It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Here is another one you would be wise to learn Andy.

Burden of Proof

This is the tactic of shifting the burden of proof onto the wrong party. Another version is the assumption that a lack of evidence for side A constituted de facto evidence for side B, even though it was side B that actually bore the burden of proof. For example:

"How can you deny all of the alien abduction stories? You can't seriously tell me that all of the witnesses are lying or delusional. You can't seriously tell me that all of the pictures are faked or inconclusive. You're buying into the Big Lie, and you won't admit that you can't disprove these theories."

In general, the logical principle of parsimony (also referred to as Occam's Razor when discussing the philosophy of science) means that the default condition for a phenomenon is not to believe in its existence. This is a logical and practical policy; if we automatically believe in everything until it is disproven, then we immediately paralyze ourselves because there is quite literally an infinity of ideas which we could invent out of thin air (for example, try to prove that there is no invisible pink unicorn).

In other words, belief in any phenomenon is a positive condition which must be justified, ie- the burden of proof falls upon the person claiming the existence of a phenomenon, not the person denying it. Let's apply that principle to the above example:

The real-life example is another unfortunate but common ploy: he acts as though we should assume the existence of a patently absurd phenomenon: interstellar travellers who would travel dozens, perhaps thousands of light years (an act which might not even be physically possible), only to mutilate cows and abduct people from trailer parks! As the old saying goes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence (certainly much more than appeals to popularity or laughably grainy pictures), yet he puts the onus on us to disprove them.

www.stardestroyer.net...

-----------------------------
Added 'ex' tags and a link for external material

[edit on 4/1/08 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
blah,blah,blah......................................................That wont change anything ive said
X

-----------------------------
deleted quote of post above

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchristBegging the question (petito principii) (circular reasoning)

That changes nothing. Could you not make your points a bit longer?
X

[edit on 20-6-2007 by andymonk]

-------------------------------
Trimmed BIG quote

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So in essence you are stating that logic doesn't matter, and even pointing out the flaws in your reasoning and rhetoric and the fallacies in your logic is completely without value,merit,and importance? Completely unbelievable, what are you even on these boards for? It is as though common sense and every rule of rhetoric and effective speech/writing means absolutely nothing to you, you have this faulty circular logic that seems to operate in the manner of

"I am right. I said x,therefore X is obviously right because it is said by me."

Why can you not understand that nearly every single reader here wants structure,citations,facts, reasoning, sources, etc before they will begin to evaluate the validity of a theory or accusation?

By the way, nice work adding absolutely nothing of merit to either of my last two posts, absolute class that you don't have the intestinal fortitude to even respond to me on a logical level, your two posts were of little more merit than typing "+1" or "bump" to raise your post count.

Why don't you bother debating me on grounds of logic, backed up by some semblance of proof, citations or reason?

Is it because you can't and all of your theories have absolutely no basis in reality? Apparently.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I watched all this guys vids so far, i believe its the psychedelic flower that opens in the days, closes at night. That egyptians used to enter the trance state in order to open the stargate in your mind.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I saw a bit on the news today with Bush talking about stem cell research.

The picture of the "stem cell" that they used looked alot like the beginning of the Flower. It had a big circle for a center and five smaller circles surrounding, yet attached to the center like a visica pisces type of together and apart at the same time.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
I watched all this guys vids so far, i believe its the psychedelic flower that opens in the days, closes at night. That egyptians used to enter the trance state in order to open the stargate in your mind.

Sounds like the Pineal Gland except I would expect it to open at night using internal light rather than opening in the day and closing in the night. Can you explain anymore about the stargate in your mind?

I didn't watch the videos, but I might now.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by andymonk
You and your kind cant and wont stop me getting this information out.

And yet you won't back it up. You just post stuff and expect everyone else to take it at face value.

If the information is lies,why do you and your fellow brothers keep responding?

Because I defend the organization that I love from misrepresentation and deny ignorance.

Originally posted by Trinityman
Perhaps you could define for us all a little better what you mean by low rank.

