It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking! Hospitals are the 8th Leading Cause of Death in USA!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
exually i heard somewhere that hospitals exually have the intetions to finish you off. For example there has ben people that go to the hospital for their first time because of an injury, and after that they start getting all kinds of problems. The medicine and prescription drugs are ment to ill you slowly and not to cure you.

that is how they get money from people getting sick and going to the hospital very often.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mhector3500
exually i heard somewhere that hospitals exually have the intetions to finish you off. For example there has ben people that go to the hospital for their first time because of an injury, and after that they start getting all kinds of problems. The medicine and prescription drugs are ment to ill you slowly and not to cure you.

that is how they get money from people getting sick and going to the hospital very often.

Explain to me how the business model of "kill them slowly" creates more profit than "keep them alive and sick". Your illogical thought process astounds me.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Can I join in here? ( I don't want to get into an argument though). I know from my own experience and from the experiences of close family members that hospitals and GPs (that's the family doctor in the UK) don't know everything MOST of the time and that their decisions can be dangerous. It's different in the US because you have to pay but in the UK you could quite easily go visit more than one GP with your symptoms and you will almost always get different diagnoses.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
What I am saying is that you shouldn't go to hospitals, unless it is ABSOLUTELY neccessary! You don't go to the hospital for a 101 fever, don't go if you got a bump on your body that you can't explain, don't go if you are simply not feeling well...MY Advice is to give it a couple of days, drink lots of fluids and see if the problem doens't work itself out....because you will walk in there with nothing more than a cold and you will leave with something life threatening like TB, or Spinal Meningitis.

Hypocondriancs, please understand that you will rush to the hospital because you think that something is wrong with you, and THAT alone could be the reason why you get severly sick or die.

100,000 people go to the hospital for whatever reason, and end up leaving the hospital contracting a life threatening disease, while there!

Go to your local area Doctor, best yet find a doctor willing to make a HouseCall.

It Could Save Your Life!

You make a good point. I know people who take their kids to the doctor or the emergency room for every sniffle. A Dr cant help you for colds and viral infections and there is a lot of information out there for people to treat these at home. You can go online or even call the mayo clinic hot line for free nurse advice. People who really need a Dr appointment can't get one a lot of times because people with colds are in there being told to get rest and fluids. Then the people who cant get a clinic appointment go to the ER for something that should be seen in the DR office. In the ER, once the nurses triage patients, the ear infections and colds will be last in line, and the kids and parents spend all night in the germ infested ER.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thread from six years ago ... bumping due to a discussion on this thread about the situation in Englands hospitals. And there are new ATSers who might find this thread interesting ...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join