It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus really God in the flesh?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
to answer toms question yes all of you have answered my original question now for another one what about the shroud of turin there have been people all over the world that have carbon dated and checked to see if it was a painting which it is not and had a autopsy expert all say that this was indeed proof that Jesus rose from the dead now whether or not any of you believe that or not that proves to me that Jesus was the messiah and it external proof for that matter...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by followerofchrist
indeed proof that Jesus rose from the dead now whether or not any of you believe that or not that proves to me that Jesus was the messiah and it external proof for that matter...

Sorry but I will add to your post this information because its relevant to your post.

Only believers of the shroud will keep bringing the issue of authenticity to challenge anything to the contrary and let understand that the so call scientist that claims the shroud authenticity are also believers of the shroud.

Walter McCrone analyzed the shroud and found traces of chemicals that were used in "two common artist's pigments of the 14th century, red ochre and vermilion, with a collagen (gelatin) tempera binder" (McCrone 1998).

He makes his complete case that the shroud is a medieval painting in Judgment Day for the Shroud of Turin (March 1999). For his work, McCrone was awarded the American Chemical Society's Award in Analytical Chemistry in 2000.

www.mcri.org...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
well it will be hard naturally for any "pharisee" or "sadusee" to accept Jesus as the answer just like any "scientist" or "scholar" or anyone else because they cant fathom absolutes. in my opinion they are afraid of absloutes

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Please keep it civil, folks.

Attack the argument, not the person.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i dont believe i was attacking the person i was just stating something if i was attacking the person then im sorry forgive me for lashing out my mistake marge

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
No harm done, just remember that a topic of religion in a forum of Conspiracies in Religion will be highly debated.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
well yes thats why i started this one i wanted to see what people had to say but like you have said maybe this should have been in below top secret but i still have loved the discussion on this one thread obviously because my other tread has only 3 posts and this one well into the 100s
what are you guys thoughts on the king herod tomb?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
For me Herod as one of the Jewish kings Is fascinating. Josephus wrote in his Antiquities of the Jews a very nice recollection of Herod life and his impact on the Jewish people.

I can not wait to see what archeologist will find in his tomb and if it provide any more in deep accounts of the bible massacre of the innocents.

Josephus put Herod's death at 4BC, so perhaps the tomb will provide information to his time of death.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
well they said his tomb was empty but that was on the thread king herods tomb i have a feeling this will help prove the bible is truth

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join