It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by andymonk
The complete flower of life.You wont see this on any site involving drunvalo.The point of his work is to stop people looking any further into the flower of life!His job is to convince us that he has the complete flower and there is nothing more to be added to it. thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com...

One thing I noticed about this pic:

Are very similar to the ley lines theory.

Could this be the representation of them?

[edit on 30-6-2007 by leafer]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Of course you are, just look at all the people in politics, all the buildings and monuments raised just for Freemasons and then you want us to believe there is no politics. All the architecture and symbolism and so on. It's proofs everywhere.

I think you're stuck in a circular argument. What does architecture, buildings, and monuments have to do with politics? And what does "all the people in politics" have to do with Freemasonry?

[quote]And why so many politicians are 33rd degree masons?[/quote]

I never said that there were. In fact, there haven't been that many at all. There have never been "many politicians" that were 33rd degree Masons. For example, out of all the US Presidents, only 2 have been 33rd degree Masons (Truman and Ford). That's somewhere around 7%, meaning that 93% were not.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yes, you are right. Debating this is a waste of time. I just want to point out, when you have big buildings in big cities, big monuments and all that shiny stuff then you have some power and society today regards wealth as power and politicians and church collect wealth.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness. The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original flower(found in "the osireon" at abydos in egypt)is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional. At the highest levels of freemasonry,they know this to be the case. The complete flower is used in the 10th degree initiation. The initiate is unaware the flower is being used. They only see the manifestation the flower is used to conjure up. If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes,it will happen naturally. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear. We are all connected to one another through the complete flower. When you link back to the whole,you are linking back to your higher self. Who or whatever appears is part of us all and should not be feared. I believe this interdimensional symbol is freemasonrys ultimate secret. 4love and light 2all
x (Use the first hand drawn flower) thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com...

[edit on 3-7-2007 by andymonk]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The oldest and original incomplete ancient flower of life can be found on several pillars within "the osireon" at abydos in egypt. The osireon(the tomb of osiris)is known to be the oldest building in egypt. To this day,no egyptologists or archeologists have explain why,who or what the flower was put there for. I think the flower is being delibarately ignored so freemasonry can keep its secrets hidden.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is very interesting, i think if Freemasons use this there is no need for secrecy, since we can see same flower on pyramid(s) too and other public places. It may actually help people.

There are truths about our existence, very simple to understand and when you focus on them, you may shift your perception very fast. Still, most of it works only when people are interested.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

There are truths about our existence, very simple to understand and when you focus on them, you may shift your perception very fast. Still, most of it works only when people are interested.

This is about the most accurate and insightful thing you, or anyone else for that matter, has posted recently.

It's in stark contrast to some of your opinions about freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

This is about the most accurate and insightful thing you, or anyone else for that matter, has posted recently.

It's in stark contrast to some of your opinions about freemasonry.

Thanks!

Well, i am not against Freemasonry and when i link to fundamental sites it doesn't mean i believe all they are talking about. I am just trying to get information, no matter from which side it comes from. I am not taking any sides so far. I try to keep open mind about things i am not familiar with.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Well, i am not against Freemasonry and when i link to fundamental sites it doesn't mean i believe all they are talking about. I am just trying to get information, no matter from which side it comes from. I am not taking any sides so far. I try to keep open mind about things i am not familiar with.

Sounds like a good approach. Keep asking the questions, always consider the source, and remember that Good is not dead in the world, despite all of our cynical beliefs to the contrary.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The oldest and original incomplete ancient flower of life can be found on several pillars within "the osireon" at abydos in egypt. The osireon(the tomb of osiris)is known to be the oldest building in egypt. To this day,no egyptologists or archeologists have explain why,who or what the flower was put there for. I think the flower is being delibarately ignored so freemasonry can keep its secrets hidden.
www.users.bigpond.com... www.grahamhancock.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This may be of interest. I believe the symbol found on this knights templar tombstone(link1),found within the st magnus cathedral in kirkwall,orkney,scotland(link2),is a representation of the egg of life(sacred geometry)(link3),which is found within the first layer of the complete flower of life. Any opinions? bennerfarms.com... www.orkneyjar.com... www.mendhak.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   

This may be of interest. I believe the symbol found on this knights templar tombstone(link1),found within the st magnus cathedral in kirkwall,orkney,scotland(link2),is a representation of the egg of life(sacred geometry)(link3),which is found within the first layer of the complete flower of life. Any opinions? bennerfarms.com... www.orkneyjar.com... www.mendhak.com...

