It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A small group of thoughtful committed people who can save the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
How many signs of ongoing deterioration and rapidly chancing climate on our planet are necessary to get our world leaders and world top scientist and people who know of deep hidden very advanced energy technologies, to start a so-called gigantic “Manhattan Program” to save our world and therefore everything that lives on it?

You do not have to be a scientist or professor to see what is going on.
Is it an inescapable threat of something beyond our power to change it?
If not, why aren’t the extremely necessary actions already been made to prevent us from such a catastrophic event?

President Kennedy said onces,

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not only because they are easy, but because they are hard.

If he was still alive, is this what he would say today?

We choose to change the world in this decade and do the other things, not only because they are easy, but because they are hard.

President Ronald Reagan said onces,

I’ve often wondered...what if all of us in the world discovered that we were threatened by an outer - a power from outer space, from another planet. Wouldn’t we all of a sudden find that we didn’t have any differences between us at all, we were all human beings, citizens of the world, and wouldn’t we come together to fight that particular threat.

If he was still alive, is this what he would say today?

I’ve often wondered...what if all of us in the world discovered that we were are on the brink of a total collapse of this world. Wouldn’t we all of a sudden must find out that we didn’t have any differences between us at all, we were all human beings, citizens of the world, and we must come together to fight that particular threat.

How can we do it and who are the people that can?

There are many people who are now retired, or are working in the Military and Military Industrial Complex, Government, Intelligence and corporate who knows, that there are deep hidden, very advanced energy technologies and more that can save this planet.
Those existing technologies are our only chance that can stop that very realistic terrible threat of a total collapse of this world.
The big problem is to disclose them, because those people are bound by their security oath.

But, is this an possibility? [I hope, I don’t insult anybody with this choice]

The Declaration of Independence of the Thirteen Colonies.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Brave men and woman of the Disclosure Project already has stepped forward.
Let us hope that more and more brave people will step forward.

Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, in a lecture shortly before he died.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

Margaret Mead said once,

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
."

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have made my changes
I try to eat only local
I try to bike or walk everywhere.
I use a cotton fiber bag for things I carry from the store
I try to educate everyone about Water Cars, Plasma Garbage Devices
Solar Cells are now 30% effeciency
I use vinegar and bakeing soda to clean
I plant trees
I don't hunt