It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Of Mysteriouse Black Helicopters!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I knew they were real now I have some evidence!!! I made a thread about this earlier but I had no evidence to back them up, untill now.

Someone care to exlpain why they dont have markings???

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
what normal rules and regulations apply with helicopters? are they allowed to be completely unmarked?

[edit on 5-5-2007 by Invisus]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
correct me if im wrong, but I think it is illegal for a helicopter not to have markings.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
illegal? but they're the American government. they don't play by the rules because they create them. the black choppers we get here in the chicago area that fly low (presumably checking for marijuana grow houses) look like a more modern chopper and have almost a jet like sound to their engines (much less power naturally) combined with that the typical helicopter noise one is familar with. strangely, i can't find a picture of it online to save my life. it is a lightweight, highly manuverable, fast chopper.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
They look like Bell 210's on the You Tube video, which is a UH1 frame ("Huey") that's been civilianized.

The 210 is dirt common. The military still uses some UH1 variants but they're rigged out differently than this.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
their spec. ops.. military ,atf, get used to seeing them

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Your tax dollars at work. Now ask yourself this, why would the government need to hide the markings of such craft? What could they be involved in that they would not want anyone to be able to trace back and prove against them?

It can't be civilian craft, they would catch hell for hiding the markings.

And it isn't DEA or such, because they would have no need to do that to hide from drug runners, because drug runners would assume any aircraft hostile.

So that only leaves a few agencies that want to remain 'unnamed'. And that no one can report as having seen.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ummm, no, we don't.

Even the filmmaker doesn't know.

(They are not necessarily unmarked--they may have dark markings that blend in with their dark surface.)

So speculation about the legality of the lack of markings is just that. Speculation.

[edit on 5/5/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
They look like Bell 210's on the You Tube video, which is a UH1 frame ("Huey") that's been civilianized.

The 210 is dirt common. The military still uses some UH1 variants but they're rigged out differently than this.

Something from the 205/212 series. The video was too poor to identify the specific model. At one spot I saw what could have been the N number or other identifier, but too blurry to make it out. I did see the wirecutters on the nose in a few frames.

I didn't think regular military still used that airframe. The Blackhawk series is the standard now. National Guard units still do, and of course many in private usage. That Bell series is still the main workhorse of the civilian medium helicopter market.

And they are all turbine engines.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Your tax dollars at work. Now ask yourself this, why would the government need to hide the markings of such craft? What could they be involved in that they would not want anyone to be able to trace back and prove against them?
It can't be civilian craft, they would catch hell for hiding the markings.
And it isn't DEA or such, because they would have no need to do that to hide from drug runners, because drug runners would assume any aircraft hostile.
So that only leaves a few agencies that want to remain 'unnamed'. And that no one can report as having seen.

thats exactly what ive been thinking. i think they are connected to the CIA.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The could be from the new US backed up mercenaries for hire the Blackwater "security service"

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
who knows what they really do...
did everyone else catch the small black ufo zip across the screen at the end

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by misterfantastic
who knows what they really do...
did everyone else catch the small black ufo zip across the screen at the end

yeah... probably a bird... no idea on that part...

just my 2 cents.

from my civilian extremely basic knowledge (and a little common Sense) of Aeronautics, it is illegal for anything piloted through the air(edited by coven:forgot something important post made no sense.) [to not be marked with some form of identification number. all air traffic...]
has to have a classification. that is where the numeric on the wing and tail of the planes (helicopters) based off of the company that owns them etc.
I believe they are required to have the numerics marked in case of an "accidental Landing" so that they can identify the craft that has been downed.

I have noticed some pictures on this site of black helicopters, that when you get up close have the markings in a matte black against a gloss black background (or vice versa, i don't have a photographic memory sadly) so I would assume either from a distance the markings aren't noticable, or these could be private craft that are marked in a different manner to fit a certain company paint scheme. (i.e. playboy solid black jet, gold bunny on the side.
Numerics in matte on tail and wings.)

ONCE AGAIN... I am NOT an Expert... just figured I would throw my two cents in!

Coven

[edit on 6-5-2007 by coven]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Yet another instance of dark green helicopters being called black.

Would some of you be happier if mil helicopters were made red and white for maximum visibility

[edit on 6-5-2007 by firepilot]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Did anyone notice the gun being hung out the front window. Definitely military, definitely up to no good. Probably FDA looking for someone who has the cure to cancer.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Isn't the point that the markings have to be clear anyway? What's the point of having markings if they're intentionally obscured? Whether there are dark markings, or no markings, it's basically the same thing.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54

Something from the 205/212 series. The video was too poor to identify the specific model. At one spot I saw what could have been the N number or other identifier, but too blurry to make it out. I did see the wirecutters on the nose in a few frames.

I didn't think regular military still used that airframe. The Blackhawk series is the standard now. National Guard units still do, and of course many in private usage. That Bell series is still the main workhorse of the civilian medium helicopter market.

And they are all turbine engines.

I think the Marines still use some of the dual turbine UH1's, but they're supposed to be phased out this year and next.

If you step through the video you can see enough to identify it...I'm pretty sure they're 210's. I guess it could be a 205 but not a 212. They only have one turbine. In a couple of frames you can see they have the small transmission and a single turbine exhaust, and a two blade rotor.

Like you say, it could be Guard units, too. But the Guard UH1's I've seen didn't have the civilian side door/window setups like that.

I don't think they're unmarked as much as they are painted in subdued markings, I also thought I saw a part of an identifier but couldn't be sure.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
Isn't the point that the markings have to be clear anyway? What's the point of having markings if they're intentionally obscured? Whether there are dark markings, or no markings, it's basically the same thing.

actually the markings are not meant to be seen from the ground... Unless the plane/helicopter has crashed... it is not meant for identification purposes for people on ground level... they are meant to be readable by military flyby's and FAA Crash Investigators.

so the necessity of clarity is really only that of a few hundred feet. It should be readable even with the craft, so that if a radar blip occurs and that marked plane disappears the FAA can still identify the plane using a fly by intercept. (if I remember correctly there was a Golfer who's planes responders went dead; intercepters were sent up to investigate, and kept the plane in the air long enough to get it away from the major population center it was about to crash into[the golfer had a heartattack or something and died in flight... ]

once again. My two cents.

Coven

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Correct. Aircraft identification and markings are not required to be visible from the ground as it is flying overhead.

For example, civilian aircraft are only required to have 1 ft N- number regs.

I would not be surprised if those were National Guard. Even USAF still has a few early UH-1s they use too.

new topics

top topics

join