It is undoubtedly the seed of life. (the "egg of life" is not quite a correct term, you may be thinking of the cosmic egg..) It goes from seed to flower to fruit with the tree of life in the middle of the seed of life pattern; showing how the seed contains the tree and the tree contains the seed.

Do you now what the P and C stand for? Also there's a fleur-de-lis at the four quarters of the circle. I see a sword, and it appears as though theres a pillar under the seed of life next to the sword, like its a torch or something.. does anyone else see this?

Anyways the tomb of William Sinclaire/Saint Claire has an eight spoked wheel engraving on it, apparently the symbol of the grail. The eight spoked wheel is a widely used symbol, like for the buddhist eight fold path, the mayans, and other cultures as well. And apparently the Egyptian priests wore a gold necklace with the symbol of the 'rosy cross' and the 4 cardinal zodiac points. And I just happened to be looking through my pictures and I found a picture of a Cross with the cardinal points and the seed of life unfolding like a rose but not into the typical hexagonal shape (notice theres 6 visica pisces in the middle of the picture you posted), rather this one is based on an octagonal design.
Here is a pic:

I wonder if the octagonal pattern has any significance with the original authors of the other seed of life engravings.. Maybe they had multiple other flower of life designs based upon other shapes, or numbers of cirlce intersections?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think this is the seed(link1)and this is the egg(link2). mathworld.wolfram.com... www.mendhak.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
are there any other examples of a 3D representation such as the one in Beijing?

I would say I slightly agree with the second poster of a bad eerie feeling, but, I think that had to do with the demon like illustrations of horned beasts in rule over people ... and the same perspective of another poster of the control of us (world background picture). It is odd how one of those mason pictures have an evil feeling about it too ... a bomb like picture and all. Actually, looking back, and putting some things together, like they want you to have faith to be a mason, you have to believe in God to believe in lucifer ... and a lot of those 'masonic' images and the relating egyptian ones that are very similar gives me the impression of a satanic cult. I am not saying it is, it just has a lot of horned beast images and such.

The crop circles are always interesting to me, because some are so intricate and complex, I have a hard time believing a group of hoaxers with a free time and nothing better to do than risk going to jail and reimbursing a farmer for their crops; are out ravishing fields in a matter of hours with a level of geometrical accuracy that compares to a computer program ... all using boards and rope. What do I know though

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I looked at the flower for a really long time and nothing happened!

My eyes did itch and water alot but the flower didn't open it's self to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
If you look at a large repeating pattern of the flower of life, you can see some shapes and stuff pop out, and then you can color it in and make a nice picture! i made a really cool mandala out of the pattern.

Basically its the source for physical reality and the 5 basic shapes which comprise that reality. Infact the universe is dodeca shaped, and was painted as such by Salvador Dali. (The dodecahedron is in Metatrons cube, which comes out of this pattern) Anyways the pattern is 3 dimensional and if you keep adding layers, with larger and larger circles, you can 'move' through the pattern. Its a representation of As Above, So Below. And the holographic and fractal nature of our universe. The golden spiral is found in the pattern, and in the shape of our galaxy down to animals and plants and into our cells, where our DNA has a deca - or ten sided cross section; going back to the theme of as above (the universe), so below (our DNA).

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I can see how the flower of life thing or whatever has pentagrams and triangles all throughout it and how it spreads and connects the entire sphere shape. I can also see how that goat like man resembles the hour glass shape with the wings at the bottom of Rockpucks avatar also.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by spirit7]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sacred geometry is much older than any known religion. I believe,all religions were created by world secret societies,to hide how sacred geometry links the whole of humanity together. Does anyone know which religious figure used this symbol,as an emblem for him and his followers? ourworld.compuserve.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It's the Catholics isn't it? The Pope uses the fish shaped hat in all of the Catholic cerimonies. You might as well say its a Christian symbol I guess.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Sacred geometry is much older than any known religion. I believe,all religions were created by world secret societies,to hide how sacred geometry links the whole of humanity together. Does anyone know which religious figure used this symbol,as an emblem for him and his followers? ourworld.compuserve.com...

It seems I remember mention of the fish/visica Piceses being used as by the Dogon Tribe, and linking somehow to Sirius?

Sound familiar anyone?

Also like the previous poster said the Pope wears the *miter* fish head hat and of course Jesus was also represented by the fish. Look how many people have them on their cars.

But the fish as visica picses only seems to represent halve of the equation, at least it appears that way to me. What about the other halve?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join