It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Freemasonry does have a (token) female branch, which is called "The eastern star". They do not know the true meaning or the true aims of freemasonry either. One of the main aims of freemasonry has been to suppress the sacred feminin in all males. I believe ,we are all male and female,only our bodies are different. Until we learn to balance the sacred masculin and feminin the world will always be in chaos. 50/50 must be the aim for all. As long as we are out of balance,secret societies will control us and the world."ordo ab chao" From the chaos they create comes the order they control.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by andymonk You are just like a fundemental christian who picks and chooses which part of the bible they are going to use for their own ends. Are you ever going to take the whole picture into concideration?

You are doing the exact same thing that you accuse me of doing, only instead of with the Bible, you are doing it with Albert Pike and Morals and Dogma.

Here we go again with the rank and file masons BS, you really have no way of knowing what consistories I do or do not belong to,what degrees I do or do not possess, how much and which rituals I do or do not know and/or have memorized, what office I hold in my local lodge, etc.

I pity you believing that some stupid picture of a flower opens an interdimensional rift to I don't know what, maybe your reptilian overlords,or hell or who knows what, nobody knows as a matter of fact because once again you make baseless claims with absolutely no evidence or research to back it up, just the random babbling of someone who should most likely be medicated.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by brotherforchrist]

-----------------------
Fixed quote

[edit on 4/1/08 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The incomplete(first layer of three)flower is found all over your temple. If you open your eyes and start thinking for your self ,you might find the true meaning of freemasonry. The root of freemasonry is esoteric,but your so-called leaders have slowly and skillfully led you away from the crafts true nature. I took the whole of morals and dogma into concideration before i formed an opinion on it. Maybe you should look at the big picture before you start repeating things that are other peoples opinions. Have you ever researched something and formed an opinion of your own. I doubt it,as the last thing freemasonry wants is its members to take the blinkers off. They need the hive mentality to keep the wall around them secure.

----------------------------
Removed quote of post above

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You are a moron, and I am done replying to you, have fun talking to yourself.I have tried being civil, and answering your questions respectfully and politely but you fail to understand the most basic logic,and continue unfounded attacks, your posts simply are no longer worth my time, because you seek not to learn but to accuse, and to accuse WITHOUT RESEARCH OR PROOF.

Several posters have asked you for proof, or your research, and you have failed to provide any, regardless of requests, therefore one can only conclude that you are a board troll that likes to incense people by unfounded attacks.You concoct elaborate untrue scenarios in your head without anything whatsoever to back them up, and then you come on here and blatantly lie, and attempt to get others to believe your lies, in a desperate plea for attention online, attention that you most likely are unable to receive in the real world.

I do think for myself, and I think that I can say that I speak with more authority by being a member than someone who read a lot of untrue/unvalidated books and websites, and has no experience with Freemasonry directly.At any rate this is my last post on this thread, this horse has been beaten to death already, and no amount of logic or reason will make you examine your erroneous and delusional accusatory though processes.

So keep posting whatever garbage nonsense that you want, I am through with your thread and fueling your blatant attention whoredom. I think that anyone with a functioning brain will be able to read though this long drawn out topic and realize who is talking sense here and who is talking baseless speculative accusatory nonsense babble.I think that the only people willing to listen and believe you are the people that put tinfoil in their hats so that the aliens/government can't read their mind and implant thoughts.

Have fun posting more insanity, I wash my hands of you and this thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
To anyone believing his dis/misinformation,read "morals and dogma" by Albert Pike 33 degree freemason. Reading this will give you an overall picture of what freemasonry really is.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by andymonk]

---------------------------
removed quote of post above

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by andymonk
The complete flower of life.You wont see this on any site involving drunvalo.The point of his work is to stop people looking any further into the flower of life!His job is to convince us that he has the complete flower and there is nothing more to be added to it. thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com...
Within the COMPLETE flower of life can be found the platonic solids,the kabbalahs tree of life and all other sacred geometry.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

To anyone believing his dis/misinformation,read "morals and dogma" by Albert Pike 33 degree freemason. Reading this will give you an overall picture of what freemasonry really is.

Reading Pike in a vacuum will leave you none the wiser about freemasonry. Context is everything.

Andy, you are a quite splendid example of 'a little knowledge is a dangerous thing'. Your ability to extrapolate fantasy from your limited knowledge of freemasonry combined with your unwavering conviction is most entertaining.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think the knowledge i have ,shows you and the rest of fellow brother posters to be ignorant. If you or your fellow brother posters were anything more than low rank, you certainly would not be posting on this forum. A past master wouldnt even acknowledge what i,ve been saying, never mind argue the point
You trying to patranise me, is very entertaining for us all
X

[edit on 18-6-2007 by andymonk]

---------------------------

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I think the knowledge i have ,shows you and the rest of fellow brother posters to be ignorant. If you or your fellow brother posters were anything more than low rank, you certainly would not be posting on this forum.

Perhaps you could define for us all a little better what you mean by low rank. I am sure we could all agree that a Grand Master is quite high, but what about Grand Director of Ceremonies or Grand Deacon, or even Provincial Assistant Grand Director Of Ceremonies?

You may be referring to degrees held, of course. But you would still need to clarify, as only three degrees are available in Craft (Blue) masonry, with more degrees available in the Side (Appendent) Orders.

