It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone UFO pics on C2C

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
[img][img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r39/imagesds/newufo.jpg[/im g][/img]

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by M Grandin
[im][URL=http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ufonewufotahoehd5.jpg]
[/URL ][/im]

The UFOs in pictures above are not very alike, "Diplomat"! Not even
"torsion" (who originally pointed at resemblance) stated they
were exactly alike. The perspectives are slightly different and therefore
Tahoe UFO picture is not a copy of "Chad" UFO picture.

Not very alike ? Huh ? Are you looking at the same images I am ?

They are almost exactly identical except for what I would only consider human inconsistencies. The main tail end prong has the same notches in the exact same position. The spokes are the same shape and taper off the same. The underlying design is almost identical.

The only difference is whoever was designing the object, was playing with the style of the prongs around the object. The phone camera shot has what appear to be 2 large wide prongs and 2 smaller thin prongs. The photoshop processed image (as per the exif data) has only 1 large wide prong, and 4 smaller ones - 2 perpendicular to the center, one in the front, and one off front centre.

Look at "torsion"s original comparing photos on top of this post!

The elevation angle of 2nd UFO wing is greater than at 1st UFO. The cages are "different" - at least obvious if magnifying. The "bottom" protuding arms are obviously not equal in perspective length and direction. The cylinder "hole" is "bigger" in 2nd picture. All of this due to slightly (but obvious) different perspectives.

But of course these UFOs are equal basic constructions - if a fake it is the
same basic model and corresponding if they are real. If real they are different UFOs or the original somewhat changed between visting "Chad"
and Tahoe.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
They look too good to be true, but then what would a real ufo look like?

What is the ET look?

They may be part of some ship that is cloaked.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Seems to me like the lake Tahoe image has a prong thing missing (4count) from the original Chad Photos (5 count). Maybe someone else noticed this also but I did not seem to read that in any of the posts so far. Good day and Happy hunting. I will be watching.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by painfactorisit
Seems to me like the lake Tahoe image has a prong thing missing (4count) from the original Chad Photos (5 count). Maybe someone else noticed this also but I did not seem to read that in any of the posts so far. Good day and Happy hunting. I will be watching.

This issue was originally discussed in a parallell thread /adress
www.abovetopsecret.com...
sorrily not read by all visitors of this actual thread. There missing prong is also mentioned.

The question was simply: Could UFO in Tahoe picture be a simple
"photoshopped" copy of "corresponding" UFO in "Chad" picture?
I.e. without 3D-rendering, roughly just simple copy/paste. Completed with some changes That might have been possible and suspected if the perspectives were identical in these pictures.

Some appear still maintaining these UFO-pictures are identical in that respect and therefore must be expected fake. Althogh it is easy show that is not true. As I have tried to do in last posts.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yes, there is obviously a prong missing, that can easily be done with photoshop. You wouldn't expect the hoaxer to copy and paste the same exact "craft" into the new lake tahoe pics would you? Of course they would attempt to alter it a little bit. People still don't seem to understand that it is the same angle and shape when scaled down from the original picture with the yellow flowers in it...

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I bet you the guy who made this is probably laughing his @ss off listening to some of us fall for the trick and. People it is fake.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont know why, but i get the feeling these are from here- They dont have that ET look to them.

And what is that "ET" look? If you consider the possibility that our technology is Alien influenced then it would be quite possible that alien technology resembles our own.

I think if someone came up with a true clear video of a UFO no one would believe it anyway. Todays PC´s speed and graphic ability´s combined with apps like Maya or 3d Studio max make it possible to create virtualy anything if you have enough patience and time.

Either they look to blurred or too real.

maybe if an alien turns up on TV with some world leader then people would maybe begin to consider the possibilit

Intersting pictures neverthless, if they are fake intersting imagination of the maker.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
anything is possible these days...

having been intrigueed with these photos for a few days now; about an hour of 3ds Max and Photoshop work using chad's original photo as a background and using the 3d model that was provided by someone in this thread:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Yes, there is obviously a prong missing, that can easily be done with photoshop. You wouldn't expect the hoaxer to copy and paste the same exact "craft" into the new lake tahoe pics would you? Of course they would attempt to alter it a little bit. People still don't seem to understand that it is the same angle and shape when scaled down from the original picture with the yellow flowers in it...

Not even close to correct. The Tahoe pics have the object at different angles than Chad's pics. Also, there was no flowery foliage in the Tahoe pics, only two pine trees. But even if there were similarities in the foliage. It turns out that these two sightings are probably from the same mountain range.

I think these are two different objects. Notice that Chad's object has one large arm and four small. The Tahoe object has two large arms and two small.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Both sets of photos are from the SAME HOAXER. It's an easy matter to change the orientation and configuration slightly to make the ehem 'ships' appear visually different. It has already been fairly conclusively shown that the original Chad photos were fake CGI jobs, this set is no different.

The hoaxer is trying to add validity to the original Hoax by adding a second sighting from a second eyewitness. Of course Chad and as well the 2nd 'eyewitness' remains anonymous, I'm sure that if the ip's were able to be obtained they would be one and the same.

