It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Spot Santa Cruz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't believe this... @ youtube a comment says that it's just the way they record the video there: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Nothing paranormal at work here:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Um, it doesn't look like a mystery to me. The whole building (which is the only place wierd things seem to happen) is built at a weird angle. The billiard ball and the board? Almost level, but it looks slanted because of the extreme angle of the building. If you look through the windows behind the guys, all the trees, etc. seem to match the angle of the dangle, if you know what I mean....

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It just seems that the little house or cabin or whatever is just built at all kinds of weird angles so that everything is just an illusion in there. It appears like you are leaning downhill but you are really level... it just looks weird because of how the house is positioned...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've actually been to a similar spot, some 30 years ago...the Montana Vortex and House of Mystery!! www.montanavortex.com...
It was pretty interesting and I came away thinking that it was more than just a set of optical illusions. They showed visitors how trees would tend to grow away from a particular spot...to the extent that they would grow sideways underground as they radiated away from the 'vortex'.

I will throw in the caveat that I was returning from an event in Kalispell known as 'Canadian Days', where I had been devoting considerable effort to comparative study of American versus Canadian beers. The House of Mystery was pretty cool, though, and definately worth the visit. The Santa Cruz Mystery Spot looks like the same deal.

The beer? My research concluded that one can drink more American beer before gravity acts upon the principal investigator in a heightened manner.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I've been to the Santa Cruz Mystery Spot. And it is a building that has been purposely built at odd angles.

The trees do bend in strange ways, but this can be explained by forced growth into the bent appearance.

It was fun and interesting, but I did not find it mysterious. However, there IS one born every minute ...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Its built at an angle, nothing to see here.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I saw a show on one in Oregon and they said it was located where lay lines join together those wonderous Votexes.

new topics

top topics

join