It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torah4U bible code help?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hi, has anyone used this programme before? lets you search for your own codes in the bible but I cant figure out how to use it!!! i've used the help file but i'm still lost?! basically just want to type in a word and read when it occurs and any words around it, anyone care to help?! I got it here:

www.exodus2006.com...

Cheers in advance chaps!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I haven't used this program before.

I have browsed around the web site.

I have heard of this before, I think on Coast To Coast AM, but am not sure about where I heard of it.

I am a tad skeptical about the idea that there are these "codes" throughout the Bible.

If one searches hard enough through a text of any significant volume, they are bound to find such "codes" as this, at various points.

The principle here rather much contradicts some of common Biblical theology. For instance, Jesus clearly said that no man knows the day or hour of His return, not even Him, only the Father.

I'm as curious, by the way, about "2012" as the next person, given the Mayan calender stops then, etc., but to say that "2012" and "annihalation of the earth" is in the Bible in "code," which this web page does assert.....well, perhaps you can see my point. It blantantly contradicts what Jesus said.

Just food for thought. That's all.

[edit on 5/7/2007 by rm8471]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I had it once and I could not figure out how to use it as well. I wonder if the only way to get one is to download an actual one that you pay for.

new topics

join