It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sai baba

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I know it's old news but what's happening with the story about satya sai baba (the guru-magician), worshiped by millions of people as God incarnate, while more and more say he's a
pedophile ?

Any recent news, comments, or you just don't give a C?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
now who is saying that he is a pedophile?
im pretty sure that is disinformation about sai baba.
they just fear him because he teaches truth

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Oh there's so many links i could post here here's just one of them.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
that's really crazy. why do people want to bash him so bad?
a lot of that information on that site is twisted too.
he doesn't want people to worship him, and he's not a god. this is like the same thing that happened to jesus when he was alive. he had followers and then people who wanted him out of the way.
i'm also suppossed to go see him in a year or 2,

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I know someone who travelled many times to meet the man, sai baba even materialized things for him and it's basically himself that told me couple years ago that SB was a pedophile.. showing me all these interviews, documents and documentaries about baba's fake tricks and child abuse.. Now he's not worshipping him anymore and he sold all the books, tapes and shirts he bought. Just a story. But yeah, i had a couple of books myself on the man (that i sold) and his teachings and it was all love and light! If you dig the net about it you'll discover the sad truth about the ''holy man''. But as Sai Baba is in touch with the indian government (many worship him), it's a bit hard to expose that to indians.
Remember Osho Rajnesh... same crew!

new topics

top topics

join