Still waiting...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
A freemason who has completed the blue and become a master mason is a low rank. Most masons think there are no higher degrees after this. After the blue you cannot move any higher unless you are invited to do so. Maybe you should research,what it takes to be invited to move up.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by andymonk]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Or maybe you should know what you are talking about before you make a fool of yourself.All it takes to join Scotish Rite, York Rite, Shriners. is asking for an application and an initial fee, and there is a yearly fee.just like Blue Lodge.All you have to be is a master mason, there is no inviting to join, all of the appendant bodies of Freemasonry require for entrance is a fee and that you are a Master Mason. Again you prove that you have no clue what you are talking about,which seems to be an increasingly recurrent theme in your posts.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

A freemason who has completed the blue and become a master mason is a low rank. Most masons think there are no higher degrees after this. After the blue you cannot move any higher unless you are invited to do so. Maybe you should research,what it takes to be invited to move up.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by andymonk]

I agree! This is what i am trying to point out also. Freemasonry is gnostic and political organization. Some people join because they are interested in mysteries, some people join for power and money. And yes, some people are targeted and asked/invited to join when organization sees they will be useful for this or that purpose, usually political. At same time they also make sure nobody runs out of money ever again.

It's easy to get different impression when someone who joined just for esoteric speaks out about them. Yes, he is right, but thats just one side of the coin.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This is simply untrue.Nobody makes sure that you never run out of money again.I am sure that if a bad situation or circumstance befalls you, and you are a freemason, your brethren would do their best to see to it that you do not starve,and help to the best of their ability.However it is not as though through joining you get money thrown at you.If a bad circumstance befell one of my brothers, especially if that brother had children, I would help to the best of my ability,but I don't find that unusual or sinister in any manner.If you had a friend and a bad circumstance befell them, I am sure that you would do your best to provide help to your friend, it is just being a decent human.

------------------------------
deleted quote of post above

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
Or maybe you should know what you are talking about before you make a fool of yourself.All it takes to join Scotish Rite, York Rite, Shriners. is asking for an application and an initial fee, and there is a yearly fee.just like Blue Lodge.All you have to be is a master mason, there is no inviting to join, all of the appendant bodies of Freemasonry require for entrance is a fee and that you are a Master Mason. Again you prove that you have no clue what you are talking about,which seems to be an increasingly recurrent theme in your posts.
I think it shows your version of freemasonry is a watered down version. Paying fees to move up,shows what your version of masonry is all about. You probably live in america,a young nation thats been directed by freemasons since its birth. In all your posts you hardly mention the true esoteric meaning of freemasonry. Why cant you see,you are slowly but surely being drawn away from the true meaning of freemasonry. Why is there no poor freemasons? Greed is the main motivation to join freemasonry today. You care about your own clique,you couldnt give a toss for the rest of humanity.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Why is there no poor freemasons? Greed is the main motivation to join freemasonry today. You care about your own clique,you couldnt give a toss for the rest of humanity.

I work with a Mason, several actually but I know this guy quite well. He's a Correctional Officer(CO). He's divorced, paying huge child support and working all the overtime he can get to survive. I guess that takes time away from taking over the world though.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
I think it shows your version of freemasonry is a watered down version. Paying fees to move up,shows what your version of masonry is all about. You probably live in america,a young nation thats been directed by freemasons since its birth. In all your posts you hardly mention the true esoteric meaning of freemasonry. Why cant you see,you are slowly but surely being drawn away from the true meaning of freemasonry. Why is there no poor freemasons? Greed is the main motivation to join freemasonry today. You care about your own clique,you couldnt give a toss for the rest of humanity.

This board is supposed to be about denying ignorance but you foster it by choice, what do you mean "my version" of freemasonry, this is what freemasonry is, and how it is run, do you think that buildings can stay open, heated, air conditioned, have electricity and running water with absolutely no overhead?You don't pay fees :to move up" there is a one time cost to join an appendant body, I suppose that you believe that the Shrine Hospitals run on rainbows and happy thoughts, do you have any idea the administrative cost of a hospital, let alone one that does not charge for its services.If it is all about greed, why is it 60 dollars a year? that is 5 dollars a month,hardly much money at all.My version of Freemasonry is the same as any other version in the United states, each state Grand Lodge has to adhere to rules as well,so that there is uniformity in Freemasonry in general.

