It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Tornado and a Meteor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Greensburg, the site of the deadly tornado in Kansas also happens to be the site of a very large Pallasite meteorite.

en.wikipedia.org...

The location is also the primary location of the Haviland Crater.

en.wikipedia.org...

In 2006 many more happened to have been found.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Interesting, sorta. But what's the point? Are you insinuating there is a relations hip between the meteors and the tornado?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The tornado was important for the meteor. Somebody out there can say more than I on this if they are willing to speak.

Go back to the alabama tornadoes. Research the area. The tornado is WCT which is used when necessary to provide cover. Simple as that.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Perhaps you can speak on the subject yourself and enlighten us.

Don't rely on others to back up your outrageous claims.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sorry god-of-wine but I really don't see where you are going with this or what message you are trying to convey.If you are insinuating something, please provide us with some proof of your claim.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What is being said is:

The Tornado was used to cover up something being done with the Meteor itself. Potentially.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by god_of_wine
The tornado was important for the meteor. Somebody out there can say more than I on this if they are willing to speak.

Go back to the alabama tornadoes. Research the area. The tornado is WCT which is used when necessary to provide cover. Simple as that.

Why don't you say more on this yourself, so this doesn't look like quite such a fraud of a post?

and pardon my ignorance, but what is 'WCT'? and what was the cover being provided for?

nothing about this is simple. it's very confusing because you aren't actually saying anything here-- it's like you're carrying on half of a conversation in your own head and randomly typing every fourth line. nobody here has any idea what you're getting at. please clarify this for us if there's actually something here to be clarified.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm kind of curious what the original poster is trying to imply as well. I have seen the Greensburg meteorite close up in person many times, and while quite large it doesn't appear to be any more significant than any other meteorite out there. If, as others say, you are trying to link the tornado and meteorite you're probably going down the wrong path. Here in Kansas, tornado's are quite common especially during the Spring and Summer months and I remember them doing quite a bit of damage to other places that are not the bastions of meteor fragments.

new topics

top topics

join