It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7/07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
"Following 9/11, el-Shukrijumah was reportedly singled out by bin Laden and al-Zawahiri to spearhead the next great attack on America. One plan was for a nuclear attack that would take place simultaneously in seven U.S. cities, leaving millions dead and the richest and most powerful nation on earth in ashes."

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Concerns?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There's a big one coming! There's a big one coming!

Run for the errrrr. Where will be safe?

I'm sure that there have been many possible attacks that could have happened, but the sercurity forces throughout the world have stopped them. All we can really do is hope that they continue to do there jobs. And to be honest, if they do stop a bomb plot or an assisination attempt I really would rather going on living my life without knowing.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I hope nothing happens on 07/07/07, as i will be at a Psytrance festival weekend here in the UK (antiworld festival, anyone else here going??)

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Now let me see, if I was about to end my term as dictator of the US, and I didn't want to go, what would I do? Maybe a small bomb or two, and the supposed thwarting of more, would be enough to declare martial law and 'postpone' the upcoming elections; for everyone's safety naturally.

Hmmm...who could I use to do that? Maybe I could get the same ones I got before. I mean, after all, we started funding them a few years ago when they were fighting the Ruskies. Hell, we created those guys, and my old pals over at the CIA, that I used to run, can handle this so no one will know we're letting it happen. Why, even the terrorist themselves won't know we're behind this. Heck, it worked last time.

Now how close to the elections should this be? If I wait too long, there's the chance that the new front runners would balk at being cheated out of their turn. ( I still think that was low down of Al to fight about my win, just because I wanted it more than him. I'm still pi**ed that I had to play that Supreme Court trump card. ) But, if I do it too soon, there will be those that want to go ahead with elections just to prove something to the world. Decisions make my head hurt.

Aw, I'll just ask Dick. He's got the brains for this sort of thing

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Here is a documentary with evidence of at least 12 nuclear weapons confirmed to be "abandoned or lost" by the US Government. Also stated is the fact that there are possibly others.

Watch this and decide for yourself before responding.

www.youtube.com...

-Shadow

[edit on 6-5-2007 by Knightshadowz]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
If you want to know which cities are gonna be nuked, you read CFR documents, they like to brag about it... or Al-CIAda documents, it's the same BS written by the same people.

American Hiroshima will happen unless enough people are waking up to 9/11 and know that both parties are sold.

But I think 07 is too early because if he would want to ``move`` the election it would need to be just months before... or after Hillary is in so we can worship our great leader...

But an attack on 7/7/7... I don't think, too early.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I would be quite surprised if anything "shocking & awful" occurred on 7/7/7.. however I do expect several staged pseudo-numerological events, pomp and circumstance dripping with symbolism.

I have stumbled upon one such event scheduled for that date so far that may be of interest to some here. It is organized by NewOpenWorld Foundation, Switzerland...

from n7w.com:

The New 7 Wonders of the World will be announced during the Official Declaration ceremony in Lisbon, Portugal on Saturday, July 7, 2007 - 07.07.07.

After careful consideration, the New7Wonders Foundation designates the Pyramids of Giza—the only remaining of the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World—as an Honorary New7Wonders Candidate.

Therefore, you cannot vote for the Pyramids of Giza as part of the New7Wonders campaign.

new topics

top topics

join