Cmon people, use your noggins! I want to be believe to, but believe in something that's real and not in a fabrication by some Hot-Pockets© eating cgi artist.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Latitude
I think these are two different objects. Notice that Chad's object has one large arm and four small. The Tahoe object has two large arms and two small.

Yes but have you also noticed the positioning of the arms in the second set of photos? At a glance it looks like the object has spun around between photo 1 and photo 2 but on comparing the 2 photos.. in the 2nd..the smaller arms are in the wrong position compared to the long segmented arm and the long wide arm..As close as I can make out the second image has just been tilted and the cage has been made to look like it is on the other side..I know this doesn't make much sense and I would love to show you with photo comparisons but my photo editing skills are non existant
If someone with the skills can put up some cut outs of the 2 pics side by side you will see what I mean (I hope).. If I am right this pretty much kills the second set..

[edit on 18/5/07 by CthulhuRising]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuRising
Yes but have you also noticed the positioning of the arms in the second set of photos? At a glance it looks like the object has spun around between photo 1 and photo 2 but on comparing the 2 photos.. in the 2nd..the smaller arms are in the wrong position compared to the long segmented arm and the long wide arm..As close as I can make out the second image has just been tilted and the cage has been made to look like it is on the other side..

Yes it's true the two Tahoe photos show a change in orientation. But there is an obvious and simple explaination for that. The woman making the report clearly stated the object was spinning as it moved. Five seconds elapsed between the two photos. In that time the object has rotated 100 degrees counter clockwise. Obvious and simple.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The Tahoe pics have the object at different angles than Chad's pics.

WHAT are you talking about??? Look at this picture below, don't just glance at it. Look at it very carefully and try to understand what is going on in the picture. The object from Chad's photo with the yellow flowers is the same exact angle and same exact size when scaled down to be smaller... You can literally lay the original chad object right on top of the lake tahoe object, which is illustrated in this pic:

(and once again, disregard the "stfu i'm right" comment, that was inserted by the original author of this image)

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I bet you the guy who made this is probably laughing his @ss off listening to some of us fall for the trick and. People it is fake.

You got it !!

"Hey mate, heres a copy of my dxf file, dont play with it too much!!?
"No probs, no one would believe mine anyway..."

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

The Tahoe pics have the object at different angles than Chad's pics.

WHAT are you talking about??? Look at this picture below, don't just glance at it. Look at it very carefully and try to understand what is going on in the picture. The object from Chad's photo with the yellow flowers is the same exact angle and same exact size when scaled down to be smaller... You can literally lay the original chad object right on top of the lake tahoe object, which is illustrated in this pic:

I did just that and it was horribly misaligned.

I know what you're saying, but even with photoshop rotation, these images dont match up.

Heres a thing, show us what you see, do a shop of them both yourself, with one semi-transparent, and prove it.

You'll see what I see, the same exact shape, slightly angled, but with correction, you lose the entire 'bulb' centre.

I still call "Same CGI object, different camera angle and different BG."

The more I consider it here, the more I believe this.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The object from Chad's photo with the yellow flowers is the same exact angle and same exact size when scaled down to be smaller

No, it's not.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grendizer

The object from Chad's photo with the yellow flowers is the same exact angle and same exact size when scaled down to be smaller

No, it's not.

Well good work, I think you may be right. It is hard to tell for sure, but you have me at least convinced that it isn't the same exact angle, might have been altered a bit or something so who knows...

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
OK, NOW I REMEMBERED WHY THIS OBJECT SEEMED NOT TOO STRANGE TO ME, THAT CARACTERS DONT LOOK JAPANESE BY CHANCE, THEY LOOK JAPANESE CAUSE IT ARE JAPANESE!!!
I SAW THIS IMPLEMENT IN A RECENT TV DOCUMENTARY ABOUT TOKIO
IT´S KIND OF POST HEAD BUT DONT HAVE THAT WIRES ON THE TOP,
THIS EXPLAINS WHY IT ARE SO STRANGE ON THE PHOTO.
THE INTERESTING IS WHEN I SAW IT PASSED ON MY MIND THE IDEA OF DOING AND HOAX WITH THIS HEHE. LIKE I WOULD NEVER DO THIS
SOMEONE HAD THE IDEA AND REALIZED IT!

[edit on 18-5-2007 by BRAINMASTER]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by Dulcimer]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAINMASTER

I SAW THIS IMPLEMENT IN A RECENT TV DOCUMENTARY ABOUT TOKIO
IT´S KIND OF POST HEAD BUT DONT HAVE THAT WIRES ON THE TOP,
THIS EXPLAINS WHY IT ARE SO STRANGE ON THE PHOTO.

Can you please elaborate on your post no caps perhaps
, such as the title or more info on the Jap. documentary, as well as the "post head"...?

Also I believe the topic of japanese chars came up in a prev post, as well as other forms of writings (Klingon, JP, etc)

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sure, you can find more details on this site where you can including enter in details with the people that make the production...

globoreporter.globo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join