It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help needed. Strange things that happen to me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
First i'm not sure where to put this, so if it needs to be moved please mods let me know where.
A few years ago strange things started to happen to me. My hands start to tingle and get very hot. I have noticed it usually happens when i'm around someone with some kind of pain. And when i'm away from that person my hands feel better. A few weeks ago my mother said her legs were hurting, she has extreme arthritis and bone spurs. I started rubbing her legs and she said my hands were hot, and that they were feeling much better. But a strong pain started in my hands and moved up my arms, to the point that i was shaking.
I also smell some kind of sickness, maybe infection? It's a stinky smell. I only smell it sometimes. I remember the smell from a person that had some kind of boil on them in my doctors office.
And lastly i see these visions like short movies play in my head. As i see these i write them down and so far every single one has happened.
I've not told anyone these things for fear of being tagged a nutcase.
Can anyone give me any insight on whats happening? Anybody else out there have any of these things happening to them?
Any info will be greatly appreciated.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by krt1967]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I will give you what I can based on the limited information provided.

Assuming you actually are experiencing these phenomena and you aren't delusional I would assume this could be related to the evolution of humanity. Different people experience it in different ways. Perhaps you have some kind of healing powers. My suggestion would be to embrace these events. Try to view them objectively and then try to determine a manner in which you can expand and apply your skills. If this stuff is really happening, be smart about it. Experiment with it some more, try healing more people or something. Be skeptical of yourself until you know for sure that this stuff is going down. From my view there is nothing to be afraid of.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thanks so much for your reply. I have been through many panic attacks over these day dreams...so to speak. Most of the time i'm afraid to close my eyes. I do not want to see the bad things. Like someone that will die. Thats happened twice now, both have come to pass. Now i'm scared to death about all this. And chicken poop to talk to anybody about it.
I don't know what to do. How do i learn more?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Take a leap of faith and see where you end up. You are having these visions for a reason, and I think its unwise to fear them or deny them no matter how difficult they may be. Death is a journey we all must make, but it is certainly not the end. These people are in better places. Perhaps your foresight is occurring so that you could be mentally prepared for their deaths ahead of time. Or maybe you are supposed to stop it before it happens.

The worst thing you could do is nothing.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
My biggest fear is what people will think of me if i should say anything. I have children. Do not want my ex trying to take them away from me because he thinks i've lost it.
If anyone told me these same things a few years ago, i would have thought to myself "what a nutcase"
I think of myself as a normal person. All i want in this lifetime is to raise my children with good old fashion values. Take care of my parents in the elder years, work and live life the best i can.
I take care of my family, i'm well respected in my community. I work hard. I do all that i can to help others.
I just cant help but think there is way more to whats going on with me than i know. And i feel a huge need to know and understand whats happening.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The sudden rush of heat, tingles or uforia is a common side effects of psychic abilities being used. It's like a woosh sudden use of energy being spent then it gets depleted and fades out till it's charges up again. You also get a feeling of being one with yourself and physical and spiritual thinking on the same plane of thought. Your physical mind likes to fight and do the opposite all the time while the intuitive side is screaming. I believe you should investigate it more. If your having dreams and visions write it down. It sounds like you have some kind of clairvoyance ability, which is what I have. Yes this is all very real and soon you will prove that to yourself and others. The more you verify these events to yourself the more the veil is lifted. It's self perpetuating and will get better if you want it to.

Furthermore, have you had something traumatic happen in your life recently? NDE? Lost of a loved one? Sudden shock from a event? Some of these things can trigger these. Even being put to sleep after surgery can trigger it. I'm speculating it has something to do with putting you in a deep deep state. Infact after they gas you in surgery you stop breathing till they hook you up to machines. your body is so asleep your forget to breath and need help from a iron lung. Goodluck

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
A few years ago when i started seeing things, and they started comming true, i started writting them down on paper and sealing them in envelopes. And everytime one came true i'd hand my mom the envelope, she was amazed each time. I would also date them.
As to the hands, i only have that happen now and then. And if i touch that person it hurts my hands and arms.
I cannot think of anything that could have triggered it. The two deaths could not have been prevented.

new topics

top topics

join