There are no poor freemasons? Don't make me laugh I would wager that the amount of lower,working,and middle class Freemasons by far outnumbers the wealthy.Freemasonry is a cross section of society as a whole, you have people of all races, creeds,beliefs/belief systems,religions,political/social views, all coming together,leaving their differences at the door, trying to perfect themselves morally and ethically,trying to make a positive effect on the community through charity/beneficial works.

While you sit here slamming me, I think of all the times that I have worked at food banks,shelters,given blood,helped organize drives for parents that wanted their children fingerprinted etc incase they ever became abducted, some of these things I have done in conjunction with Freemasonry, some I have done in conjunction with my Church, and some I have done on my own, all I have done, because I feel that we should all be trying to make the world a better place,if you look around at society, and see what a cesspool it is becoming/has become, the next logical step is to do your part on no matter how small a scale to change things for the better.

It is amazing how doing simple acts of good altruistically with no thought of reward can change the lives of and inspire others to do likewise,how offering kind words and sound council and building others up instead of tearing them down can affect lives.The sad part is for as much ignorant and cowardly bashing of Freemasonry that you do, I can almost guarantee you that you have a better statistical chance in today's society of a Mason helping you if things were bad, than you would an average random person.Humanity keeps getting more and more wicked, but we adhere to a strong moral and ethical code.

In all of your posts you have yet to ever say where you get your facts from, I think anyone reading this thread can tell that you make everything up, and your goal here is to stir people up and offend them, and spread lies, and ignorance, and not to seek truth.You are most likely one of the worst board trolls that I have seen here.All you do is post derogatory comments and flame bait/bull bait and post flat out lies.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Why is there no poor freemasons? Greed is the main motivation to join freemasonry today. You care about your own clique,you couldnt give a toss for the rest of humanity.

I work with a Mason, several actually but I know this guy quite well. He's a Correctional Officer(CO). He's divorced, paying huge child support and working all the overtime he can get to survive. I guess that takes time away from taking over the world though.

Oh I can see it now Andy will say that he is a CO and it proves that masons conspire to enslave society and put them in prison.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Well then, since I am apparently so ignorant and you are apparently so knowledgeable, perhaps you could explain what the next levels are above master mason?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

Well then, since I am apparently so ignorant and you are apparently so knowledgeable, perhaps you could explain what the next levels are above master mason?
Albert Pike says "Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! It is he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" TITLES OF DEGREES 1º - Apprentice
2º - Fellow-craft
3º - Master
4º - Secret Master
5º - Perfect Master
6º - Intimate Secretary
7º - Provost and Judge
8º - Intendant of the Building
9º - Elu of the Nine
10º - Elu of the Fifteen
11º - Elu of the Twelve
12º - Master Architect
13º - Royal Arch of Solomon
14º - Perfect Elu
15º - Knight of the East
16º - Prince of Jerusalem
17º - Knight of the East and West
18º - Knight Rose Croix
19º - Pontiff
20º - Master of the Symbolic Lodge
21º - Noachite or Prussian Knight
22º - Knight of the Royal Axe or Prince of Libanus
23º - Chief of the Tabernacle
24º - Prince of the Tabernacle
25º - Knight of the Brazen Serpent
26º - Prince of Mercy
27º - Knight Commander of the Temple
28º - Knight of the Sun or Prince Adept ( Part 1 )
28º - Knight of the Sun or Prince Adept ( Part 2 )
28º - Knight of the Sun or Prince Adept ( Part 3 )
28º - Knight of the Sun or Prince Adept ( Part 4 )
30º - Knight Kadosh
31º - Inspector Inquistor
32º - Master of the Royal Secret
THE CHURCH OF ROME AND FREEMASONRY
SO MOTE IT BE

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
He also explains:

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it..." pg. 104-105, Morals and Dogma, Albert Pike

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry. The whole body of the Royal and Sacerdotal Art was hidden so carefully, centuries since, in the High Degrees, as that it is even yet impossible to solve many of the enigmas which they contain. It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain, and without any true reward violate his obligations as an Adept. Masonry is the veritable Sphinx, buried to the head in the sands heaped round it by the ages. " pg. 819

So much secrecy even inside society, pyramid scheme. But since they are not hiding away from church it seems this is kept because it's useful for political control.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Brotherforchrist and trinityman have gone very quiet. I wonder why?

------------------------------
removed quote of post above

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join