A past master wouldn't even acknowledge what i,ve been saying, never mind argue the point

A Past Master has acknowledged what you've been saying. And having a good laugh too.

You trying to patranise me, is very entertaining for us all

That's patronise.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Anyone can post on a forum and claim to be whatever degree they like. Why should anyone believe you are a past master? Heres something that might open your mind and help you understand something about freemasonry. The incomplete flower of life is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The COMPLETE (three layered) flower, symbolises the three pillars leading to the spiral staircase. If you contemplate the complete flower,whoevers at the top of the stairs will appear. I,m "The sublime prince of the royal secret"
X

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You know you are such an attention whore that it isn't even funny, all you do is post sensational nonsense with no proof to back it up.These forums amaze me, people who do genuine research and list links or sources end up banned or warned, but people who don't even have the decency to the community to run a spell check or post in remotely legible English and back up their posts with any type of proof or research get to clog the boards with insanity.I wish you would get warned or banned,you contribute nothing but ignorance with each post you make.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I thought you had washed your hands of this thread? You show exactly what freemasons are really like,you cant believe a word they say. Someone must think my information is worth while,as they awarded me 500 ATS points for my blog
X

-------------------------------------

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
No you get ATS points when someone posts anything on a thread that you started.That doesn't mean that your posts are factual in the least, your ATS points going up just means that people are responding to your lies in an effort to keep people who legitimately want to learn from being misled by your paranoid delusions.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by brotherforchrist]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
andy...

You think because you got an applause your telling the truth? ..

I have 41 applauses.

I still say read the link on the first page, the author is a believer of Ike, need this go on more?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
I wish you would get warned or banned,you contribute nothing but ignorance with each post you make.

Punishment is highly overrated IMO, if we banned everyone who states something most consider "out there" it doesn't mean you have to call in a referee. If you are so bothered by his statements find another thread.

If no one is ever ignorant then how can we "Deny Ignorance" ???

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
andy...

You think because you got an applause your telling the truth? ..

I have 41 applauses.

I still say read the link on the first page, the author is a believer of Ike, need this go on more?
I agree with 95% of david ickes theories. You think,you can use the 5% i disagree with to dismiss the rest of Davids work. That might have worked 5-10years ago,but today people can see his predictions coming true. You and your secret societies propaganda is failing,people are wakening up to the truth. Your time is nearly up,soon the world will see what you really are. The tree will be known by the fruits it bears
X

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
No you get ATS points when someone posts anything on a thread that you started.That doesn't mean that your posts are factual in the least, your ATS points going up just means that people are responding to your lies in an effort to keep people who legitimately want to learn from being misled by your paranoid delusions.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by brotherforchrist]
As interestedalways says,why dont you go to another thread? In fact,why dont you start one as your ATS points are very low?

[edit on 19-6-2007 by andymonk]
X

[edit on 19-6-2007 by andymonk]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Anyone can post on a forum and claim to be whatever degree they like. Why should anyone believe you are a past master?

I don't care if anyone believes I'm a PM or not. Opinion on this thread doesn't affect my day to day life. Take it or leave it.

You're right to suggest that anyone can post any claim they like. Read back on your own posts to see what I mean.

Now Andy, are you ready to step up to the plate? Will you answer my questions and drill down on your claims for some specifics? Or will you ignore me like a coward who has been caught out in a lie...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You calling me a coward and a liar ,doesnt affect me at all. You and your kind cant and wont stop me getting this information out. You know what could potentially happen to the source,if they were known. If the information is lies,why do you and your fellow brothers keep responding? Why dont you let it die away and be forgotten? You responding keeps the thread alive and shows everyone there is something here to be looked at.
X

------------------------------

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If noone responded you would still post on it every day because you thrive on attention, and maybe my points are low because you cried to the staff and got points taken off me, pretty nice for you to cry, get points taken off of me, and then make an ignorant remark about it.Regardless of if I got points taken off of me or not, you can't judge anything by post counts or points, and you do realize that you can spend points at the ATS store don't you? So someone could have hypothetically turned their points in for a larger mailbox or other things, and have less points.

Also having points is not part and parcel with having worthwhile, informative, truthful posts.Most of the posters here have the respect for the community to cite sources if they make allegations, but not you, you keep hammering away with nonsense with nothing to back you up.You use straw man and ad hominem attacks instead of bearing any responsibility of proof.

Begging the question (petito principii) (circular reasoning)

Begging the Question is a fallacy in which the premises include the claim that the conclusion is true or (directly or indirectly) assume that the conclusion is true. In arguing for a claim, the claim itself is already assumed in the premise. Any form of argument in which the conclusion occurs as one of the premises, or a chain of arguments in which the final conclusion is a premises of one of the earlier arguments in the chain. More generally, an argument begs the question when it assumes any controversial point not conceded by the other side.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because simply assuming that the conclusion is true (directly or indirectly) in the premises does not constitute evidence for that conclusion. Obviously, simply assuming a claim is true does not serve as evidence for that claim. This is especially clear in particularly blatant cases: "X is true. The evidence for this claim is that X is true."

www.nizkor.org...

That sure reminds me of you.

-----------------------------
Added 'ex' tags and a link for external material

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join