It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jose Escamilla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So I recently watched UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied. I thought it was full of compelling evidence that the whole UFO/Alien thing is true and that our government knows a lot more than they would have us believe. I'm on the fence about rods and really don't have an opinion one way or the other about them.

My biggest problem is that I believe first and question second. Something needs to be a really obvious fake for me to call BS. I'm not a liar so I have a hard time getting my mind around how someone can just make something up to f@#k with people.

My question is this, I'm considering buying Escamilla's dvd to show friends and family to back up the stories/evidence I read on this site and others. Is it a waste of money to buy his dvd, is he full of it? What's the general consensus on Jose Escamilla and his work? Is he legit or just another a$$hole trying to make a buck?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Judge for yourself ...

www.google.com...

OR

www.google.com...

Personally, I'm on the fence ... in more ways than one.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's funny you should mention this video....I am literally watching it right now for the very first time. It looks pretty good.

But if your aim is to "convert" some people, let me make a recommedation if you don't mind.

Probably the very best video about UFOs (I've watched many of them) is "Out of the Blue" by James Foxx, initially produced in 2002. There is a re-release this month with updated material, especially about the Phoenix Lights (huge triangular craft almost 1 mile wide) with Fife Symington, former governor of Arizona. He has recently come out to admit that the craft that thousands saw in Phoenix must have been an alien craft.....very little evidence that military was the source of the craft.

In the video, "Out of the Blue" the testimonies from Military officer, (US, former Soviet Union, etc.), commercial and military pilots from all over the world are astounding. Many have seen saucer-shaped objects that travel incredible speeds and acceleration during their flight, and in many cases they are BACKED by radar signatures.

Overall, the video, "Out of the Blue" has many credible witnesses and evidence (testimonies, official documents, etc.) going back 50 years and it is quite well produced.

I would highly recommend this video.

Here is the link: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Jose Escamilla

Both I think. He has bills to pay and since he spends hours and hours, weeks and months video'ing in the blind (ie RODS) he should get some compensation where possible.
Having said that, there's a lot of weekly UFO/EBE TV documentaries out there you could tape for free.

Dallas

top topics

join