, I probably would too. Anyone that is even slightly conscious of their reputation would obviously have reservations in my opinion. Not to mention the flood of people such as those on ATS trying to get in contact with you.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by seenitall]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join