It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jewish masons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is so crazy. I'm a Jewish Freemason and I wasn't aware that it was unique to be one.

Why the heck would you think it would be any different for a Jewish Mason from NJ or from Israel?

If I move from one location to another I am welcomed to visit another lodge as long as I prove I'm a Mason.

Getting back to the first post, what do you think that the Jewish Masons rule the world and where did you hear this first?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Good men who are dues paying drones who give up a great deal of their time and energies to causes which are ultimately the antithesis of their core beliefs....incredibly sad!

I pay $35 a year in dues and how are my actions being converted to the antithesis of my core beliefs without me knowing it. And while your at it, do you know what my core beliefs are?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by garycompton
well that was interesting, so could someone explain to me, if you are a freemason in say Jerusalem and you move to London, how does that work. can a mason go to any lodge meetings??

Excepting a few irregular masonic organizations who are not accepted by the mainstream masonic body, any mason can visit any lodge provided they can prove they are a member in good standing of a regularly constituted lodge of masons.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Excepting a few irregular masonic organizations who are not accepted by the mainstream masonic body, any mason can visit any lodge provided they can prove they are a member in good standing of a regularly constituted lodge of masons

From what I know, all you need is your dues card no? --Which they didn't laminate for me
-- I am high maintanence.

As for the whole "whats the difference between a Jew from NJ then from Israel" For me of course nothing, because a Jewish Masons are still equally Brothers, and unless you wore your hat thing (I am so rusty, I forget what it is) I would never know your religion, it is unimportant.

BUT.. for so many "anti's" its all about Jews.. because they don't just hate Masonry, but hate Judaism, and because they see these connections of Judaism and Masonry they assume Jews then must contorl us, or in some way Jews have tainted us, or in some way Jews control the upper echelon.

This is not new.. for thousands of years now Jews have had the same stigma attached to them for this same reason.. that Jews control society and plot against all the good Christians out there. And the difference between a Jew from NJ and from Israel is obvious that Jews from Israel are zionist controlers of the universe.

I am sorry Corsig that you have to go through the stigma of such bigotry.. All Masons do, but as a Jewish Mason you are the Zionist controler of the drone Masons to take over the world! .. Which I do suppose is better then being the drone pawn being manipulated

All I can say to Jews Christians and Muslims -- your all Brothers of the Book. Your God is the same.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Scratch an anti mason and you will often find an anti semite.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
This is so crazy. I'm a Jewish Freemason and I wasn't aware that it was unique to be one.

Why the heck would you think it would be any different for a Jewish Mason from NJ or from Israel?

If I move from one location to another I am welcomed to visit another lodge as long as I prove I'm a Mason.

Bro you are not a Jewish Mason any more than I am a Christian one. You are simply a Mason and my Brother. Nothing else matters

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There were a few questions and observations made on this thread before it 'lost focus'.

Originally posted by garycompton
hi is there a masonic lodge called the lodge of jerusalem and does it have any dealings in london. i have read that they control the world so how do they control my country and particulaly London??

Jerusalem Lodge No. 197 meets at 10 Duke Street, London - the same location as the London base of the Ancient & Accepted Rite. It was founded in 1771 and originally met at the Jerusalem Tavern, St. Johns Gate, Clerkenwell. It no doubt took its name from this original meeting place, in common with many other early lodges.

It is unlikely to control the world, the country or even London. However it is a prestigious lodge within freemasonry.

Incidentally the only other lodge with that name in England is the Lodge of Jerusalem No. 686 meeting in Bristol. It was founded c.1870.

Originally posted by Rockpuck
However, Jews can be Masons, but there are NO "Jewish only" Lodges..

You might be interested to know that Israel Lodge No. 1474 was originally founded as a 'specialty lodge' for Jews. These 'theme' lodges have been a feature of freemasonry is England for many years, and there are lodges as diverse as motorbike lodges through to karate lodges. These days of course membership is not limited to any one group, as specialty lodges have found great difficulty in finding enough of the right sort of members.

I would imagine that Lodge of Israel No. 205 and Israel Lodge No. 1502 had similar origins.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
RPBR, please don't try to correct what he said. HE said he was a JEWISH MASON. Don't try to put word in his mouth, or try to take them out.

Matthew 7:18

[edit on 7-5-2007 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
RPBR, please don't try to correct what he said. HE said he was a JEWISH MASON. Don't try to put word in his mouth, or try to take them out.

Matthew 7:18

[edit on 7-5-2007 by All Seeing Eye]

What he was saying was that Masons could care less what or who you are, a Brother is a Brother and that is all there is to it.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

It's pretty damn obvious that the pillars of the masonic solomons temple were the twin towers to everyone, even laymen such as myself.

Sorry, but I just don't see it. Using that sort of logic, any two things that stand parallel to each other would represent the Temple pillars. It just wouldn't make any sense.

Wjy would anyone, especially non-Masons, construct modern buildings to represent the pillars on Solomon's porch? What purpose would it serve? They are important in our fraternal symbolism, but the world at large has no use for them.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
While all the mason crew are gathered about, may i ask does anything in mainstream or perhaps an offshoot of masonry touch on the notion that god is kinda an 'evil' architect, and that the universe is designed as a prison of sorts? I have gathered that sort of notion is embedded is certain mystery type religions, and is like a flipside to the alternative view of the universe where its like a benevolent kindergarten for souls. Forgive me, I find the overall concept interesting but I'm too lazy too join up and go thru all the rigmarole to find out for myself

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Shar_Chi..

Hmm.. No, I honestly cannot say I have ever seen evidence of "evil" within Masonry in regards to the personality of God and so forth.

Then again it should be important to remember that God is many things to many people..

My concept is not the same as your nor the same as anyones, and that goes for everyone.. even those within the same religion, their concepts differ greatly.

In Masonry, God imo is neither violent and evil, nor good "let me help you" kind of attitude.. it is simple mentioned as God, and then left to your self to decide what God is.

In short, Masonry is not a religion, nor a substitute, and should not be looked as such.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
While all the mason crew are gathered about, may i ask does anything in mainstream or perhaps an offshoot of masonry touch on the notion that god is kinda an 'evil' architect, and that the universe is designed as a prison of sorts? I have gathered that sort of notion is embedded is certain mystery type religions, and is like a flipside to the alternative view of the universe where its like a benevolent kindergarten for souls. Forgive me, I find the overall concept interesting but I'm too lazy too join up and go thru all the rigmarole to find out for myself

No, but certain sects of Gnosticism held that belief. They believed that the creator, Ialdoboath, was evil because he imprisoned us in matter, but we could escape that evil through devotion to Sofia, the universal mother.

Masonry, however, teaches that God is good, even though life's not always easy or pretty. The philosophical problem of the existence of evil in a universe created and sustained by a good and just God is explored in the 18° of the Scottish Rite of Masonry.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

No, but certain sects of Gnosticism held that belief. They believed that the creator, Ialdoboath, was evil because he imprisoned us in matter, but we could escape that evil through devotion to Sofia, the universal mother.

Masonry, however, teaches that God is good, even though life's not always easy or pretty. The philosophical problem of the existence of evil in a universe created and sustained by a good and just God is explored in the 18° of the Scottish Rite of Masonry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join