It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friggin Car Theives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have a ford van that has parts recall. There was a class action lawsuit and ford lost majorly. Vans were catching on fire because of this part overheating and sparking a flame.

I ignored the whole thing except replacing the part with the new parts. Not all of them are a fire hazard!

I sleep in my van and always on a monthly basis, catch someone trying to slimjim the pick proof doors or something. I just wiggle the van and that always freaks them out and makes them run.

It's a popular type of van, so I don't think anything of it.

Until yesturday moring. I woke up to a semi rig parked in front of my van. The vehicle loading ramps where out placed ten feet ahead of my van.

The semi itself was parked inches from the back bumper. The thing was that he coasted up to me so noone could here in the marning.

I simply ignored than man standing by the semi and drove away!

Whew that was close. Obviously he didn't know that I was in there. Oh and there have been cars stollen their recently prior to this.

I'm starting to think that Ford is hiring people to get these vehicles of the road. Has anyone heard of something like that. I just curious, I don't want to jump to any stupid conclusions?

I will come forward and make it publicaly known each time stuff like this happens until it ends. I am a master at analysis and feel no threat to anyone

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I will come forward and make it publicaly known each time stuff like this happens until it ends. I am a master at analysis and feel no threat to anyone

Are you smart enough to get his registration number and report him though?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If you are talking about the semi, I did not give him the chance to begin pushing my van. Obviously I knew what he was going to do, but I wanted him to believe that I did not know by looking the other direction.

Trust me getting a license number means nothing unless there are more than just you witnessing the crime. Anyone can make false claims.

I have report breakin attepts and the police always say that nothing can be done because it was done early in the morning and their was no witness.

If you have experienced life at all you know that police tell you that you need to call police when stuff like this happens, but then when you do they act rudely like you waisted their time and say that there is nothing they can do.

Catch-22. Many car theifs do this about 3 am in the morning were there are no witnesses. Stuff like this one person is not good enough for a conviction so they just say for you to continue looking out.

join