It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone, new member from the U.K

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I thought it would be polite to drop in and say hi after joining up with this great site. I have been reading the content here for about a month now and must say that a lot of the content has opened my eyes regarding many things, that in the past, i would not have questioned at all.

A little about me:

I am currently in my 30's and have recently finished serving in the British Army where i was fortunate enough to have spent my last 9 years with 5th Airborne Brigade. During this time i saw active service in many locations around the globe including Iraq and Northern Ireland.

I am certainly looking forward to becoming an active member of the ATS community and hope that i can use any knowledge or experience that i have to assist/contribute with any relevant discussions.

So, Hi to everyone, Im sure that i will get to chat with you all sooner or later.

Have a great day.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, chroot!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hello and welcome chroot

let me know if i can help at all with anything

Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

Right now, I just started to make Avatars Ragavatars!, you see the pretty red black and white picture on the left of the screen below my user name "ragster", I am sure you might know what it is, but just in case if not, I will be glad to make you your very own personalized avatar with your name or whatever you want abstract type of an avatar.
But if not, make sure to check out Member Art to see many different types of people who have very unique avatar designs.
And if you do not want someone else to make your own avatar for you, you can do it yourself here Avatar Ultimate Help Thread

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Good to have you here on ATS! Im also UK

look forward to seeing you on the board and feel free to shout my way if you need any help,

----------------------------------------------------------
If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

and heres my thread on HOW TO POST
and what all the buttons mean

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hey chroot, welcome to Above Top Secret !! Enjoy.

Dallas

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Cheers guys,

You certainly know how to make people feel welcome.

Thank-you

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hello, Chroot, and welcome from a fellow "newbie." I've only been a member myself for a couple of days but already feel right at home, as I am sure you will too. It's a great community and a great place to spend a Sunday evening or a week or , well you get the idea.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hi chroot,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Fell free to ask for any help and open your “comment section” in your profile, some more ATS help and e-books on many conspiracy subjects here.

Search and share!

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hello Chroot and welcome to your new addiction. Really I'm serious. Definitely looking forward to seeing you on the boards as you have an interesting background. please visit this thread. www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
welcome to ats

new topics

top topics

join